Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator (10729 Views)

Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
It doesnt Change anything
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
I have been hearing Jerry Gana since I was in primary school, now I am a graduate and I still read about him. Please, when will these people allow the youths to shine?
lol
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by cyprex: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
I have been hearing Jerry Gana since I was in primary school, now I am a graduate and I still read about him. Please, when will these people allow the youths to shine?

Get it into your head, nobody allows the other to "shine".
Shine if you want or remain dim.
Power does not descend to any class of people but from every sphere, class & age bracket men of courage rise up to the occasion.

According to you, you started hearing of Jerry Gana from your primary school day, that means he started very early in his youth.

I bet you, if their contemporaries retire today, there will be power vacuum as our youths are mentally lazy and seek only the easy way out.

Rise up to the occasion
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by chuksjuve(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
INEC should de register PDP because it is not longer a political party grin grin

And the party at the center is what ?

Association of past criminals
All promises cancelled

With no break through since 2015!
Internal wrangling and crisis ridden..

And your buhari is killing it on daily basis with his unguided actions and utterances..

Oga put your house In order before you spew trash on others ..

Ndi BMC crew and pendulum analysts grin

1 Like

Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by chuksjuve(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:

Until the young people like Sarkki, Omenkalives , yarimo and the likes stop asslicking old men/ their grandpa and join mainstream politics ..

Except that, my dear even IBB and obj will contest come 2019 and they will forever dominate the main stream politics for years to come ..
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by chuksjuve(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Like Muhammadu Buhari, John Oyegun and Tinubu?

Lai Mohammed
Solomon Dalung
Kemi adesun (Mrs technically)

I just updated the list grin
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
chuksjuve:

Lai Mohammed
Solomon Dalung
Kemi adesun (Mrs technically)

I just updated the list grin
Forgot to add Kazaure, Abdullahi Adamu and snake charmer Buratai
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by chuksjuve(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
people you listed are role model and mentor to majority of Nigerians. Those are few progressive and honest nigerians tongue

Buhari role model in election thuggery and violence.
Nepotistic in leadership with no academic value to account for?

John Oyegun role model in mismanagement and disunity.
He has not been able to organize a national convention for Apc since 2015!!

Tinubu role model for slavery and modern day Afonja ??

Dude you are pathetic.
Except you don't understand the meaning of role model..

I can see that BMC crew is a selection of delusional folks whose brain has been sold off and replaced with noodles...

Anyways enjoy your sycophantic hustle
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by cyprex: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
MrPolitics:
Truly those that left PDP have no real electoral value.

Those in SDP right now from Obasanjo down have no electoral value.

Don't get me wrong, Obasanjo has a lot of political value because he knows everybody that's somebody in politics.
But he has no electoral value. He can't get people of his ward to vote for a candidate all on his own.

The opposition needs to be one and rally round PDP because unlike SDP, PDP has strong structures nationwide. SDP is just waiting and hoping bigwig politicians will come and make them relevant overnight

Mcheeew!!!, rather than working to keep your house in order you are considering them "not of any electoral value" just like you did when the defection started between 2014 and 2015.
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by chuksjuve(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Forgot to add Kazaure, Abdullahi Adamu and snake charmer Buratai

Yahaya bello, Gabriel Ortom ( wheel barrow).

Many more still coming grin
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
chuksjuve:

Yahaya bello, Gabriel Ortom ( wheel barrow).

Many more still coming grin
Ortom the coward cheesy
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by chuksjuve(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ortom the coward cheesy

That's Omenkalives governor oooo cheesy
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by Bobby808: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
yarimo:
people you listed are role model and mentor to majority of Nigerians. Those are few progressive and honest nigerians tongue
Tufiakwa. God forbid bad name Like Buhari.
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by keneck1: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Obinwenite:
Note this,2019 PDP will reclaim power.
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa very funny boy
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by ekhai(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Like Muhammadu Buhari, John Oyegun and Tinubu?
They are the only few politicians that have remained in their Party without cross carpeting before the merging into APC. That's what is called integrity. When there was betrayal in ANPP, Buhari left and formed CPC. I know that will come to your mind. Buhari till 2019.
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by ekhai(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=Obinwenite post=65773791]Note this,2019 PDP will reclaim power.[/quote
Someone has to pour you water to wake you up from your sleep. You've been sleeping since 2014.
Re: Defection Of Gana Unfortunate, Has No Impact On The Party- PDP Youth Coordinator by Decryptor(m): 4:23am On Mar 13, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:

He is popular because his name is synonymous to "Ghana Must Go".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court / APC Took Advantage Of Bombings In Borno On Election Day To Rig – PDP Agent Tells / APC Denies Suspending Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.