Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele (19705 Views)

Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / "Sowore Omoyele Will Go To Jail": Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by martineverest(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2018
seriously ambode lacks plans and strategy....he is only interested in white elephant projects that allow him siphon money.....just look at oshodi project,airport road project with little traffic ,ikeja-iyana ipaja road etc.local govt chairmen were working during fashola regime,but now they are all relaxed..Lagos is now a dump site

fashola is far ahead of ambode...it seems tinubu is using ambode to recover money fashola didn't allow him access

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by 01mcfadden(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2018
There were insinuations that it was Tinubu that was funding this man.
This man is just a one man mopol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by TheKingIsHere: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2018
deomelo:
Back to topic.

I know Lagos state's IGR was nothing before AB and I honestly think AB is doing a great job because the States IGR today is still breaking records hence other States hiring them to perform the same magic, but not disclosing the terms of the contract and exactly what job they arw doing gives oprics.

I don't care for Ambode, I never did. I think he's very incompetent, he's way in over his head and definitely can not wear Fashola's big shoes.
Ambode is a thief and Tinubu's puppet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by maestroferddi: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2018
This kind of madness can only take place in the South West...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Akolawole(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Can Sowore answer this? Why are many states in Nigeria of PDP and APC using Alpha Beta?

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by bionixs: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Learn from him

Hes experienced and versatile
Anyone who counters Sowore on this is a diabolical and selfiish beneficiary of this government .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by tessygirl(f): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2018
useless state

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Laralag: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Sometimes I ponder why Nigeria politician are grossly insatiable. I recently goggled the pension scheme of ex governors in Lagos I almost fainted at the bogus amount and benefit I saw,, yet even though this pension is milking us dry this politician like Tinubu are still not satisfied they device means to continue to steal the countrt dry as if there is no tomorrow.
the legislators are jus figure head and tools in the hands of the politician.
I stand with this guy it is time we take Lagos back from this god fatherism

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by DrOkoroafor(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Lagos na wa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by ogbeiwi(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2018
Hi People, l am seriously in need of a job.things are so bad and terrible with me. i am a graduate of business admin.with a 2:2. i will remain grateful to my helper for life because i have tried all i could to get a job but to non avail.my twitter address is@authenticosas. phone no: 08060557905.
Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by HRtechnique: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2018
Multiple vacancies in a logistic firm in Lagos.
Here: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2018/03/castleberg-nigeria-multiple-vacancies.html
Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by AntiWailer: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Contest for Lagos Governor not Presidency.
Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by SamoaJoe: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2018
python1:
Sowore, don't worry, come and contest, 5 percent are still searching for "credible" candidates because e be like say dey are not atikulating again. grin grin grin

You always talk rubbish. Very meaningless and hopeless human being you are! Tufiakwa.

If I ever become you eh.... *spits*

Benue remembers though.

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by python1: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:

You always talk rubbish. Very meaningless and hopeless human being you are! Tufiakwa.

If I ever become you eh.... *spits*

Benue remembers though.
Rubbish talk is when an unrelated matters are brought into a discussion. Now, what is the relationship between this crap you posted and Sowore's latest moves? That is how hopeless a human being can be.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by MaziOmenuko: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2018
I am shocked people are just waking up. If we talk now dem go say we dey jelous; everything one says is being viewed from the myopic lens of tribalism. Its good that Omoleye is re-echoing it.

Apart from Alpha-Beta, check all companies handling projects in Lagos and check if they have any history prior to Ambode's ascension into power. No history, they just appeared and they are awarded fat projects. Fashiola was giving contracts to Julius Berger, China Civil Construction and notable companies; now its Project Scope, VisionScape and the likes.

Then they start 400% increment in land use yet people are signing Amboo'ooo.

Ee go affect us all. Shey people don dey port to Magboro, Ibafo, Mowe, Agbara and co.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Dee60: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2018
I thought they said Sowore was sponsored by Tinubu! People can make all kinds of funny claims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by hush15: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2018
divineappo:
The notable activist and journalist from Sahara reporters, Sowore Omoyele has spoken out against the level of corruption and oppression by the lagos state governor, akinwunmu Ambode and APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He made a heavy comment via his Facebook page, asking lagosians to vote out Ambode and Tinubu's grip over lagos state

see screenshot below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157817884847837&id=803267836

I wonder why it took so long for someone like SH to realize this.

Personally, i wish Lagos could be out of these peoples grip because then and only then can we know the real truth about lagos. Lagos is milked ruthlessly by these guy but its like people like to be milked, thus voting them back in or even allowing them to rig elections to remain in power and if you convincing people to do the right thing and they are not, what can man do!

Nigeria is a very disturbing country because people prefer those that make them suffer. They praise them, they vote them and celebrate them and these people they make noise about are practical failures but thats what they want.

You still hear APC winning this and winning that, should APC be mentioned, not to mention winning with the hard situation of the country?

