Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram (1117 Views)

5 Reasons Your Small Business Isn’t Making Enough Money / Get Easy Loans To Finance Your Biz / We Are Open For Biz,lizzy_hair4sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram by oskaaay(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Digital marketing entails using available digital marketing especially those in vogue per time to reach out to potential and existing customers and publicize your business locally or internationally.

Based on my research and quest by others out there, have decided to share my experience as a Digital Marketing Consultant with using Telegram to advertise businesses and also leveraging as a medium of communication with customers.

If you are following the digital trend, you will agree that telegram has become another hot cake platform to reach out to the world about your products and services with over 200million users worldwide it worth adding to your list of digital marketing platforms side by side with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads etc.

First, let's look at while you need to consider Telegram for your business today and even create the version of existing groups you have on WhatsApp there instantly for free.

Telegram is cool for businesses due to the following over WhatsApp;

1) Your group could be private or public

2) Your public group could have up to 10,000 members

3) Telegram is cloud-based, unlike WhatsApp which storage is phone based. Thus, losing your phone does not affect whatever you have on telegram just like that will not affect your posts and pictures already uploaded on Facebook or IG.

4) It consumes less phone memory compared to WhatsApp

5) Once you upgrade to supergroup, new members can see your previous messages making it cool tool for tutorial based biz groups and saving you the stress of retyping or reposting same contents after adding new members all the time.

6) You can pin important information per time to the top of the group for old and new members to check

7) You can notify all members whenever you have news, update, launching new products, having new stocks, launching a giveaway etc. just by selecting the option when about pining the post

cool Amazingly Telegram is Free just like WhatsApp

9) Available on Android, iOS, and PC (Windows/Mac) - search your store to download free.

10) You can block spammy or noisy members/clients disturbing the group without banning or removing them off the group - You simply restrict them to read-only mode and they can only read but can not respond or post till you unmute them. INTERESTING way to keep unsatisfiable and nagging client at bay without earning a bad reputation for throwing them off the group in presence of others watching you or just still prospective customers!

11) Telegram also have CHANNEL, where members can only read info and not chat like a group. Cool for announcement platform for biz

12) You can pin up to 5 most important chat per time to easily monitor and respond swiftly to customers per time.

13) Your business channel can have up to 10 times the group size - that is up to 100,000 customers - wahoooo!

14) You can have a unique name for your channel like @YourBizName - Book it now before another person or biz does - remember this is a worldwide platform.

15) Official telegram app allows you to manage upto 3 accounts within one app switching between like changing MTN to GLO to make calls on your dual sim phone-LOL (Naija will understand this better if not from there kindly ignore - I hail my own people oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!

[center]I can go on and on but will stop here.
Add yours below how telegram has been helping your business and you can also drop your business group link for a check (could help grow it with targeted members)[/center]

IMPORTANT: WATCH OUT FOR MY NEXT POST ON HOW TO ADD HUGE TARGETED MEMBERS TO YOUR BUSINESS GROUP LOCALLY OR WORLDWIDE
UPDATE: now posted at https://www.nairaland.com/4677135/how-add-unlimited-members-telegram-build

Ask your questions below and would be on standby for a while to answer and if urgent, it's preferable you reach me for web, digital marketing, real Twitter/Instagram Followers, Telegram etc. via contact below.

Olasunkanmi Fakeye
Web, Digital Marketing, Crypto and Brand Consultant,
Foskaay
Call/Whatsapp: +234(0)7066052228
Telegram/Twitter: @Oskaaay
Re: Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram by oskaaay(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
Confirmed that you can now have upto 100,000 members in your telegram group. That is huge for any biz.
Re: Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram by fastlane84: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
That's why you should join the Lagos telegram market place to

*SELL* FASTER AND *BUY* SMARTER

Check my $i,gna*tur*e
Re: Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram by fastlane84: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
That's why you should join the Lagos telegram market place to

*SELL* FASTER AND *BUY* SMARTER

http:///Lagos_market

Chec.k my $igna.tur.e

Thank me later
Re: Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Market Realty is an excellent Telegram group for both Agent, Buyers and Sellers of genuine property http:///marketrealty
Re: Whatsapp Vs Telegram For Biz Marketing-15 Reasons Your Biz Should Be On Telegram by moneylatalks: 1:43am On Jul 28, 2021
For A Trusted Marketplace, Money and Safety tips... search for LAGOSMARKETSPOT on Telegram.

You will glad you did

(1) (Reply)

Rough Surface Interlocking Stones / Jumia Scam - Stay Away From Jumia / Zedvance To Provide Loans To Non-salary Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.