Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Mental Health Evaluation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mental Health Evaluation (804 Views)

BRAIN TEASERZ!! Test your mental sharpness. / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients / Employee Performance Evaluation Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health Evaluation by Labans(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2007
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the director, "What is the criterion that defines a patient to be institutionalized?"
"Well, " said the director, "we fill up a bathtub, and we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask him to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would choose the bucket as it is larger than the spoon or the teacup."
"Noooooooo!" answered the director. "A normal person would pull the plug."
Re: Mental Health Evaluation by Brymore(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2007
Wow, Labans this is really good, 'emptying the tub', gives the impression of fetching or bailing the water out, I must confess, I was also agreeing with the visitor. Thumbs Up cool

(1) (Reply)

Cajun Coaches / Three Black Men / Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.