Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,080 members, 7,845,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) (78734 Views)

Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) / Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
tongue
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
Propaganda!

closed roads due to security reasons.

1 Like

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by McAausim: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
grin

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
Take his picture when he goes through populated areas.not some lonely GRA street

1 Like

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
This Tiv and Idoma ppl I dae gbadun dem....na so we suppose dae do for those unless politicians

1 Like

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by Btruth: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
.....indeed , a powerful message. Let him know that no live is bigger than others.

I'm not happy with him either.
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by chinedu234(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Was anyone expecting anything different?
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by bong4(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
The Benue State government missed an opportunity to drive home a strong mesage. They would have fixed the burial for today and invited the President to the grave side. They are the ones he is suppose to visit. If he is serious, he will come there.

5 Likes

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
He should know he already lost benue... Remaining 35
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by cashkid: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
Why they should welcome him he is not going there to merry but sympathy.

God bless u bro! This is logical reasoning! Some people are just irredeemably dumb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by maduxs: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari is evil
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari no matter what you do, you are the most disliked, at least in the eyes of the people of Benue, president Nigeria has ever had.

Can't argue about that and I agree with them. You weren't there to console them, weren't there to offer warm solace for their loss and pain. You were aloof, feigning support at arms length and playing the general's politics with human life. Senility never gave you wisdom, it just gave you a hard heart bent on ruling rather than leading. I'm sure the underage lads who thumb-printed you to victory may disagree but we don't care.

Go back to Daura. You're not bigger than Nigeria and as it is right now, most of Nigeria dislikes you.

4 Likes

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by lovelylad: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
this happens when you fall peoples hand

Buhari psh

1 Like

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
See How Benue People Showed Buhari Today That They Are Not Happy With Him(photos

As shared by Pat.....

'Are Benue people talking to President Buhari already?

The convoy you are watching is that of President Buhari entering the Peoples Government House, Makurdi.

There are no people in the streets to wave or welcome Mr. President. This may hardly be unconnected with the killings in Benue State by Fulani herdsmen viz a viz the poor handling or response by the presidency. I can not explain the level of anger that leads to this cold reception, but I can tell you the streets are filled to the brims, but with security men.

The young, not so young, the old, and not so old men and women that occupied the streets of Makurdi in 2015 when the same man visited Benue have disappeared?

I don't really know what it is, but many accredited journalists are advised not to even stay within the premise of the People's House Makurdi, this is quite strange.

Could this be the diminishing popularity of the President in Benue?'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/see-how-benue-people-showed-buhari.html?m=1

Would have made more impression if the picture of the past visit with streets lined with people are juxtaposed with that of the empty streets
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by kense88: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a second thought, because of buhari's acrimonious nature, he might now go and forever feel less concerned on anything concerning venue which now empower the marauding murderers
Honestly I wish my kind of personality is the governor of Benue state. Fulani herdmens and Nigerian soldiers will be dying in there numbers, without anyone hearing the news. By now people will be searching for them.
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by smokedfish: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
That is a lie o...de intentionally made people stay away n nt dt pple neva came
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by economia: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
ok
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
The HandWriting on the wall is so clear.
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by AustineE1: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
Even his visit in jos plateau state was short of expectations,the rented crowd from various LGA of the states,sure was organized by the puppet governor of plateau st. Just to impress Mr Buhari...the picture of people climbing sign boards just to see him,was possible because of the large number Almajiri's in Jos and as you well know,the are adviced in there various mosque to go and welcome Buhari,since he was 'choosen by god'.
I hope Benue people must be very alert because the few places he has visited experienced Fulani herdsmen attack on the day of such visits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
muykem:
That place look like government reserve area.
exactly. The road in the third pix leads straight to the govt house.
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by slimtoney(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
Be deceiving yourselves. Show us his motorcade and lets see how this road will look deserted like this. Liars.
Is he the one killing people in Benue? How cordial is the relationship that exists between the Tivs and the Idomas in that state. How much effort has their illustrious son David Mark put into curbing this killing? Is it today that the Herdsmen started living in Benue?

Bunch of mischief makers, you make so much noise on the internet just because you are saturated with sentiment and hatred for a man who has done you no wrong.

The Press that misleads you knows how vulnerable you are to deception. Until you all direct your misrouted anger towards the appropriate group and people of mischievous character, you shall continue to drift far away from the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by san316(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
In as much as it may seem so, I do not think it is. Regardless of how unpopular Buhari may be in Benue, he will still have his Hausa/fulani fanatics cheering him on on the street. My assumption is that security was beefed up and movement was restricted.
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
oyetunder:
So Nigerians can learn! For years, we are experts in trooping out to welcome our oppressors openly. Now that im an adult...I am always sad anytime i think of how my teachers made me and others to wait in front of my secondary schools for 7 hours just to cheer the Maradonic Babangida then. Yea, we were forced to wave our hands to celebrate a dictator who was busy destroying the future of other kids in order to provide the best for his own kids.

I remember trekking for hours under the scorching sun in the old Ondo state just to go wave at Babangida's convoy. In those days, they give us a small flag to hold cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
They enter the benue state university yesterday,share money to student for them to come out and welcome buhari today n i was among the people that receive the money.after they left we all agree dat nobody step out today to welcm him. If everyone cn do jst like this cum 2019 then wil we get to dat promise land.anybody that give u money to vote for their party ,collect the money n vote for who u like shikena

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by waveman2: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
The Governor decided not to rent crowd. At least shows the people are not happy.
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by emmie14: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Josephjnr:
Hahahahaha. I love dis. They are calling a spade a spade. They are like "we hate you and we want you to know that." grin
This is not case of hatred but demonstration of feelings . Buhari neglected their call for immediate attention now they neglected him as well.
Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by uba1991: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Baba ll still win 2019. No PIG can stop him

2 Likes

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by emmie14: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
innocential3032:
They enter the benue state university yesterday,share money to student for them to come out and welcome buhari today n i was among the people that receive the money.after they left we all agree dat nobody step out today to welcm him. If everyone cn do jst like this cum 2019 then wil we get to dat promise land.anybody that give u money to vote for their party ,collect the money n vote for who u like shikena
thumb up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by planetx: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
I pity any Southerner or Christian supporting this president for a second term, you think the herdsmen killings are bad now but wait until he gets a second term. I hope people will not use their own hands dig their own graves, because you think by supporting this incompetent man he will hand over to your kinsman in 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Paretomaster:

Thank you jare, I don't know why people are so myopic....

Let the same person post pictures of the convoy in town...
If there was a crowd in town, the Buhari supporters would have posted sharply. You really think a crowd would welcome Buhari in Benue? That is d height of wayo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.