Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Learn How To Get Rich Fast With Snail Farming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Get Rich Fast With Snail Farming (1118 Views)

Want To Get Rich Fast? Sacrifice These 10 Things - NAIRAAB / The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / 10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Get Rich Fast With Snail Farming by mahmud2: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello,
I am a snail farmer, consultant and also train people on how to become a successful snail farmer. Snail farming is one of the high lucrative business in Nigeria but yet untapped. Very Few people are into snail farming business and cannot meet 20% demand of Nigerian population.
HOW LUCRATIVE IS SNAIL FARMING?
Just imagine, one snail can lay up to 900(300x3) eggs in a year (depending on the type of breed), and you rear 900 snails for 9months to mature.
An average cost of table size snail cost at least 200 naira (more than that), multiply 200 by 900 = 180000 naira.
Note that this calculation is just for one matured snail.
WHO CAN DO THIS BUSINESS?
Anybody can do this business comfortably, either employed or unemployed. But the purpose of this is to engage all unemployed young or old. I know it is the easiest way to get rich fast in Nigeria.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO THIS BUSINESS?
 Snail is of high demand especially by skin care companies and individuals.
 Feeding of snail cost zero or very little capital (depends on professional mentoring), unlike poultry or other farming business.
 Less time consuming
 It is highly lucrative

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
I have a whatsapp group where I give practical lecture and mentoring to people on all you need to know about snail farming business.
Join the group link:
https:///60Bveg5tKrR4XqlBkfDaqj
or Add my whatsapp number and send me a message (only)to join the group

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Learn How To Get Rich Fast With Snail Farming by mahmud2: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
mahmud2:
Hello,
I am a snail farmer, consultant and also train people on how to become a successful snail farmer. Snail farming is one of the high lucrative business in Nigeria but yet untapped. Very Few people are into snail farming business and cannot meet 20% demand of Nigerian population.
Just imagine, one snail can lay up to 900(300x3) eggs in a year (depending on the type of breed), and you rear 900 snails for 9months to mature.
An average cost of table size snail cost at least 200 naira (more than that), multiply 200 by 900 = 180000 naira.
Anybody can do this business comfortably, either employed or unemployed. But the purpose of this is to engage all unemployed young or old. I know it is the easiest way to get rich fast in Nigeria.
 Feeding of snail cost zero or very little capital (depends on professional mentoring), unlike poultry or other farming business.
 Less time consuming
 It is highly lucrative

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
I have a whatsapp group where I give practical lecture and mentoring to people on all you need to know about snail farming business.
Join the group link:

mahmud2:
Hello,
 Less time consuming
 It is highly lucrative

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Join the group link:

Re: Learn How To Get Rich Fast With Snail Farming by mahmud2: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2018
mahmud2:
[/quote][quote author=mahmud2 post=65774657]Hello,
 Less time consuming
 It is highly lucrative

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Join the group link:

Re: Learn How To Get Rich Fast With Snail Farming by mahmud2: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
mahmud2:
[/quote][quote author=mahmud2 post=65774657]Hello,
 Less time consuming
 It is highly lucrative

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Join the group link:

(1) (Reply)

False Allegations Against Fidelity Bank And Its Officials / SHOCKING VIDEO: Wema Bank Uses Humans As Billboard Stands / Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.