Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) (35189 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by wildkat: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
horsepower101:

The wisdom of that man Nnamdi kanu is too much.

I so much love what is happening now. Atleast his prophecies and warnings (which were ignored ) are now coming to pass.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
konoplyanka:

So they don't fear our chest beating?
who will fear chestbeating? I've told my Afonja brodas they sud never let a mere Igbo man intimidate them in anything.

They will appear confident as if they can fight but let d fight start, they lose big time.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by DeviIhimself: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Lets tell ourselves the truth

I think Boko Boiz metamorphosized to this Fulani herdsmen
an awkward moment when you wish you can kill someone via nairaland

do you know that Buhari is a criminal terrorist
do you know that Thunder will scatter all Buhari's supporters
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by konoplyanka: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

who will fear chestbeating? I've told my Afonja brodas they sud never let a mere Igbo man intimidate them in anything.

They will appear confident as if they can fight but let d fight start, they lose big time.

You mean the zoo people no longer fear our ultimate. Na wa o. our dilector must hear this in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by konoplyanka: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
DeviIhimself:
an awkward moment when you wish you can kill someone via nairaland

do you know that Buhari is a criminal terrorist
do you know that Thunder will scatter all Buhari's supporters

Do you know that kanu is eating pizza in Ghana?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by oooduancalmdown: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

Bro, It hasn't gotten to this pls. These are peoples loved ones and families. I know how stupid a lot of these Igbos on nairaland can be and how they mock yorubas and we middlebelters here for fulani attacks.

However it hasn't gotten to the extent of wishing for more evil with human lives involved. Thanks.
It has gotten to this because the Igbos have reached this level since I can remember. If this attack happened in Yorubaland, they would have flocked here to mock my tribe.
Abeg leave me with my happiness jare. Like I said, I will like to see more of this in the erosion ravaged land of the chest beating apes.
Abeg my herdsmen, I dey una back. Make una continue.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nowenuse: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

It has gotten to this because the Igbos have reached this level since I can remember. If this attack happened in Yorubaland, they would have flocked here to mock my tribe.
Abeg leave me with my happiness jare. Like I said, I will like to see more of this in the erosion ravaged land of the chest beating apes.

I wonder when we southerners and middlebelters will ever come to understand that we must unite against one enemy which is the core-North.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ariesbull: 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
konoplyanka:

You mean the zoo people no longer fear our ultimate. Na wa o. our dilector must hear this in Ghana.

I learnt that this happened in Ogun state today ...but why aren't we talking about this....I don't want to believe that this is true
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ariesbull: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Pls can you call anybody in Ogun state ..learnt an attack in ogun

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by oooduancalmdown: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Nowenuse:

I wonder when we southerners and middlebelters will ever come to understand that we must unite against one enemy which is the core-North.
We don't need unity with anybody. We know our enemies - the ibos! The North are greedy but don't have malevolent thoughts and envy towards my people. Our enemies are within and they are ibos
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by konoplyanka: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2018
ariesbull:

I learnt that this happened in Ogun state today ...but why aren't we talking about this....I don't want to believe that this is true

You mean dilector was eating pizza in ogun?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Toscarel: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2018
cana882:
Everything now is linked to herdsmen. Person shiit for your backyard, herdsmen. Your pawpaw you plant never still ripe, herdsmen. Bloggers fear God o

Until ur turn before u wld believe mumu them cut person hand u dey talk of paw paw
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by mekonglobal(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

And foolishness should be your family appellation.
Wasted sperm, goodnite sleep well, so you might wake up with a real brain. Bye
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by DeviIhimself: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2018
[s]
konoplyanka:

Do you know that kanu is eating pizza in Ghana?
[/s]
nope but do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 13, 2018
konoplyanka:

