Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care (36675 Views)

Transgender Influencer, Nikita Dragun Placed In Men's Unit Of Jail After Arrest / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Liftedhands(f): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:
I dont waste time sacking them ....I sent one away after spending 2weeks with last sunday....whenever I detect you ve got no love in you, I send you packing no matter how much it cost me to bring you to my house...I sent the last one away when I heard my daughter coughing( grasping for breath) while eating in her room and the cruel dirty looking fat girl of 18 just kept on with her food( something I can never do to her)...I immediately called the agent that brought her to come and carry his load away giving 7k, cos we bargained on 10kmonthly apart from the 10k used to ferry her from Nassarawa to Abj...

Maids are necessary evil...something you can not do without especially we the working class moms.

I had to call someone immediately to please release her daughter to me, promising I will continue sponsoring her in sch...I'm sure this one wld stay longer in my house, first, she's my tribe person and she's also a good girl.

It is not easy to be a working class mom especially me after 3 mom...Lol, abeg Its important I have someone at home.

So you allowed a ditty looking cruel fat girl to stay in your home and take care of your child for 2whole weeks? Which means has she not neglected your coughing child you would have still kept THE DIRTY LOOKING FAT GIRL IN YOUR HOME? shocked tongue

Second bolded! Aunty fear God! 10k a month? I'm sure she'll still buy her toiletries from that amount! Else she won't still be looking dirty after staying 2 whole weeks in your house angry

And she'll still take care of your 3 children, clean and wash on top that amount?

When you request for maids that you will pay such miserly amount, you get those with the lowest IQ and attitude.

Aunty well done o.

3 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
victorian:
Heavens forbid I take a maid. sad

My kids are too precious for me to gamble with in the hands of a stranger.

No way.
Good! what the hell is a maid anyway?
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by shawnmendes: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Oga is brain paining you which kain poor abused maid. Maid kill innocent kid you dey side with the maid , abeg no let me vex tonight
the girl has obviously been abused which caused her to lash out. Why would any sane person employ a child who is 11years to slave for her. The parents will still face the music.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Liftedhands:

So you allowed a ditty looking cruel fat girl to stay in your home and take care of your child for 2whole weeks? Which means has she not neglected your coughing child you would have still kept THE DIRTY LOOKING FAT GIRL IN YOUR HOME? shocked tongue

Second bolded! Aunty fear God! 10k a month? I'm sure she'll still buy her toiletries from that amount! Else she won't still be looking dirty after staying 2 whole weeks in your house angry

And she'll still take care of your 3 children, clean and wash on top that amount?

When you request for maids that you will pay such miserly amount, you get those with the lowest IQ and attitude.

Aunty well done o.
Absolutely! she is dirty and fat because she is some one else's 18 years old. what a derogatory term used to describe a fellow (female) human it's really Appauling!

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Liftedhands(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
This practice of using underage children as servants needs to stop.
Too many things are wrong with this country. We appear to be living like wild beasts here.
The woman should be arrested for child slavery! Imagine 11year old looking after a 5 and 3 year old plus the baby being expected? Lord have mercy! Rip to the innocent baby and shame on that family.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
so you are one of those lazy ass females who are into child slavery in the name of Maid?
Oga Ade, I leave home as early as 7am , get back 6 or past 6pm ...its not easy I tell you my brother...with 3kids. Haba! I no be machine na, I be human being too, na person born me too na
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by femsim(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anger is not good. The 5-year old must have really provoked the housemaid.
that minz yu can do such
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
Fuvk off! my friend! did you witness the maid murder the child? it's easy to blame the helpless Maid.
the maid needs rehabilitation for all the Abuse the bloody madam put her through.

