Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,584 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) (34374 Views)

Fulanis Killed During Clash With Mumuye Villagers In Taraba State. Photos / Viewer Discretion Is Adviced-see the Way Fulanis Killed This Man In Nigeria / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by kitaatita: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

I am not supporting any one
But this crisis have been on before now
The way we are politicizing it is what baffles me
For over a decade the fight has been on

Yes, but it has got worse. Nigerians who fan the embers of violence should remember that Hutu and Tutsi conflict was made worse by hate speeches. This is what you get when pastors and imams utilize sacred places of worship for the propagation of violence. This is what happens when politicians see disagreements between groups as opportunity to advance their electoral fortune. When an elected governor paraded coffins in motorcade procession, there will likely be unrestrained emotional reactions.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

And who is this rifraf who thinks his opinion matters?

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
This isn't fair at all. Taking a fellow human's life.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Not just their leaders they themselves think they are holy and righteous, its a very hypocritical religion, travel to Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain, you would be surprised how many white people live there, but these our Northern brothers don't want 'Western Education' yet in a very poor Nigeria, they are the poorest

SoNature:
It's official: people must die every week in northern Nigeria. Yet their leaders deceive themselves with 'the monolithic north.'

I like our south for one key reason: the tribes merely quarrel and settle later without ethnic cleansing. Eg, Igbo/Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Bros I hate to insult people, but you are stupid and jobless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Ambassadors: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
R

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Olril18(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

yes because it has been on for long,people still deserve to continue to die...brilliant logic.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Britishcoins:

Bros I hate to insult people, but you are stupid and jobless.

Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by bejeria101(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
If this is what would draw the line for these fulani people their wahala not mine
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
kee me, i kee u. naso.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by bejeria101(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
SmartMugu:
Hope someone is keeping track of these wars and killings. Nigerian history books only remember to mention similar fracas from before many were born. These are happening now and should be reported in our history lessons for future generations.

Na femi adeshina dey keep scores that more people were killed in Gej time than Buhari I wonder what he aims to achieve with that stupid statement
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Freeman59: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
obiZEAL:
For how long?

i love the silent message in the picture you posted. Nigerians, wake up!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by biafrasun: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
obiZEAL:
For how long?
wonderful quote

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Freeman59: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

So now what? the crisis should continue??
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by kense88: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Okpo! Ewu awusa.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by iamloski(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

know know, who ask you.. Fulani cow like you

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
these people deserving all form of crime befalling them... few days ago they gave the dullard warmth reception, some of them even climb high cliff just to be notice... how can a sane man wave to a murderer that killed his family, lemme say ,they deserve this killing, can we ask our selves why none of these Fulani terrorist has not brought to face the full wrath of law... who is shielding them, why the dullard buhari has not declare total war on Fulani terrorist like he did to IPOB and militant... he will go there and tell them how they will be brought to book, and they should try to live in peace with Fulani herdsmen bla bla bla that's all.... they should get their PVC, together we can send this terrorist back to his village

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by saarumann: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
An eye for an eye is the new order now. Violence is the only language terrorist herdsmen understand.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
the fulani's thinks mabilla people are benue people that they will just be killing anyhow they like without any retaliation. how I wish benue people can just be like these mabilla tribe, fulanis would have parked well and be the ones preaching peace.. usesless people, they be killing anyhow as if its their destiny to kill innocent people
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Geesaintagape: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
I pity 9ja 100 x 100
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
This killings has nothing to do with farm land or cattles no more. This is now senseless killings by the warring parties. Fools the lot of them. angry
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by benzion72(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
The most unfortunate thing is that self help will lead to killing of innocent people. People that are not armed. if only PMB has come out strong to condem the fulani marauders and giving a warning that any fulani man caught with weapon should be dealt with his kinsmen will not be embolden to commit more atrocity uncheck. The man has been described to be in trance/dream land. he kukuma said he use to think very deep before taking action.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by cytell56: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are the remains of some Fulanis brutally killed by the mambilla militia along Mayo Ndaga axis in Sardauna LGA of Taraba state. Scores of villagers were reportedly killed following a fresh outbreak of ethnic violence some days ago on the Mambilla Plateau in Sardauna Local Government Area of Taraba State.

According to Mustapha Gembu, the attack unprovoked attack were led by some mambilla militia leaders as he called for security agents to come to the aid of the people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/fulani-villagers-killed-mambilla-militia-fresh-attack-taraba-graphic-photos.html

This is another Liar-mohammed's brother. Where are the "some Fulani's killed", we can only see a person killed here.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Expl0rers: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
dont know what to say

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by osusuallstars: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
just one mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
I see this country breaking soon, I mean soon.
Absolutely! it's inevitable! and peharps even sooner.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
He who fight with sword shall die by sword. grin grin
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
kitaatita:

Yes, but it has got worse. Nigerians who fan the embers of violence should remember that Hutu and Tutsi conflict was made worse by hate speeches. This is what you get when pastors and imams utilize sacred places of worship for the propagation of violence. This is what happens when politicians see disagreements between groups as opportunity to advance their electoral fortune. When an elected governor paraded coffins in motorcade procession, there will likely be unrestrained emotional reactions.

Which pastor use church to preach violence abi u no well
So governor no go bury him people because him must obey una
U are not alright

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Because people looked away they thought it will end and now that it is the order of the day, the all the time victims feels it is time to fight back. May they stop one day.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by captainbangz: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
Factfinder1:
So fulani don' see who finally pass their power
ah ah! We Tarabians no dey too dull like our neighbours oh! Even as i type na cow meat full the soup i want surf for dinner.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Gkemz:
When his fulani devilish herdsmen massacred the people of mambilla, he didn't cry for justice.
Buhari, Sultan, Sanusi and Burutai, the double standard bigotry leaders will spring into action because these wicked souls executing their plans were destroyed by a resistance force.
...the mambilla guyz are also muslims
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by fyn451(f): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
To north as I shoot the arrow of calamity thou shall continue killing thyself till the world ends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / Stepfather Cuts Off 8month Baby's Joystick In Bayelsa, Rapes His Sister (Graphic / Police Rescue Fr. Luigi Brena Kidnapped In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.