Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

See The Type Of Teachers El-rufa'i Employed To Replace 21,000 Earlier Sacked - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Type Of Teachers El-rufa'i Employed To Replace 21,000 Earlier Sacked (3649 Views)

Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed / Open Letter To Governor El - Rufa'i - By Hasheem B. Ahnad, / Kaduna Pupils Protest Over Planned Sack Of 21,000 Teachers That Failed Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Type Of Teachers El-rufa'i Employed To Replace 21,000 Earlier Sacked by guru03(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
All those who believe that hell-rifai was right come and see, from bad to worst!!!!
Re: See The Type Of Teachers El-rufa'i Employed To Replace 21,000 Earlier Sacked by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2018
guru03:
All those who believe that hell-rifai was right come and see, from bad to worst!!!!

El-Rufai was right but the process has derailed.
Re: See The Type Of Teachers El-rufa'i Employed To Replace 21,000 Earlier Sacked by imaeruaka: 5:07am On Mar 14, 2018
na them sabi

why not help your self with this
http:///slay4cash
Re: See The Type Of Teachers El-rufa'i Employed To Replace 21,000 Earlier Sacked by mercytripletz: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2018
texazzpete:
I fail to see what exactly the OP is trying to convey.

Yes, the guy's grammar isn't perfect. There's no indication that the fellow is employed to teach English. The tests El Rufai's board set was never meant to test perfect command of English, but to ensure that thorough dolts don't get into the classroom. How does this show a lack of competence?

Before you make an accusation of

Is there anyone here from Nairaland that applied for a job there and did not get in?

I wish people would jettison this ruinous partisan politics when matters of common sense are on the frontburner. I'm not a fan of El Rufai at all, but in sacking the teachers, he was 100% right. And only a fool would expect all the replacement teachers to be highest spec. Especially in a country where primary school teaching roles are often reserved for those who have not been able to secure top notch jobs.

Wait sef.
So he will teach other subjects in Hausa since he was not employed to teach English abi?

We should not encourage mediocrity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delsu Abraka Preliminary Course. / General School Resumption Date In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Builds House With 13800 Plastic Bottles In Kano {shocking Photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.