I just weep for this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by 3kay945(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2018
When will Nigerian youth wake up and do the needful I guess nobody wants to die but we all expect miraculous change from our insane politicians who are replica of the larger society. cry

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Kestolovee95(f): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2018
Akolawole:
Can Sowore answer this? Why are many states in Nigeria of PDP and APC using Alpha Beta?

Lagos is the only state that have made Alpha Beta PERPETUAL REVENUE COLLECTOR by Law for life. Do you know what that means? Are yoruba muslim elements this mor0nic?
May God forgive me for thinking yorubas were the 'most educated' before the advent of internet. Chei!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by don4real18(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2018
deomelo:
Back to topic.

I know Lagos state's IGR was nothing before AB and I honestly think AB is doing a great job because the States IGR today is still breaking records hence other States hiring them to perform the same magic, but not disclosing the terms of the contract and exactly what job they arw doing gives oprics.

I don't care for Ambode, I never did. I think he's very incompetent, he's way in over his head and definitely can not wear Fashola's big shoes.
It's not about IGR. Should they tax every lagosians till die because they want to show a high generation of income. What is wrong is wrong

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2018
divineappo:
The notable activist and journalist from Sahara reporters, Sowore Omoyele has spoken out against the level of corruption and oppression by the lagos state governor, akinwunmu Ambode and APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He made a heavy comment via his Facebook page, asking lagosians to vote out Ambode and Tinubu's grip over lagos state

see screenshot below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157817884847837&id=803267836

Firstly, I have come across many information from Omoyele Sowore (Sahara Reporters) that I know to be false or misleading. The fact that he runs an NGO receiving funds from international donors using the Sahara Reporters name is also to say he is a smart guy. There are laws regulating the operations of NGOs in Nigeria. Some of us that know how NGOs source for funds for humanitarian activities of projects in health, good governance, gender equity, etc also know there are benchmarks or key performance index or milestones for tracking or appraising those projects. In the case of Sowore, some of us need to know the projects and those donors.

Now back to the issue of Alpha Beta Consulting, I have heard a lot of stories on ABC operations in Lagos to the extent that in 2006 , the UK government through Crown Agents UK supported a consultancy projects on enhancement of the Operations of Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue, the consultancy work was done early 2007. In the project brief / breakdown, ABC was mentioned. Among the project deliverables, we were specifically asked to evaluate the activities of ABC and that of LSBIR staff. Thank God, earlier, during the Military era (Abacha regime), most states use Tax Consultants. That was the first time I got to know that States use Tax consultants. In fact, our office in Abuja was sealed by a Tax consultant supported by Law Enforcement Agent. Because Olusola Adekanola & Co, an accounting firm was consulting for more states, out of enviousness, some professional bodies in Nigeria advised Abacha government to stop private accounting firm from being engaged as Tax Consultant to state, but they failed. The states need money, the government tax officers cannot even generate 25% of what the consultants are generating if they ever did, they cannot sustain or increase it.

Presently, there is high level of corruption everywhere. Those close to some old staff of ABC will attest that they are rich, this is not ABC salary. In government, both states and federal, there is high level of corruption. Using activism to run an NGO and receive fund without the knowledge of the public on the activity on the NGO is also high level of corruption. Some states in Nigeria still use tax consultants, the ownership is another issue entirely. It is only Lagos State House of Assembly or the Governor or the elders and the council of traditional rulers that can decide or mediate on the choice of tax consultant for Lagos. With the brief analysis of the 2007 job, the LSBIR staff alone cannot effectively monitor the tax system in Lagos. Even, with ABC and other consultants, there are various leakages. If they want ABC stopped because of Tinubu and Ambode, will the new tax consultant be owned by angels? What about the IT infrastructure, the e-tax platform, the Oracle database and various trainings (local & abroad) and lessons learnt experience by Alpha Beta Consulting.

Omoyele is from Ondo State, SAN is presently the governor, he should establish an NGO in Ondo state or carry out a project in that state. While late Agagu was in power and later Mimiko, Omoyele has never found it necessary to beam a searchlight on the high level of corruption in that state but only like to play to gallery by targeting individuals or events that will draw much traffic to him.
Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2018
Adekdammy:
The way and manner some people derail threads whenever their party is exposed is alarming, can't they just focus on the message and ignore the messenger, why will alphabeta be collecting revenue money for a state when the state actually employed competent staff to do the job and above all nobody knows the terms and agreement between Lagos state and alphabeta.

Stop calling yourself patriot because you are only patriotic to your pocket.

i bet the only reasoning for d reaction is because alpha beta is owned by tinubu ... their is no substancial point to criticise such partnership asides sentiments.
if tinubu is taking lagos funds the way we elites/e warriors illusion by now lagos should be a shadow of its investment ,,if all IGR are alloted to tinubu come lagos is setting d pace as development in all ramification as a state .. how many lagos state parastatals are owing salary or even pension . no one is holy even if they steal our money let every govt function @ 70% nigeria will move forward.
Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
This kind of madness can only take place in the South West...

