Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. - Education (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. (149827 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / 2018/2019 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2018/2019 Lasu Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Winzor22: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2018
Pls ,my brother applied for law with 73 agg and has not been admitted. Any hope?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by awokunlet: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2018
oilmaney:
See the kilobytes below

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT IS ....

1.ACCEPTANCE LETTER

2.JAMB LETTER

3. EVIDENCE OF NAME?? ...

OR HOW TO GET IT
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by MrEgghead(m): 2:22am On Oct 24, 2018
awokunlet:

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT IS ....

1.ACCEPTANCE LETTER

2.JAMB LETTER

3. EVIDENCE OF NAME?? ...

OR HOW TO GET IT
Evidence of Name is only necessary when your names in all your documents are not in conformity with one another, I.e Change of Name.
It is to notify everyone concerned that you're still the bearer of all the names..
If your names are the same all through your documents, you don't have to bother yourself about that.

Jamb letter can be downloaded from JAMB website with the payment of 1-1.5k and the acceptance is to be written by you telling the university that you accepted their admission but it has a format.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by guchii(f): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2018
wi5dom:

Actually it is Adult Education/English and Literature. It involves taking educational courses under faculty of education and English and Literature under the Faculty of Art. Trust me it is a better course studying it under education with a better prospect of easily getting a job.

Ps- Not all educationists end up as a teacher. I am one.

I see u @ guchii and thanks

Of the greatest UNIBEN students

Am sorry for my late response, due to work and all.... The bolded is actually the hot cake, my dear take the course, love it and enjoy it. Do your best to graduate with a good result. I am currently going to register for a PGD in education, a friend of mine with BSc and Msc in Biochemistry is currently running a PGD is education. Again don't feel bad if u were given education, if u feel like u really dont want, then write Jamb while in school.come back here years from now to testify.

NOTE: don't ever sit at home crying and whinning cos u were not given your course of choice.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by guchii(f): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2018
I will advice you take it while you pursue what you want via taking jamb again or buying the transfer form.

The transfer form is always available towards the end of 2nd semester or at the end. I think at the sum of 50,000 or 100k or so.

If granted Computer science or similar course, you will start a new session in 200 level in the granted course. [/quote]

Indeed u r full of wisdom, being in computer science edu doesn't stop you from being a computer scientist, u will still take some courses with them. As a matter of fact, most people who did computer science in uniben r not happy with the system, I dunno about now but the dept had issues back them.
Now with computer edu, u have more opportunities than one who did only computer science. Now lemme ask, why do u prefer computer science over computer edu?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by guchii(f): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2018
wise saying...
U didn't say this on your own...U were inspired my the Holy Spirit....[/quote]

Thanks My dear, I have been working for 4yrs now, I won't mince words.
Most of these younger ones are not aware that's why many may end up making mistakes. My bro applied uniben too, I filled animal science for him, he has been given admission. It won't stop him from living his dream..these days first degree is almost losing value. I wrote Msc entrance exam in UNILAG last year, the crowd was as tho we came to write post UTME.

Again, all of you given ADMISSION, Your focus now should be how to graduate with a 2:1. Most multinationals don't care your course oh as long as it 2:1 and you are less than 26 years, u r qualified to apply.

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2018
guchii:

Of the greatest UNIBEN students

Am sorry for my late response, due to work and all.... The bolded is actually the hot cake, my dear take the course, love it and enjoy it. Do your best to graduate with a good result. I am currently going to register for a PGD in education, a friend of mine with BSc and Msc in Biochemistry is currently running a PGD is education. Again don't feel bad if u were given education, if u feel like u really dont want, then write Jamb while in school.come back here years from now to testify.

NOTE: don't ever sit at home crying and whinning cos u were not given your course of choice.

Great!!!!!!!!
Yeah. Best advice and nothing more. Work is important dear ma'm.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2018
guchii:
I will advice you take it while you pursue what you want via taking jamb again or buying the transfer form.

