Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) (54062 Views)

A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lady narrates how her mother allegedly chopped off her hand and slashed her face with a machete

Glory Smart Emenuwe, a young woman from Ezhionum community in Delta State has narrated how she was allegedly brutalized by her mother.

The lady said she was almost killed by her mother in 2013, who allegedly chopped off her two hands and slashed her face with a machete.

She Said;

“What happened to me could be likened to an accident because I never expected it. However, it was my mother that chopped off my hands and slashed my face.

“On that fateful day, while I was still very young, I woke up one night wanting to urinate, so my father asked my mother to lead me with a torchlight to the back of our house where I could urinate.

“While I squatted to urinate, I didn’t know my mother had a machete in her hand. The next thing I remember was that she descended on me with the machete and I fell down.

“While I was down, she continued to cut me all over my body and I was screaming. It was then that my father rushed out and collected the machete from her and raised an alarm, which attracted the neighbours.

“Unfortunately, by the time my father rushed out, my mother had already accomplished her intention. My father wanted to use the machete on her too but was stopped by the neighbours.

“Afterwards, my father got my mother arrested by the police. However, she’s late now. The incident happened in Edo State in 2013.”

The victim appealed to the government and Nigerians for help, saying;

“I’ll like to go into trading and I don’t have start-up capital. I stopped my education at the primary level but if I can get a sponsor, I will like to further my education.

“I came from a poor family and I have no helper. This is why I have nothing to do, so your assistance will be of great relief.”

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/lady-narrates-how-her-mother-allegedly-chopped-off-her-hand-and-slashed-her-face-with-a-machete-photos.html

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
The Heart Of Some Women Is Very Wicked

From All Of Us @www.. Com

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by izuch(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
The woman was obviously sick in the head. such a beautiful girl how will she now give a hand job?? So sad

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
izuch:
Chop off her own too

I'm Really Crying Because This Lady, will no longer have two hands again forever.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please How Can , Get In Touch With This Lady Please?

If You Have An Idea, Get In Touch With Us.

Watch The Graphic Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFjKsBf7lII?t=27

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
cry cry

I find it difficult to raise my hand to spank my daughter.

I’m not sure that evil beast is her mother.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by MarveworldG: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
In African homes
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Exkandayee(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Xscape047: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wao
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by iCauseTrouble: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Waow
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Zeheduu: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thats inhumane

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Mko123(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
You forgot using step before mother .

Actually, what she's done was an eyesore

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Blueace247(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Inside life!!
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
God Almighty Help Us Out In This Country.

, is ready to Assist This Lady As The Spirit Of God Almighty Leads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Maynman: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Motherly Love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by iiifedimma(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him please only for ur own benefit

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by doggedfighter(f): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Is this true?

I am shocked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Enddy50ty(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
She might have been possessed by evil spirits lurking around at that ungodly hours of the night.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by mcdokwe(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
terrible
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is this true?

Yes Na

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by John360comng: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
What I don't get is why did her late mother do this to her?
Was her late mother mentally sick?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by OnionBandit(f): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sad cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by abobote: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oh my God, so pathetic.
How come your father didn't know that her wife was mad.

Wish there's a way I can assist

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/lady-narrates-how-her-mother-allegedly-chopped-off-her-hand-and-slashed-her-face-with-a-machete-photos.html

Jennyclay, I think I agree with you that nigerian men and not it's women are typically wicked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by haabidah666: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
sad
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by rusher14: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
izuch:
Chop off her own too

With which hand?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
shocked

Most likely a case of mental illness....the lady must have foreseen the damage and untold hardship Buhari will bring to the country...her faculty couldn't process or handle the impending anguish hence.....

Nigeria for all her inequities wrapped in one Buhari is her nemesis.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.