Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,306 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension (20061 Views)

Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland / VIDEO: That Moment Reps Recall Abdulmumin Jibrin From Suspension / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Lomprico2: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
rekeson:
He spoke up and got suspended. Now he is writing to apologise for speaking out.

Africa is not ready to embrace the light yet....

At all!! angry
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by buchilla: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
God must surely deal with those politifians who have made the growth and development this nation impossible.
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by SirBunky85(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
rekeson:

He has no moral stand to have accused his colleagues cuz, He was one of dem rogues dat padded d budget but he just upset after being sidelined and outsmarted by his fellow rogues
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by SirBunky85(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
orisa37:
Good. Now 2 Senators should be sent on suspension. Abdullahi Adamu and the one who wrote The Hate Speech Bill.
Dey shud've suspended senator Marafa who has accused and insulted both saraki and his gang. Even do so called gang dey look face dey don't all dese dia nonsense
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by AyakaDunukofia: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
T
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Iscoalarcon: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

what is this angry
what why angry for what sad
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by BruncleZuma: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
what is this angry
what why angry for what sad
IDGAF that's Who, what,why,where and when.
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by uba1991: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
buhari presented a budget since November 2017 up till now d thieves dat collect #13.5mill monthly for doing nothing av nt say anything about d budget.
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by bejeria101(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
Given the revelations by shehu sani, i was expecting that by now the NLC and every other labour union in this country would have called for a indefinite strike and also organise protests nationwide until all the wrongs in the senate and house of reps are made right but who am i kidding, we are Nigerians and everyday we just bark but dont know how to bite. maybe we deserve what we get. i cant weep for Nigeria again my tears have finished.

Apc has used weaponised hunger to clear nigerians doubt! Where is the strength and will to fight or protest?
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
bejeria101:

Apc has used weaponised hunger to clear nigerians doubt! Where is the strength and will to fight or protest?
there have been hunger in Nigeria even before the comming of APC, and i thought they say hungry people are angry people? why not channel that anger to where it will be of benefit?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by orisa37: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2018
Insult is expression of human right, not criminal.
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Nasir123(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
rekeson:

I dey tell u!

We so much admire darkness, and we want a better life.

Shm.
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Nasir123(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
TEYA:
House of bandits! These people disgust me to the point of throwing up! Jibrin is a rare breed, in Nigeria's political landscape, his type are preys, while the bad guys hunt them down, the poor hungry youths applaud. Their heroes are Dino melaye and Saraki! I weep for Nigeria!

There is something so wrong with us in this country.
The % of insane people(96%), are way too much compare to the sane once(4%).

This alone, is a very BIG problem.

Which way Nigerians!
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
rekeson:

you do not speak up without proof.that is slander.shiine floodlight not candle light if you are serious.no half measures.otherwise jus keep quiet and go with the flow
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
you never taya if not you for do something about it
duroc:
If dem like.. Make dem recall their ancestors back. I don tire for this shithole!!!
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
TEYA:
House of bandits!
that WE VOTED for
These people disgust me to the point of throwing up!
yet you do nothing about it
crocodile disgust
Jibrin is a rare breed,
what is rare about a thief in nigeria
in Nigeria's political landscape, his type are preys, while the bad guys
he is a fellow bad guy
hunt them down, the poor hungry youths applaud. Their heroes are Dino melaye and Saraki! I weep for Nigeria!
who ur weep epp
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
but na you go sufferam
salvation101:
Na dem sabi
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Awoo88: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
LibertyRep:
Jibrin, next time, see no evil, hear no evil.

Shehu Sanni should be warming up for his own 'forced leave' for comments and revelations capable of inciting the docile masses against the 'honourable' assembly.

But seriously what becomes of the budget padding allegation?
Shehu is pro Saraki. Nobody is sending him any where.
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
but na you go sufferam
who dem epp? I get nothing from dem, i fend for myself

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by TEYA: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
that WE VOTED for yet you do nothing about it
crocodile disgust what is rare about a thief in nigeria he is a fellow bad guy who ur weep epp
Who is this goat bleating all over the place?
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MrGoc(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
'weap' which language is that?

. . . Its Kiswahilli grin
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by duroc(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you never taya if not you for do something about it

You fit show me mercy help me nau boss?
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
duroc:

You fit show me mercy help me nau boss?
me neva taya
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
your fada
TEYA:

Who is this goat bleating all over the place?
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
so why crying crocodile tears
salvation101:
who dem epp? I get nothing from dem, i fend for myself
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so why crying crocodile tears
ur d one crying. I said na dem sabi. It doesn't affect me in any way na.
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
salvation101:
ur d one crying. I said na dem sabi. It doesn't affect me in any way na.
but you just had to comment
if e no concine you you wee not be here
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
but you just had to comment
if e no concine you you wee not be here
its an open forum for everyone to air their opinion.. E no concern me is my opinion. Nd am entitled to it.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
salvation101:
its an open forum for everyone to air their opinion.. E no concern me is my opinion. Nd am entitled to it.
yep.but saying e no concine you shows that it does.if it really didn't,you would not waste time on it
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
yep.but saying e no concine you shows that it does.if it really didn't,you would not waste time on it
its my time, allow me waste it...
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
before nko
salvation101:
its my time, allow me waste it...
Re: House Of Reps Recall Jibrin From Suspension by BumperNO: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2019
cheesy[quote author=PYSHomesUK1 post=65798807][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers. / Sanwo-olu, Osinbajo Attend Nomthi Odukoya’s Night Of Tributes (Photos) / Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.