Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? (27418 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by Yhelay(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Joemetry:

Please sir, after your B.ENG what other certifications do you need to stand a better chance in having these cash wads jobs?

Just finished mech.
engineering.

Thanks...

most of the special courses/training are done outside the country and maybe expensive for a new comer but with your B.Eng, if you get a job, the company can afford to pay for the courses (Production operations, Fishing, Basic reservoir engineering)
Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by mamatwiny(f): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
mrvitalis:

Sure material, chemical, mechanical even civil an electrical engineer can also go for it

Nigeria needs more welding engineers and inspector that's what this European and Indian engineers do here mostly

Not that easy to enter ooo. You must have connection.
I know mech engrs with this welding certs with over 3 years experience that are out of job for over 1 year now.

Buhari must leave office so that projects can continue and ppl getting back to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by jbaby265(f): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
azino11:
NLNG pays good no doubt, but there are several upcoming oil and gas companies that pays more with better staff welfare package here in PHC.

e. g
Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by Joemetry(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yhelay:

most of the special courses/training are done outside the country and maybe expensive for a new comer but with your B.Eng, if you get a job, the company can afford to pay for the courses (Production operations, Fishing, Basic reservoir engineering)

Thanks...

Again sir, please how does one know a company that will volunteer to fund these very expensive courses/training..?
Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by Habibatuley23: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
kurus:

Work hard and get first class, you no get. now you console yourself with na dem dem.... siddon there...

Hard work pays. Seeth thou a person diligent in his work(studies/career)? He will stand before kings(work in nlng/chevron/total). He will not stand before mere men(work for coys like shell tongue/ministry/obioma & co)...

Ok i joke. Shell pays very very well compared to ministries and other coys but in oil & gas, they are probably no 4 and lower in pay structure. I hear Total and Chevron(maybe mobil) pay really really well

Akamu.

So only first class can run entire organisation from head to bottom Are you freaky kidding me!?
Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by prince049(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Not at all.
I could name a least 4 'unknown' oil servicing companies that pay just as much.
Please indulge me
Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by Yhelay(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Joemetry:

Thanks...

Again sir, please how does one know a company that will volunteer to fund these very expensive courses/training..?
All of the companies train and send their staff for trainings.
I mean the company that employ you would also train you if there's a need for it.

2 Likes

Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by Joemetry(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yhelay:

All of the companies train and send their staff for trainings.
I mean the company that employ you would also train you if there's a need for it.

Oh I see...

Including companies out of the oil circle?
Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by khaleesi(f): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? by TOSINIFE(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Interesting thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Lost My Job !!! / We Earn More Than Bank Workers –FCT Cab Drivers / 10 Skills That Are Super Useful To Know In The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.