You are right. Then relocate. Even in US, people do relocate. Lagos State has the highest workforce second to Federal Government. Lagos State Judiciary alone is larger than the entire workforce of some states. Management of the state requires high level of intelligence. If Tax management was not in place when local government allocation was with-held for two years, there would have been crisis.
Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Is it that people are just hearing about alpha beta?
Alpha beta has been existing since tinubu second term.
Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2018
I seriously agreed with you Omoyele

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by 36STATES: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2018
The biggest scam of the century is the Visionscape contract of Lagos state, a 50B Naira annual scam by Tinubu and his foot soldiers in
the name of clean up Lagos.

Just google the company and their operations in UK and the scam becomes obvious.
1. The company is only on paper
2. vision Gel Pack LTD and Petlon Polymers LTD are presented as companies acquired by Visionscape UK.
3. But a little search on HMRC or UK company registration shows that all those companies were registered last year.
4. The companies are owned by the same guy ADENIYI MAKANJUOLA....virtually unknown gyu and a relative of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
I seriously agreed with you Omoyele

Firstly, I have come across many information from Omoyele Sowore (Sahara Reporters) that I know to be false or misleading. The fact that he runs an NGO receiving funds from international donors using the Sahara Reporters name is also to say he is a smart guy. There are laws regulating the operations of NGOs in Nigeria. Some of us that know how NGOs source for funds for humanitarian activities of projects in health, good governance, gender equity, etc also know there are benchmarks or key performance index or milestones for tracking or appraising those projects. In the case of Sowore, some of us need to know the projects and those donors.

Now back to the issue of Alpha Beta Consulting, I have heard a lot of stories on ABC operations in Lagos to the extent that in 2006 , the UK government through Crown Agents UK supported a consultancy projects on enhancement of the Operations of Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue, the consultancy work was done early 2007. In the project brief / breakdown, ABC was mentioned. Among the project deliverables, we were specifically asked to evaluate the activities of ABC and that of LSBIR staff. Thank God, earlier, during the Military era (Abacha regime), most states use Tax Consultants. That was the first time I got to know that States use Tax consultants. In fact, our office in Abuja was sealed by a Tax consultant supported by Law Enforcement Agent. Because Olusola Adekanola & Co, an accounting firm was consulting for more states, out of enviousness, some professional bodies in Nigeria advised Abacha government to stop private accounting firm from being engaged as Tax Consultant to state, but they failed. The states need money, the government tax officers cannot even generate 25% of what the consultants are generating if they ever did, they cannot sustain or increase it.

Presently, there is high level of corruption everywhere. Those close to some old staff of ABC will attest that they are rich, this is not ABC salary. In government, both states and federal, there is high level of corruption. Using activism to run an NGO and receive fund without the knowledge of the public on the activity on the NGO is also high level of corruption. Some states in Nigeria still use tax consultants, the ownership is another issue entirely. It is only Lagos State House of Assembly or the Governor or the elders and the council of traditional rulers that can decide or mediate on the choice of tax consultant for Lagos. With the brief analysis of the 2007 job, the LSBIR staff alone cannot effectively monitor the tax system in Lagos. Even, with ABC and other consultants, there are various leakages. If they want ABC stopped because of Tinubu and Ambode, will the new tax consultant be owned by angels? What about the IT infrastructure, the e-tax platform, the Oracle database and various trainings (local & abroad) and lessons learnt experience by Alpha Beta Consulting.

Omoyele is from Ondo State, SAN is presently the governor, he should establish an NGO in Ondo state or carry out a project in that state. While late Agagu was in power and later Mimiko, Omoyele has never found it necessary to beam a searchlight on the high level of corruption in that state but only like to play to gallery by targeting individuals or events that will draw much traffic to him.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by deebrownneymar: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2018
The problem is how we praise and support all these thieves

1 Like

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by kerry57: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2018
The future of this country lies in the effort put today by the youths. We can decide to keep quiet or take action. Let's support bold young guys like this, and act in similar manner to take off these crooks in our system. Nigeria must be great.

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by mukhcech(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2018
python1:
Sowore, don't worry, come and contest, 5 percent are still searching for "credible" candidates because e be like say dey are not atikulating again. grin grin grin

This days when I see a comment...I automatically know this is Python1 handwritten. Ipob slayer go on jor. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Beta: "Take Back Lagos From Ambode And Tinubu" - Sowore Omoyele by python1: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2018
mukhcech:

This days when I see a comment...I automatically know this is Python1 handwritten. Ipob slayer go on jor. grin grin grin
Okay sir. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State Pensioners Protest On The Streets Over Non-Payment Of Pension / Dasuki Fails To Show Up In Court / I Have Never Seen Where Democracy Is Mocked Like In Nigerian – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.