Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! (2605 Views)

Right Now, I Believe The 5 Easiest Ways For A Nigerian To Start Making / I Believe Someone Will / You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by anitasoll(f): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2018
BiggyB242:

All these online businesses that have to do with a referral. Do a real business.

Hi! I am doing a real business here and that is to help people who want to start their own business.
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by stlarry001(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=tunemike post=65805148][/quote]

08062 seven six 1 6 eight three
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
anitasoll:

Hi! I am doing a real business here and that is to help people who want to start their own business.

Doesn't it work with how many people you bring over?
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by anitasoll(f): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2018
BiggyB242:

Hi,

You don't need to bring people over but you will start the online business yourself.
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by anitasoll(f): 3:30am On Mar 23, 2018
BiggyB242:

You don't need to bring people over. You have to do it yourself. Can send me a direct message on my instagram page (anitasolonline). I will answer all your questions from there.
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by anitasoll(f): 3:32am On Mar 23, 2018
BiggyB242:

All these online businesses that have to do with a referral. Do a real business.

Its not a referral business. I am an online coach and i am teaching people how to do real business.
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Royce20:

This life na OYO. Don't depend on anybody, even your family lineage will dissapoint you. Man up and look for a way to succeed. Nobody is ready to help. I also graduated wit 2.1(the so-called strong second class upper 4.44) buh no job since 2014. I had to look for other means of survival. I am now into cryptocurrencies ( a Cryptotrader) and I wouldn't even work for 300k/month now koz I make more than that. Your First Class degree isn't gotten just to work for someone else. It simply proves that you are brilliant and intelligent, so put your intelligence to work. A First Class graduate shouldn't be begging for job, they think outside the box. They succeed at all cost(legal stuff). Think up something and get started.

Note: NOBODY IS READY TO HELP just as NOBODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS.
tomoro them go talk say make ist class and e don better..our educational system is warp spending precious years Been useless theories by useless sadistic lecturers...what a life our educational needs rejigin such dat with a secondary school grade one can impact the society if u go college it's added advantage...me de here de find work

1 Like

Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by MzEmeritus: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Wow fellow metabolite, to be sincere you can get a job if u are willing to do much more than the normal things. Even I finished service last ur Dec and got a good job this match.
The issue might be with your cv or perhaps you ain't doing something right. And as for LinkedIn it actually made me known esp to the HR or my current coy even before the interview.

Job hunting to is a job I have to be sincere so until u make job hunting a job, trying things in a different way you will still keep getting same result.

Even I thought getting a job is impossible until I got a job even my friends or family doesn't even know anyone there not even the cleaner.

Fellow metabolite, you really can get a good job if u r willing to try things in a different way.....Just to add an a second class lower gradute....and if I can get a job with a good pay and goodies.... You can believe me
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by pufframmy: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buy and sell your CURRENCY BITCOIN, PERFECT MONEY, RIPPLE, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN NOW AVAILABLE
You Can Now Register and Login at your convenient time at https://www.pufftechexchange.com
all transaction will be served in short time we here to Serve you Better thanks For the Patronage
Send us MAil at info@pufftechexchange.com for other Coin needed or For selling
Our Whats App Number Remain 08026116103 Monday to Sunday from 8:00am till 8Pm we here to Serve you more
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by tunemike(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
MzEmeritus:
Wow fellow metabolite, to be sincere you can get a job if u are willing to do much more than the normal things. Even I finished service last ur Dec and got a good job this match.
The issue might be with your cv or perhaps you ain't doing something right. And as for LinkedIn it actually made me known esp to the HR or my current coy even before the interview.

Job hunting to is a job I have to be sincere so until u make job hunting a job, trying things in a different way you will still keep getting same result.

Even I thought getting a job is impossible until I got a job even my friends or family doesn't even know anyone there not even the cleaner.

Fellow metabolite, you really can get a good job if u r willing to try things in a different way.....Just to add an a second class lower gradute....and if I can get a job with a good pay and goodies.... You can believe me
Thanks.bro...
Which coy do you work for?
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by peacenaija(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
bro, we gather they oo, I had same gp with you and also finished service the same time with you, although I'm working but I'm underemployed. so, I understand how you feel, just hold on to faith and I believe very soon you'll get a good job. Trynna get your passport and apply for scholarships, trust me the best option for firsties is scholarship..
Re: I Believe Someone, Somewhere Can Help Me!!! by tunemike(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
I have already started a business. Till something good comes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Voice: Voice Over Training in Nigeria (Free) / Is Npower Payment Under IPPIS Payroll / Promasidor (COWBELL MILK) Recruiting Graduate Coordinators. Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.