Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

#bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week (37593 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by dfrost: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
taylor89:
To derail this thread just dey hungry me, but I'll hold myself and act matured

Fam abeg my neighbour say him go kill me if him see me near him wife again

Please if he kills me will i die?

Maybe
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by freshdude99(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ennny:
lolu bye bye
Lolu or Anto
One of them surely is going
But Rico might end up winning this show bcz the guy is just cool with everyone...
Such a likeable personality. That's the only threat is see Miracle have.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by kokan: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Only fools watch this show
. Fools like you . cos its only a fool that call someone fool.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by brookz: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please of what Value is This Devilish End Time Show adding to our Venerable youths in the Country?
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by SirBunky85(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ayodele70:
The Head of House for this week, Nina picked a chance card which gave her immunity from nomination only, no save and replace.

Biggie then announced to the housemates that all strategic partnership are hereby dissolved.

Anto, Cee C, Lolu, BamBam, Teddy A, Miracle, Tobi, Alex are all up for possible eviction this week. Rico got one vote, and so was saved from possible eviction.
Tobi and teddy are weary of demselves and see each oda as an obstacl

See how they nominated below...

Anto nominated Teddy A and Alex
Rico nominated Cee C and Miracle
Cee C nominated Alex and Anto
Lolu nominated Rico and BamBam
BamBam nominated Tobi and Anto
Tobi nominated Teddy A and BamBam
Alex nominated BamBam and Cee C
Teddy A nominated Tobi and Miracle
Miracle nominated Cee C and Lolu
Nina nominated BamBam and Lolu

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-see-housemates-possible-eviction-week-2.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Tobi and Teddy A are weary of demselves and see each oda as obstacle. Tobi is safe cuz, him get people wey fit burn 30k recharge card ontop him head

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by SirBunky85(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
xmanco42:
Maybe this comment wont be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of you all won't bother to read and maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let you all know I don't give a f*ck for this show.
Stale
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Vivuch: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Goodbye BamBam.

we will shock you! She is going nowhere. Watch and see.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Paradigm777: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2018
taylor89:
To derail this thread just dey hungry me, but I'll hold myself and

Guy, u r mad!!! grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Qhalifah: 1:50am On Mar 13, 2018
BABANGBALI:
I doesn't wash it two
me sef I'm not understanding you undecided
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Qhalifah: 1:54am On Mar 13, 2018
freshdude99:

Lolu or Anto
One of them surely is going
But Rico might end up winning this show bcz the guy is just cool with everyone...
Such a likeable personality.
[s]That's the only threat is see Miracle have.[/s]
Pls, come again.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by xmanco42: 2:59am On Mar 13, 2018
SirBunky85:
Stale
I know
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by chomaloo(m): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2018
Pls someone should help by telling me how to start a topic in nairaland.when i try to do it and am replied insufficient permission.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Yankiss(m): 4:05am On Mar 13, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Only fools watch this show
And bigger fools comment on it.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by PoisonedOne: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2018
conductorL5:
Buhari is a fura-drinking illiterate terrorist vagabond and Tinubu is fucktarded idiotic smelling.animal - Remi
that picture is graphic and shouldn't be posted on a public forum. We're advised to use our sense and not our emotions. Please kindly delete it.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by samisj4real(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2018
taylor89:
To derail this thread just dey hungry me, but I'll hold myself and act matured

bad derailer
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Issaboss(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2018
BABANGBALI:
I doesn't wash it two
Watch not Wash no be cloth
Re: #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week by BABANGBALI: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Issaboss:
Watch not Wash no be cloth
leaf me Jo, who English epp? tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 / Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / Heritage Bank: ‘Tobi Bakre Resigned Prior To BBNaija Show’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.