Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) (34386 Views)

Fulanis Killed During Clash With Mumuye Villagers In Taraba State. Photos / Viewer Discretion Is Adviced-see the Way Fulanis Killed This Man In Nigeria / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Kpilo101: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
obiZEAL:
For how long?

Guy you be AYE AXE MAN. that means PMB BELONG
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by yeman1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jésù!
see how they macheted his head oh Lord !
I'm really afraid of staying in this nation .
very very bad. The guy might be. innocent now. and this our president has nothing to do about it. haaa. I'm really sad . angryJésù!
see how they macheted his head oh Lord !
I'm really afraid of staying in this nation .
very very bad. The guy might be. innocent now. and this our president has nothing to do about it. haaa. I'm really sad .
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
gypsey:
Absolutely! it's inevitable! and peharps even sooner.
The earlier the better we realise that we are not one in this country, we are just forcing ourselves together as one, we are not one and we can never be one.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
hubtiva:
Militia will becam another proble tomoro when dey av too much arms
No problem as long as they concentrate their efforts on the Real Terrorists, you know what i mean by 'the real terrorists'
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

The earlier the better we realise that we are not one in this country, we are just forcing ourselves together as one, we are not one and we can never be one.
%10000 correct! but for some Blind and Ignorant reason some Nigerians are still Either in denial or has refused to Accept this fact.

The blind stares of a million eyes looking hard but won't realise that they will never see the peas.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by sweetgala(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
akeentech:
An eye for an eye; say this 3 times

We would all go blind. Whoever preaches this would end up in hell
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are the remains of some Fulanis brutally killed by the mambilla militia along Mayo Ndaga axis in Sardauna LGA of Taraba state. Scores of villagers were reportedly killed following a fresh outbreak of ethnic violence some days ago on the Mambilla Plateau in Sardauna Local Government Area of Taraba State.

According to Mustapha Gembu, the attack unprovoked attack were led by some mambilla militia leaders as he called for security agents to come to the aid of the people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/fulani-villagers-killed-mambilla-militia-fresh-attack-taraba-graphic-photos.html
Na to prepare for return leg na Mambila ppl.
such is life.
home then away
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are the remains of some Fulanis brutally killed by the mambilla militia along Mayo Ndaga axis in Sardauna LGA of Taraba state. Scores of villagers were reportedly killed following a fresh outbreak of ethnic violence some days ago on the Mambilla Plateau in Sardauna Local Government Area of Taraba State.

According to Mustapha Gembu, the attack unprovoked attack were led by some mambilla militia leaders as he called for security agents to come to the aid of the people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/fulani-villagers-killed-mambilla-militia-fresh-attack-taraba-graphic-photos.html

Just two jihadists? Next pls.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
I am not supporting any one

But this crisis have been on before now

The way we are politicizing it is what baffles me

For over a decade the fight has been on
Oga, everything is not politics. Each time there is a shooting in the USA, CNN covers it continously until people are apprehended. The issues of these killings is not about APC or PDP. It needs media attention to the plight of the people being mauled by fellow citizens as if we are still in the stone ages. Its obvious you are not confortable that it is happening when your party is in power. I can imagine what your comment would have been had your party been in opposition. In the final analysis, the buck does not fall on the table of Obasanjo or Jonathan because they are out of office . It is the duty of the sitting president to sort it out.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by ogtavia(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
we cant continue like this mehnn....even Jonathan wont be this aloof or docile...
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by Maxigoody: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Let us stop spreading unconfirmed news.
OP what gives you the impression that it was the Mambilla militias that killed the Hausa-fulani people.
what happened in Zamfara?
it was simply hausa-fukani killing another Hausa-fulani.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by godliman: 5:20am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
I am not supporting any one

But this crisis have been on before now

The way we are politicizing it is what baffles me

For over a decade the fight has been on
IS SOMETHING REALLY WRONG WITH YOU?
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by ehinmowo: 5:53am On Mar 13, 2018
As a little boy, I was exposed to 2 years (1996-1998) of heavy killing between the Ijaw and the Ilajes in Ondo State. As bad as that was, I learnt fews things

1. I am stronger, it makes pple stronger
2. War is bad but it has benefits
3. Your assailants will not stop until you show them they don't have the monopoly of violence.
4. Two can play the game.

When the Ijaws started the killing, it looked as if they were nvinscible. But when the pple from the other side started the crusade, the tide was turned and it was clear that everybody bleed when struck.
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by philGeo(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2018
eebraa:
The militia should expect 2ND leg.it may not be now,may not be next year or 2years from now but there must be return match.Fulanis never forget.They might strike when you have forgotten about all the issues on ground
Who forget then?
Re: Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2018
GOD BLESS THE MAMBILLAS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / Stepfather Cuts Off 8month Baby's Joystick In Bayelsa, Rapes His Sister (Graphic / Big Brother VS Baby Daddy Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.