Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lagos Teachers Conference! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Teachers Conference! (705 Views)

List Of New States Approved By The Ongoing national Conference: / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Teachers Conference! by toyinajani(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2010
[b]Royalkonsults Educational Services in conjunction with dee royalkleen services is seeking presenters to facilitate learning sessions that help educators learn and apply strategies that are having a positive impact on teaching and learning.[/b] for participation, presentation and sponsorship contact 018220521, 08033461576
Re: Lagos Teachers Conference! by royalworld: 12:09am On May 03, 2010
I guess this is going to be a big lagos teachers summit.How many day conference? What would the population be like? How much would each participant pay? And when are you planning to hold it? My firm is interested in this project.It is a worthy conference that would improve and reposition teaching. I would call you for detail.Thanks.
Re: Lagos Teachers Conference! by toyinajani(m): 12:31am On May 03, 2010
Thanks for the interest.The summit is a big one that would pull the crowd of 300 teachers in different parts of Lagos.It is going to be free for the three days with tea break,lunch break,and other materials. Resousce persons shall be from unilag,lasu,aocoed,university of pretoria,SA. Stakeholders in the sector shall be partnered with- min. Of edu, subeb,ube,lgea,nut,etc.The summit is slated for Sept. 2010.You can call me for detail on 08033461576 or mail me royalkonsults1@yahoo.

(1) (Reply)

. / Us Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.