Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

(death)would Any Nigerian Rapper Be Felt Like Dat Of Da Grin. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (death)would Any Nigerian Rapper Be Felt Like Dat Of Da Grin. (5605 Views)

Pictures Of Da Grin's Grave / Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Da Grin Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (death)would Any Nigerian Rapper Be Felt Like Dat Of Da Grin. by craziest: 7:42pm On May 08, 2010
@tosin
A very big joke,

Rhymstein
A likened Da Grin to Nas in the area of story tellin, and that was it.

If benin guyz didnt hear Da grin, thats their own shit to clean, my Igala friend in lokoja cald me on Da grin,s death. So delta know da grin, kogi boyz know da grin, edo(benin) bobos them at the middle dont know da grin? humm, but kinsmen @ ambrose alli university like the song FILE(SWAG) alot, same goes for my boy @ federal poly auchi Ghetto dreams is his ringtone, so y benin come become anoda story.

rugged no xperience ghetto ? then where him grow up? VGC, mode wey drink nupe kunu tire for bida!!! plz i hav nothing against rugged or mode plz, Da grin was just different, It pays to be different, man

Lest i remind you i bought Da grin CD abuja street, along the road, opposite area 1 zoological garden to b specific

people dey feel GRIN for New york u dey talk about ring road(ur hood).

Have a great day man
Re: (death)would Any Nigerian Rapper Be Felt Like Dat Of Da Grin. by Chuks84(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2010
This may surprise you, but the fact is that dagrin was still an upcoming artiste before he died, he was known but he wasn't well known, most people never knew him until he died, i never listened any of his tracks until i heard he was dead. I think what shocked most people is the fact that he was still young (he claimed to be 23). and like someone once said, death elevates, death immortalizes, that's what is happening, Dagrin has been elevated by his death.
Re: (death)would Any Nigerian Rapper Be Felt Like Dat Of Da Grin. by mamagee3(f): 8:24pm On May 08, 2010
Let it go already, he's been dead for almost 3 weeks now.
Everyone's has their own destiny.
tongue
Re: (death)would Any Nigerian Rapper Be Felt Like Dat Of Da Grin. by tosinaded(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2010
craziest:

@tosin
A very big joke,

Rhymstein
A likened Da Grin to Nas in the area of story tellin, and that was it.

If benin guyz didnt hear Da grin, thats their own poo to clean, my Igala friend in lokoja cald me on Da grin,s death. So delta know da grin, kogi boyz know da grin, edo(benin) bobos them at the middle dont know da grin? humm, but kinsmen @ ambrose alli university like the song FILE(SWAG) alot, same goes for my boy @ federal poly auchi Ghetto dreams is his ringtone, so y benin come become anoda story.

rugged no xperience ghetto ? then where him grow up? VGC, mode wey drink nupe kunu tire for bida!!! plz i hav nothing against rugged or mode plz, Da grin was just different, It pays to be different, man

Lest i remind you i bought Da grin CD abuja street, along the road, opposite area 1 zoological garden to b specific

people dey feel GRIN for New york u dey talk about ring road(your hood).

Have a great day man

rhymstein where are u again?
Re: (death)would Any Nigerian Rapper Be Felt Like Dat Of Da Grin. by kashmo: 4:40am On May 09, 2010
Craziest just nailed it! I wonder if you live in a secluded area, but i doubt it. As craziest mentioned Dagrin being felt in New York so was He held high in MD. Three of my Igbo friends where the ones to break the news to me of which two are Yankee thru & thru. The language barrier thing i don't buy at all; if you good, you good! My Non-Nigerian friends were feeling His delivery & they could rap some of His stuff, not to talk of how people were left in disbelief after he was pronounced dead. Fact is, boy was loved by many and the turnover on His candle light & burial proved that. MD self held a candle light in His honor.
Re: (death)would Any Nigerian Rapper Be Felt Like Dat Of Da Grin. by igboboy1(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2010
ah ah dagrin is known in india, Dagrin is not known in china, dagrin is known in Lagos, dagrin is not know in Aba,

Who cares where is known and not known?
See werrin una dey argue about, No be say arguing where he is known or not known would increase your bank account, or would bring him back from the dead, Free the dead abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Songs That Bring Back Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Childhood Memories. / Video : Olamide Ft Wizkid - Kana / (DOWNLOAD MP4) Umu Obiligbo- “culture” Ft. Phyno X Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.