The transfer form is always available towards the end of 2nd semester or at the end. I think at the sum of 50,000 or 100k or so.

If granted Computer science or similar course, you will start a new session in 200 level in the granted course.

Indeed u r full of wisdom, being in computer science edu doesn't stop you from being a computer scientist, u will still take some courses with them. As a matter of fact, most people who did computer science in uniben r not happy with the system, I dunno about now but the dept had issues back them.
Now with computer edu, u have more opportunities than one who did only computer science. Now lemme ask, why do u prefer computer science over computer edu?

Thanks ma'm
Most don't know that the Nigerian economy is beyond the course.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2018
Winzor22:
Pls ,my brother applied for law with 73 agg and has not been admitted. Any hope?

Yes. Admission is still very much open and isn't over yet.
I wish him luck.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by awokunlet: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2018
MrEgghead:
Evidence of Name is only necessary when your names in all your documents are not in conformity with one another, I.e Change of Name.
It is to notify everyone concerned that you're still the bearer of all the names..
If your names are the same all through your documents, you don't have to bother yourself about that.

Jamb letter can be downloaded from JAMB website with the payment of 1-1.5k and the acceptance is to be written by you telling the university that you accepted their admission but it has a format.

THANKS FOR YOUR WELL EXPLAINED REPLY.. PLS CAN YOU SCREENSHOT ANY ACCEPTANCE LETTER WITH YOU OR HINTS ME ABOUT D FORMAT PLSSS. GOD BLESS
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by oilmaney: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2018
That's it, u can whatsapp me on 08099559889 to guide u

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2018
Winzor22:
If 73 doesn't get him law, it should at least get him another course. When last did he re-uploaded his o-level result?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Dioo: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please I just got admitted how can I pay the acceptance fee
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by dannB(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dioo:
LATEST UPDATE>>>> IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADMITTED TO STUDY BUSINESS EDUCATION IN THE DEPARTMENT OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION, FACULTY OF EDUCATION UNIBEN AND YOU NEED GUIDANCE ON HOW TO GO ABOUT YOUR ONLINE & PHYSICAL CLEARANCE, YOU CAN DEEM IT FIT TO QUOTE ME FOR ASSISTANCE. I am in 300l Accouting Education UNIBEN. ALSO I AM PA TO LAST SESSION 100L CLEARANCE OFFICER. THANK YOU.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Jhosephrite34: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hi Guys, Seeking your Opinion Had 60 for Civil Engineering still not admitted I don't knw what could be the problem Re uploaded d 3rd time this week Though I didn't meet up wit the cut off mark Can't they just change my course to lesser course lyk Industrial Physics
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by zenti99(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dioo:
same here too
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by dannB(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
zenti99:
same here too
Go ahead to pay your acceptance fee and present yourself for physical clearance when it is on,it will save you unnecessary stress during rush hour. Whats your faculty?
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Jhosephrite34:
Hi Guys, Seeking your Opinion
Had 60 for Civil Engineering still not admitted
I don't knw what could be the problem
Re uploaded d 3rd time this week
Though I didn't meet up wit the cut off mark
Can't they just change my course to lesser course lyk Industrial Physics

Though cut off mark is only a guessing game by/for aspirants which is always not coming from Uniben. They can actually change your course- destiny changers. All the same bro, I wish you luck.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dioo:

Congrats. You can pay it online via your student portal. either by creating a remitta payment slip to pay the sum at any bank or using an ATM card to make the payment.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by peacezy555: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mathseco/mathematics department show your self now
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by amidel(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
horia:
last 2 wks. Thanks

I got admitted. Course offered is Chemistry.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Argentia: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
wi5dom:

Congrats. You can pay it online via your student portal. either by creating a remitta payment slip to pay the sum at any bank or using an ATM card to make the payment.
Thanks @Wi5dom, now I have no issue, even some cyber cafe personnel's found it difficult to do this for me.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by sikells(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2018
Any newly admitted pharmacy student here?.. hola me.. lemme share to you our Pharmaceutical association group in uniben where you can get first hand info.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2018
NOTE; Make sure your acceptance and guarantor's letters are signed before scanning and uploading them for online clearance. �
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Mizsuccess2018(f): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Good day, am here with my wahala again, brother wisdom and draei, have been using Adebayo olamide grace but I just recently saw my birth certificate, the name is totally different from the ones have been using which is adebayo grace olamide. Can I make use if it or I should get another certificate? Kindly reply asap.
And am also using two sittings, am not seeing where to upload the two olevels certificate
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Argentia: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
pls Admin, I don't understand "certificate" and "Result statement" on the online clearance portal, is it necessary bcs it's hindering me to submit the uploaded document or do I ignore it and click"save and request clearance"
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Draei: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2018

•••A SIMPLE GUIDELINE.•••

NUMBER 1; Carrys your birth certificate or if it's Age Declaration you got.

NUMBER 2; Scan & upload your acceptance letter there. The one you typed, printed out & signed by you.

NUMBER 3; Scan & Upload your certificate of origin there or if it's Affidavit of origin you have.(though not all clearance officers accepts this.)

NUMBER 4; Scan & upload your waec or neco result.

NUMBER 5; if you're using two results, upload the second sitting result there.

NUMBER 6 & 7; are for Direct Entry students. Skip it if you ain't one.

NUMBER 8; Put your Waec or Neco certificate there.

NUMBER 9; if you have issues with your names & you have an affidavit for the correction, upload the affidavit there.

NUMBER 10; Scan & upload your original jamb result there.

NUMBER 11; Guarantors letter you typed & printed should be scanned & uploaded there after it must have been signed by your guarantor.

NUMBER 12; is for Affidavit of good conduct.

NUMBER 13; is for your jamb admission letter.(Institution copy only.)

NUMBER 14; is for your Affidavit of non secret cult membership.

2 Likes

Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Argentia: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Draei:

•••A SIMPLE GUIDELINE.•••

NUMBER 1; Carrys your birth certificate or if it's Age Declaration you got.

NUMBER 2; Scan & upload your acceptance letter there. The one you typed, printed out & signed by you.

NUMBER 3; Scan & Upload your certificate of origin there or if it's Affidavit of origin you have.(though not all clearance officers accepts this.)

NUMBER 4; Scan & upload your waec or neco result.

NUMBER 5; if you're using two results, upload the second sitting result there.

NUMBER 6 & 7; are for Direct Entry students. Skip it if you ain't one.

NUMBER 8; Put your Waec or Neco certificate there.

NUMBER 9; if you have issues with your names & you have an affidavit for the correction, upload the affidavit there.

NUMBER 10; Scan & upload your original jamb result there.

NUMBER 11; Guarantors letter you typed & printed should be scanned & uploaded there after it must have been signed by your guarantor.

NUMBER 12; is for Affidavit of good conduct.

NUMBER 13; is for your jamb admission letter.(Institution copy only.)

NUMBER 14; is for your Affidavit of non secret cult membership.
Ok Thanks
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by Mizsuccess2018(f): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:
Good day, am here with my wahala again, brother wisdom and draei, have been using Adebayo olamide grace but I just recently saw my birth certificate, the name is totally different from the ones have been using which is adebayo grace olamide. Can I make use if it or I should get another certificate? Kindly reply asap.
And am also using two sittings, am not seeing where to upload the two olevels certificate
You haven't answered me.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by cleroking01: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
somehow somehow my portal is still showing submitted and i feel like killing myself
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Argentia:
Thanks @Wi5dom, now I have no issue, even some cyber cafe personnel's found it difficult to do this for me.

You are welcome bro.
Re: 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. by wi5dom(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:

You can make use of it. At most, to avoid delay during physical clearance if by chance your clearance officer is strict . You can do an affidavit of confirmation of name on both certificate as being one person bearing Adebayo Olamide Grace. or get another birth certificate.
It isn't an issue at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (90) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom / List Private Universities In Nigeria / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.