Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court (10786 Views)

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by sophsia62: 9:07am On May 01, 2018
The Benue State Government has instituted a case against Miyetti Allah Kauttal Hore and its leadership over the continuous killing of many people in the state.

The state governor, Samuel Ortom, who disclosed this yesterday in an interview with newsmen in Makurdi, said the case will cover the 73 persons first killed by herdsmen in January this year.

According to him, the case which is going to come up this Thursday will only be one among many other cases the state will institute against the killer herdsmen and the Fulani socio-cultural group.

The governor reiterated his call for arrest of leaders of Miyetti Allah whom he accused of being behind the killings in the state.

“These people had, after our ranching law was signed, addressed a press conference and said they would mobilise their kinsmen to attack Benue and true to their words they started attacking Benue.
“I have severally called for their arrest but they are still walking the streets freely but I still insist that they should be arrested,” he stressed.

Speaking on the ban placed by the National Economic Council on open grazing in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kaduna etc, Ortom described it as welcome decision.
He stated that the state has been vindicated by the NEC, which had last week in their meeting, banned open grazing and recommended ranching in some states, including Benue.
He said Benue was gradually winning the hearts of Nigerians in support of open grazing prohibition and ranches establishment for livestock.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/benue-drags-fulani-herdsmen-to-court.html

7 Likes

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by oooppp2(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2018
Funny clowns

2 Likes

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by fk001(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2018
I empathize with Benue people, the way politician's are playing with the innocent lives is very alarming they did the same in Borno state prior to 2015 election and now they are replicating thesame scenario in Benue state using different strategy.

May God expose and wipe out any politician that have hand in Benue and Borno turmoil, they will never see the light of peace in their life again. (Any politician that has hand in it i didn't exclude anyone)

Lalasticlala

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by herraph: 10:16am On May 01, 2018
Benue people grin

Fulani were born to Rule you.

They own the court rooms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by Omeokachie: 10:19am On May 01, 2018
Drag them to ICC.

Since the President have decided not to address the issue of a people from his ethnic group who have vowed to continue mayhem in a state that is not theirs, Benue people should do whatever they can to stay alive.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by adadike(f): 10:24am On May 01, 2018
Benue people, una no dey hear. Fulani people only speaks the old testament language. If they kill one, kill seven! By the time, u are done with the court proceedings, there will be nothing like Benue again in the world's map

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by buhariguy(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2018
APC is working.

Buhari till 2023
Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by omowolewa: 10:38am On May 01, 2018
So what's their prayers
Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by johnmartus(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2018
This governor need orientation you're a chief security of The state yet you don't know how to put stop to incessant attack from so call Fulani.that's why I use to call them opportunist.

12 Likes

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by Evablizin(f): 12:07pm On May 01, 2018
fk001:
I empathize with Benue people, the way politician's are playing with the innocent lives is very alarming they did the same in Borno state prior to 2015 election and now they are replicating thesame scenario in Benue state using different strategy.

May God expose and wipe out any politician that have hand in Benue and Borno turmoil, they will never see the light of peace in their life again. (Any politician that has hand in it i didn't exclude anyone)

Lalasticlala
Amen,including the people saying that they are not using AK 47 to kill rather they are using sticks.

15 Likes

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by RZArecta2(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2018
About time someone takes those terrorists to court, they are on record making threats already so that's a good case. Buhari the idíot lesbian goat is next

4 Likes

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by Evablizin(f): 12:09pm On May 01, 2018
adadike:
Benue people, una no dey hear. Fulani people only speaks the old testament language. If they kill one, kill seven! By the time, u are done with the court proceedings, there will be nothing like Benue again in the world's map
Don't mind them,i just pray that God will have mercy on them.

1 Like

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by orisa37: 12:32pm On May 01, 2018
Wishing Benue God's Righteous Judgement.

1 Like

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by fk001(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2018
Evablizin:
Amen,including the people saying that they are not using AK 47 to kill rather they are using sticks.

I have already spoken.
Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by OFFICIAL336: 12:48pm On May 01, 2018
Take them to ICC fool.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by Bossontop(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
undecided
Wat a waste of tym and precious human lives......cos d Nigerian court has never been a solution to d problems of d masses

4 Likes

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by chumaster(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
angry angry angry angry
Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by miracle956: 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
g
Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 01, 2018
tongue
Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by ifyain: 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
I think the governor is a clown because there is a law against open grazing in the state already.

1 Like

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by massinola(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
Where are Omenka and Omenkalives. Have they gone into oblivion?

1 Like

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by Pascal181: 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
massinola:
Maybe they have started getting their senses back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:10pm On May 01, 2018
It's a right move.

But we know how our justice system operates...
The culprits are usually the ones smiling at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2018
smiley Benue, una dey fall my hand.

Abeg check my signature if you want a professional website design without the advanced payments
Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2018
does anyone noticed dat dis thread has been closed by d iron lady.I came in through d back door
Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 01, 2018
massinola:
Olawale118 will soon join them in the refugee camp.

Lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by PointZerom: 2:11pm On May 01, 2018
immhotep:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by PointZerom: 2:16pm On May 01, 2018
adadike:

Hahaa cheesy omenkalives AKA progress69 must pay you for this candid advice grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by LZAA: 2:18pm On May 01, 2018
immhotep:
we are loyal to the caliphate crew grin

2 Likes

Re: Benue Drags Fulani Herdsmen To Court by LZAA: 2:19pm On May 01, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Shocks Buhari Raises Biafra Flags During Nigeria Defeats To Croatia / INEC To Sever CBN Ties As Emefiele Seeks Court’s Nod / Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.