Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is (17263 Views)

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by osegwu(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2007
I keep having this feeling that a man cannot say categorically
that he is the father if his child accept based on what the wife told him.

Please, lets hear what you guys have to say
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by cuteass1(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2007
The key to this whole thing is TRUST, cos if there's any atom of trust in the marriage then there shouldn't be any doubt atall.

BUT if for some reason you're one of the unlucky ones that find theirselves in a no-trust relationship, then it might please you to know that there's something called DNA . . . . . . . just don't let your wife in on it . . . . . . cos if the baby turns out to be yours . . . . . . . . need i tell you what your wife'll do?

well i'm sure you won't want to find out either, it won't be a lovely sight, believe me wink
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by MyPeace(f): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2007
story!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by Seun(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
A woman who slept with two different men before conception won't know which one is the father.
Whenever there's any doubt about a child's paternity, a DNA test should quickly settle the case. wink
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by omoge(f): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2007
Seun, do you remove post?

@ topic

I always wonder why a woman will sleep with 2 different guys at a given time. I don't think it is okay.
I also believe that a man might know if he is not the father. A woman might not know though because sleeping with
guy #1 does not mean he gets you pregnant. Unless you've been pregnant and knows it before sleeping with guy
#2. The worst confusion is if you sleep with each few hours apart when you are fertile.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by osegwu(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2007
Even when there is trust for your wife how do you
know it is reciprocated? I think women can be decepttive.
Without any disrespect to the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by Glamourgal(f): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2007
sometimes, the woman doesn't know who the father of her child is-only happens when she's been sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by sweetchick(f): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2007
In these days of DNA testing, do you need to ask?
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by amee07(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2007
As Seun rightly said go for a DNA test. That should resolve the issue.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by desertboom(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2007
I think the females should answer the question
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by ltunde: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2007
is true oooo wink wink wink wink wink ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by ehi4life(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2007
I think when the child looks like the father there is no issue, but when the child does not look like the father but looks like the mom, trust would play a major part, but when the child does not resemble the father or the mother, QUESTIONS should be asked.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by ugodaniel(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2007
It may sound funny and possibly stupid but in actual sense, its the truth! undecided

The man cannot categorically say that a child is his or not BUT the woman knows all. undecided

Didnt you read some years back when Okocha nearly divorced his wifey cos she gave birth to a child that looks white. grin

The matter remains unresolved till today.

Thats why we always pray God give us The Virtuous Woman wink
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by sammyjl(f): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2007
undecided I totally disagree. Sometimes some ladies have so many partners that at the end of the day, they dont even know who fathered their children.

So why not just stick to the DNA tests.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by holythug(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2007
How?
Can,t she miscalculate who the father of a child is?
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by eniola1310(f): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2007
This is the reason i have decided to trace my lineage thru the offspring of my female children. i dont want any mix up
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by ebos(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2007
There is this idea that a couple may all be dark but if the great-grandfather or mother of the bride or groom was fair, they may deliver a fair baby without cheating by the woman. I know a couple who are quite dark in complexion with seven children, five of the children are completely fair (reddish) and two are dark. The man never complained of any cheating from his wife but relatives did complain against the woman. The elders maintained the above view and exonerated the woman.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by ebos(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2007
It was the elders who gave the story of how the groom’s great grandfather was fair. The groom never saw his great grandfather and the relatives never saw him. The elders gave the story and many believed what they said
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by Kinsh(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2007
sammyjl:

undecided I totally disagree. Sometimes some ladies have so many partners that at the end of the day, they don't even know who fathered their children.

So why not just stick to the DNA tests

Exactly!!!

ehi4life:

I think when the child looks like the father there is no issue,

,,,,,,lol,,,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Have you 4gotten he might have a twin brother, junior brother or senior brother or even his FATHER!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by ebos(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2007
Glamourgal:

sometimes, the woman doesn't know who the father of her child is-only happens when she's been sleeping around.

what do we call such a woman?
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by hooplarr(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2007
You know, the thought of Paternity is all so scarey. To think you're the baby's dad only to discover some twenty something or more years that it ain't so can grieve one to the grave.

I agree with the view of one of the commentators to STICK TO THE DNA TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by simplyReal: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2007
Yes only the woman knows who the real father is of her child unless she had multiple sex partners during the period of conception. The man can only be but a "believer". If he is in doubt then a DNA test should put doubt to rest. The mother is not needed for the test.

I am recently did a test on all my 3 kids after I discovered my wife's blog on this site where she said she had thought of cheating on me in the past. You see before the discovery I had no doubt I was the father. But now the result is out and its confirmed that I am 95,485 times more likely to be the biological father, in other words the probability of paternity is 99.990% This has put doubt to rest needless to say I could have saved $600 (cost of 3 tests), but that is peanuts compared to having to live with a lifetime of doubt.

As for her blog, that is a different matter altogether.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by bameyi(m): 12:49am On Mar 27, 2007
a female that sleep around could be so foolish she dont even know her self but brother if you dont trust her get a DNA
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by justin04(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2007
Not all women know father of their kids. I know DNA is the only one that knows.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by BlackMamba(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2007
eniola:
This is the reason i have decided to trace my lineage through the offspring of my female children. i don't want any mix up

If you don't mind, can you explain.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by pannyman(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2007
This is an out-dated question. It has been overtaken by DNA testing. grin
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by BillGatesFan(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2007
No woman is worth the trust,if you like chain your wife in the house with your DOG chain, if she want to Bleep around she will. some women love their EX so much so that they will love to carry his baby, she got pregnant from him and give to you her husband in the house.But if you use your penis for Money Rituals and told this same woman to get you a baby from anther man she will refuse, instead divorce you and marry another man, women are nt worth it. embarassed
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by initiate: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
you people should learn to trust, that is what relationship is all about. you cannot keep checking if your wife is faithful bla bla.
if you cant trust a woman then don't marry her.
for example how do you know you mother is your real mum? what if it happened at the maternity home that her own child died and she stole you from your real mother, and you have grown up knowing her. it is possible. but do you go around worrying over this? no, because you trust your mum.

so learn to trust you wife and stop fretting over all that

on a lighter note even if she brings in a kid that is not your own, cant you adopt and bring up the child?
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by McDoe(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2007
seun, where did u send my post with the caption""say something about seun, the ruling king?

As for this thread, we can know who fathers the child through resemblance.
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by Christino(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2007
Mythology,

I know of a lady who has 3 kids from different fathers, all unknown. Follow the white man's lead! angry

DNA!
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by eniola1310(f): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2007
BlackMamba:

If you don't mind, can you explain.

if i want to trace my real children at all, i'll only trace the children of my female children as my true decendants.
Instead of counting the children of my male children i'll only consider the kids that my female children had. that way, i'm sure they got pregnant and i'm sure they have a % of my blood runing in their veins

hope that explains it
Re: Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is by fromuk(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2007
by reincanation.Period

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? / Does This Make Me A Polygamist / Please Help My Brother Is Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.