Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Luminary Of The Month : Hammed Kayode Alabi. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Luminary Of The Month : Hammed Kayode Alabi. (487 Views)

Tax Experts, How Much Is He Supposed To Receive At The End Of The Month? / Kayode Richie-Kay Oliva, EFCC Official Owns Wood Processing/Supplying Company / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luminary Of The Month : Hammed Kayode Alabi. by Educateyou(f): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2018
Hammed Kayode Alabi is a young man with a fragrance of possibilities and success. He’s the founder of Kayfactor Leadership and career academy. He’s known as a leadership and career coach, a youth champion, an inspirational speaker, a writer and a YPP Fellow.

Did you ever experience the phase of career confusion either as an undergraduate or fresh graduate? If yes, how did you resolve it?

Yes, I did. I wanted to become a lecturer. It was one of my reasons for graduating with one of the best CGPA at the department, if not the best. I had a 4.47. My dream of lecturing shattered when I couldn’t get a Job but I promised myself that I would lecture in a different way and I am doing that by helping many people find their path. I resolved this confusion by reading books. Instead of choosing instant wealth, I choose the opportunity for advancement.

Career may not come in a linear path, you may have to do many different things to figure it out. I volunteered, worked in the factory, facilitated leadership lectures online and a whole lot before I felt that spark. You will feel it when it comes.

Read more on the blog http://www.educateyoutoday.com/2018/03/13/luminary-month-hammed-kayode-alabi/

(1) (Reply)

Sendblaster: Best Email Marketing Softwarte / What The Rise In Brent Price Means For Nigeria / Pls Who Can Explain This Electrical (renewable Energy) Procurement Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.