Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Signs Of Ọgbanje: Why You Got The Mark On Your Face At Tender Age - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of Ọgbanje: Why You Got The Mark On Your Face At Tender Age (1448 Views)

The ID2020 Alliance And The Mark Of The Beast / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Ọgbanje: Why You Got The Mark On Your Face At Tender Age by bunbit23: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Samuel Okereke:
When I was a child,maybe during the night or day when I’m sleeping I will see 2 spirit standing beside me. I would shout mom see them they are here. My Mom will ask me, where are they?

I would say they are here. I kept seeing them every night. Sometimes they will come in a way that I will jump out from my bed with fear and heavy breath.
I would be shouting and my mother will hold me tight.

As they kept coming to me every night my parents took me to one man who did some medicine for me with unknown leaves.

They kept on coming to me day by day both in the dream and reality. Then I used to be sick everyday. Before my parents now gave me mark on the face. They said once they see me due to the mark they gave me on my forehead they won’t recognize me again.

As I grew up sometimes I will go to the stream with white fowl to do some sacrifice without anybody’s knowledge.

I began to see visions; when I dream, my dreams will come to reality. If I’m angry with someone the person will never have peace until he/she begged me.

I like to stay alone, you can never see me among of people.

I will just sit down in a quiet place, my spirit will tell me to get 2/3 white fowls. Then in the night, only me around 12 a.m. will take them to the stream to pray for guidance and prosperity without getting any spiritual direction from spiritualist.

Enlighten me more GGM, let me know my calling. Angels guide.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Religion has done more harm to our people. Tradition is the way, the truth and light. Don’t let anybody to deceive you telling you Jesus say this or do that, it’s all figment.

We are God, we can manifest anything if we believe. Our mind is full of energy, so don’t be deceived by fairy-tales.

Samuel Okereke, your experience was a true definition of ọgbanje of which you don’t need to be told. This is why people are suffering today. Spiritual ignorance which brought about spiritual disconnections: why people are suffering today.

If you were told that the mark made it impossible for your sect (ndị ọgbọ na uke) not to recognize you anymore, it’s deception hence that’s not what it is.

This is spirituality and as a spiritualist, a great dibịa, I will tell you what the mark entails. When we were assigned to visit the physical realm possessing fresh as a human, there are two numerous things deposited in our body for the purpose of this true effects. One of them are found on our fore head. This is why, as a spiritualist, seeing one, you could tell who he is.

That which is deposited on our forehead are the most attractive magnet which enables spiritual connections. This is the very reason why people and their chi are seen together always. Why people and their ancestors, the gods and goddesses, and every other possible possibilities who were assigned to guide and direct his path for the true mission are seen always.

This is the true divine sign which no force could fight, seeing who you are. This is real identity.

It’s as white as crystal in nature. Very white and sparkling without any dent. If anything is pure white, it’s pure white.
As strong as dynamite but like a stone. You can’t break it in piece and can’t behold its beauty. Very precious and admiring!

Those of you who have witnessed where a child is been delivered from ọgbanje sects by a dibia could see it when it’s been removed.
A dibịa could use agụba (local sharp knife that has pointing mouth). This is what is used to carve it out. As blood gushes, the dibia would press it hard, forcing it to come out. As the innocent child cries, you have to press it hard, forcing it out.

As a result of one’s destiny and spiritual position, some children has this as many as possible. This is why a dibịa could remove as many as possible from your face and forehead. Some are seen in your cheek.

Now, as these exercises are taken place, get to know that the child knowingly and unknowingly is being disengaged from his realm of origin. This is the possible......

Click to continue reading
[https://buc.kim/d/0MC52VCak6oz?pub=link] is good,have a look at it!

Re: Signs Of Ọgbanje: Why You Got The Mark On Your Face At Tender Age by lammy197(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
Same thing happened to me when am Young....but after I got the mark been free since then
Re: Signs Of Ọgbanje: Why You Got The Mark On Your Face At Tender Age by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
lammy197:
Same thing happened to me when am Young....but after I got the mark been free since then
mark of the beast! Lolzzzz
Re: Signs Of Ọgbanje: Why You Got The Mark On Your Face At Tender Age by WinningEleven(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
lammy197:
Try as much as possible to remove that Mark from your head, that Mark is not of the lord.... The devil never gives something for free oooo

(1) (Reply)

Which Church Leader(s) Reminds You Most Of Jesus? / Happy Easter Sunday; Did Jesus Really Ascend Unto Heaven In Flesh And Bones??? / Have I Made The Right Decision Keeping Mute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.