Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,297 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

It’s Shameful That Nollywood Doesn’t Have A Benefiting Home – Mr Ibu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Shameful That Nollywood Doesn’t Have A Benefiting Home – Mr Ibu (821 Views)

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Shameful That Nollywood Doesn’t Have A Benefiting Home – Mr Ibu by tboss80: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2018
Popular Nigerian comic actor John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, says lack of standard structure in Nollywood was worrisome.

Ibu, who spoke with newsmen in Abuja, said that it was a shame that the world’s second-largest movie industry lacked standard structures such as headquarters building and modern film studios since its establishment over 20 years ago.

The Federal Government last year released N420.2 million to the Nigeria film industry popularly called Nollywood, to improve and support aspiring.....

See more details-http://www.tbloaded.com/its-shameful-that-nollywood-doesnt-have-a-benefiting-home-mr-ibu/

Re: It’s Shameful That Nollywood Doesn’t Have A Benefiting Home – Mr Ibu by thesicilian: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2018
If every Nollywood artiste contributes N500,000 only, they can get the state of the art headquarters they desire.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Busty Actress Adediwurah's Birthday Boat Cruise / Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C / Miss Nollywood Niger Delta 2018 Queen Divine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.