Osu imp. Am I lying? Those ebonyin cowards are disgracing real igbos like me.
you idiot nobody is real Igbo. Every Igbo is Igbo. Nigeria has divided Igbo a lot and you are helping to divide us more. By the way i am from Enugu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by poseidon12: 1:01am On Mar 13, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I want to ask the people of Ebonyi State what Fulani herdsmen are doing in your villages. You guys need to chase them all out of your State or else you guys will end up like Benue State.
The big fool of a Governor, Dave Umahi just declared his intention to contest for second term. You guys need to ensure that he does not win second term. Your destiny is in your hands. Vote wisely in 2019.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Maxigoody: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2018
Gov. Umahi shld be happy with these unprovoked deaths.
At least, all Ebonyi indigenes can die for all he cares as log as he becomes reelected as the Governor.

what a stupid and deranged subhuman Governors do we have in South-East region?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by contigiency(m): 1:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Its becoming obvious that some people are using this herdsmen issue for another purpose may be politics.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by ziga: 1:48am On Mar 13, 2018
The internet makes it easy to propagate falseness.

In the first 2 pictures, the person with the cuts looks dead.

The last picture, the man getting IV fluids and with the dressing over his head looks like he is of a bigger build than the first 2 pictures.

Just my observations. And I think the story is false.

Facebook was manipulated by Russians during the US elections. Who is manipulating Nigerians

The world is changing...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by redsun(m): 1:51am On Mar 13, 2018
They are murderous that are fully backed by the federal government Nigeria to terrorise non fulanis. They know they are endangered because they lack the mental ability to evolve efficiently so embark on plundering, looting and mudering defenceless people as if they are in age of neanderthal. It is the last stand for human species that about to go extinct.like the neadathal.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by blastac: 2:09am On Mar 13, 2018
Every one is hyping bt when Dy come Anambra people no go fit do anything den abia go say Anambra be coward dat if Dy try it in abia, abia boiz will deal with dem and am now wondering.. who are de ones created to go and deal with dem cos I know u no go join fight back u go Dy wait make men dem, which men dem?

konoplyanka:
These Wawa cowards. I trust anambra igbos.

Herdsmen dare not try this with real igbos.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by BABANGBALI: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2018
If I talk say dis people are cowards now, mods go ban me, see how dem dey kill their people like chickens, it can never happen in my place
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by egoldman(m): 2:19am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Lets tell ourselves the truth

I think Boko Boiz metamorphosized to this Fulani herdsmen

That your "Truth" is intentional hypocrisy , the real truth is that this is as a result of a National president giving preferential treatment to a certain tribe over others .
Of course you would not accept this cos you are among his aslikas, anuofia.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by egoldman(m): 2:21am On Mar 13, 2018
madridguy:
My heartbeat is faster than normal.

See them, hypocrites who refuse to blame the person responsible for all this nonsense cos of his one sided policies .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by egoldman(m): 2:22am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:
Its looking like a well structured plan being executed in faces

Thee is more to this story than this Fulani herdsmen

shut up there my friend .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by sarrki(m): 2:23am On Mar 13, 2018
egoldman:

shut up there my friend .

You lack decorum
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by SoNature(m): 2:30am On Mar 13, 2018
sekundosekundo:
tongue It is now I know what MUMUmmadu COWhari meant by these two statements;

1 I will make Nigeria ungovernable.

2 Baboons and monkeys (Nigrrians) will soak with blood.

Please let's get our record straight: Buhari never released the first statement. Yes, he made the second. Alhaji Kaita, a politician from the north, made the first statement.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by SoNature(m): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2018
konoplyanka:
These Wawa cowards. I trust anambra igbos.

Herdsmen dare not try this with real igbos.

Aturu! You know nothing about the Igbos. I bet u have never been to the east
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Sgwin: 3:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Good morning this evening... it's now you people wake up about what ikemba fighting for in 1967
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by SnakeChopMoney(m): 4:23am On Mar 13, 2018
No matter how tired I am, seeing this Fulani cow president on the TV always gives me the strength to get up and change the channel ....yeye man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 13, 2018
ybalogs:
Seriously, stories should be verified before it hits FP here. How sure are we this isn't farce..
because u are muslim, dunno why u muslims ask like zombie. I pity u, dey dony care if u r muslim or hausa, dey will butcher, u. Btr condemn evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos / Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Nigerian Man Says He Can Use His Parents For Money Ritual (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.