Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home (8704 Views)

UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates / JAMB Lists 16 Prohibited Items For Candidates As UTME Kicks Off On Friday (full / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
Expo! At its best
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by Pope22(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2018
You have not managed well the one you inspect, I wonder how you will handle the one you won't inspect. Nigeria should go and sit down, keep quiet and stop having too much dreams.
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by Princesscherry(f): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2018
princeade86:
my question is, do they write jamb to gain admission in other sane countries ?
Nt Jamb Bt Their Own Type Of Exam Depending On The School's Requirements, In The Us, They Take SAT Or ACT.. SAT is math level 1, English- Critical Thinking And Writing Test.. Bt Some Of The Schools Would Want U To Write The SAT subject test- math level 2, physics, biology, american history,chemistry, english, depending on their subject requirements bt american history is a must write.. it's paper and pencil.. international students wishing to study their must take the SAT and an english test- IELTS, TOEFL, ETS.. So, Which Do U Think Is Better? Jamb Or SAT?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by Jethrolite(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2018
Caustics:
it wont still end cheating
Open book exam. Haba!
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by BABANGBALI: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2018
Thank God o, after several attempt lalasticlala, ajepako, rokiatu, mynd44, funjosh, osusumustflow, aminat508 and my labake1 would finally have the opportunity to pass JAMB exams
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by debolayinka(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Good dream, but wait till we're matured enough for that.
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by debolayinka(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Tracypacy:
A married woman entered a Pharmacy, she walked to the Pharmacist looked straight into his eyes and said: 'I would like to buy FAST KILLING POISON FOR HUMANS'.
The bewildered Pharmacist asked: 'Why, what for? The lady replied: 'I need it to poison my husband'.
The Pharmacist shouted: 'Lord have mercy, it’s against the law! It’s a sin.'
Absolutely not! shouted the lady. She reached into her bag and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the Pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and screamed: 'Why didn’t you tell me you had a Prescription.... ����������� �����������

This really cracked me.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by ceeceeuwa: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Tracypacy:
Nigerian Mom's Discipline kits.
I don laugh tire for here

1 Like

Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2018
En-route extinction...
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by cyberguy72(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2018
Cbt centers wud not like this news
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by guru90: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2018
please may una implement it sharp sharp so that i will boost up my office with 150 computers more!!!!
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by labake1(f): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Thank God o, after several attempt lalasticlala, ajepako, rokiatu, mynd44, funjosh, osusumustflow, aminat508 and my labake1 would finally have the opportunity to pass JAMB exams

This is why I will go and learn how to break bottle
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by BABANGBALI: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
labake1:

This is why I will go and learn how to break bottle
lobatan
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by labake1(f): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
BABANGBALI:
lobatan

It is bcoz of you
If you try me anyhow, I will just start breaking bottle everywhere
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by BABANGBALI: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
labake1:

It is bcoz of you
If you try me anyhow, I will just start breaking bottle everywhere
they've hacked my woman's account cry cry
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by labake1(f): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
BABANGBALI:
they've hacked my woman's account cry cry

Awww my dear sad ma binu. It is a line I learnt on TV yesterday
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by BABANGBALI: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
labake1:

Awww my dear sad ma binu. It is a line I learnt on TV yesterday
African magic Yoruba I guess?
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by labake1(f): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
BABANGBALI:
African magic Yoruba I guess?

Yes cry African Magic Yoruba
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by BABANGBALI: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
labake1:

Yes cry African Magic Yoruba
that's good
Re: JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home by ajepako(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
BABANGBALI:

Werey Ibadan

Salaro tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Universities That Offer Criminology In Nigeria And Everything You Need To Know / Uniport 2011/2012 Newly Admitted Student And Aspirants Meet Here:: / Esut Expels 544 Students For Illegal Admission Into Various Faculties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.