Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Conscience Pushed Me To Reveal Senators Pay- Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Conscience Pushed Me To Reveal Senators Pay- Shehu Sani (357 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / Saraki Makes Moves To Up Senators Pay To 15m.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Conscience Pushed Me To Reveal Senators Pay- Shehu Sani by Bravo123: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Shehu Sani, the activist Senator representing Kaduna central in the Senate who last week opened the pandora box by disclosing the obscene allowances earned by members of the upper legislative chamber has explained why he exposed his colleagues.

Senator Sani said in an interview with BBC said the payment is a ‘moral issue.’

“I decided to burst it open. It was a moral issue,” he said...

Read more https://alabingo.com/conscience-pushed-reveal-senators-pay-shehu-sani/

Re: My Conscience Pushed Me To Reveal Senators Pay- Shehu Sani by chuksjuve(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
BMC crew will not like this !!

He's been sponsored by PDP to discredit the administration of buhari..

He must sanctioned.

These are the famous lines of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adeshina ..

Apc is a really confused party..

Sane party in power, same party doing opposition

(1) (Reply)

Bariga Lcda Endorse Governor Akinwunmi Ambode For Second Term Today / This Is The Root Cause Of The Developmental Crisis In Nigeria. / Enugu Timber Market Fire: Gov. Ugwuanyi Showed Leadership – Senator Gilbert Nnaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.