Bite my ass! grin

Did you witness the madam abuse the maid bloody he-goat , so the dead boy is of no importance na the friggin demented witch of a maid you're supporting , I know you're no better than the maid. Senseless buffoon
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Liftedhands(f): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
Absolutely! she is dirty and fat because she is some one else's 18 years old. what a derogatory term used to describe a fellow (female) human it's really Appauling!
And she feels cool and good with herself describing another with such terms embarassed
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by shawnmendes: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
DukeNija:

You get mind o. Any person not related by blood to the child is a high risk individual.
forget that relative crap. Even the father and mother can be a risk to a child. Do parents not abuse and molest their children? I just pray that God keeps every child safe of any harm from anyone.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Liftedhands:

Aunty well done o.
Lailai, I provided whatever she needed, besides I can never allow a maid to have a penny while in my house.. cos I'm very careless with money...so how am I gonna know if she's stealing money if caught with some cash.. besides their agent collect their salaries on their behalf... some pay 6months, some 12months but I prefer the monthly package

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by victorian(f): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
Good! what the hell is a maid anyway?

I don't know. Possibly a young lady who handles all the chores in the house and also take care of the kids.
My mum said, her maid killed my late elder sister . she took her into our home, years back before I was born. It was a terrible period for my mum. The maid was arrested .

Then after a year, she gave birth to me and single handedly took care of me.
She warned me never to employ a maid, ever.

A matured professional cleaner in her 40s or even 30s who resumes work in the morning and close by noon is better than a live in maid.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

Oga Ade, I leave home as early as 7am , get back 6 or past 6pm ...its not easy I tell you my brother...with 3kids. Haba! I no be machine na, I be human being too, na person born me too na
well.. don't have alot of children if you can not look after them yourself! are you not the person who is describing a fellow female and human in a Derogatory term as a dirty fat 18 years old? that fat and dirty 18 years old has a mother too i am sure.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
shawnmendes:
the girl has obviously been abused which caused her to lash out. Why would any sane person employ a child who is 11years to slave for her. The parents will still face the music.

Obviously Do you know what goes on in the family ? are you part of the family to come to that conclusion ?. Investigations can be carried out and if indeed the madam of the house is/has abusing/abused the maid then she should be prosecuted. Jumping to hasty conclusions is all you're doing , as it is the only evil act proved so far is the killing of a five year old boy , why are you trying to cover that up that is evil as well in my estimation , haba!
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Liftedhands(f): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

Lailai, I provided whatever she needed, besides I can never allow a maid to have a penny while in my house.. cos I'm very careless with money...so how am I gonna know if she's stealing money if caught with some cash.. besides their agent collect their salaries on their behalf... some pay 6months, some 12months but I prefer the monthly package
OK ma.

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Liftedhands:
And she feels cool and good with herself describing another with such terms embarassed
That girl really annoyed me...she's was crying when d agent came around and explained everything to him, saying she was sorry... abeg cant take sorry with my kids...I wld rather pay for after school care at their school than having her in my house...I do that when I have noone at home.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
well.. don't have alot of children if you can not look after them yourself! are you not the person who is describing a fellow female and human in a Derogatory term as a dirty fat 18 years old? that fat and dirty 18 years old has a mother too i am sure.
The girl really annoy me with that attitude of hers
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
victorian:

I don't know. Possibly a young lady who handles all the chores in the house and also take care of the kids.
My mum said, her maid killed my late elder sister . she took her into our home, years back before I was born. It was a terrible period for my mum. The maid was arrested .

Then after a year, she gave birth to me and single handedly took care of me.
She warned me never to employ a maid, ever.

A matured professional cleaner in her 40s or even 30s who resumes work in the morning and close by noon is better than a live in maid.

Mmm... what a sad story.

Right, Maid, some kinda modern day slavery in Nigeria i guess.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by victorian(f): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
Mmm... what a sad story.

Right, Maid, some kinda modern day slavery in Nigeria i guess.

Yes it is sad
Very sad
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

The girl really annoy me with that attitude of hers
Right, so it's about your hatred towards the girl, grin, you could have taught her how to wash herself since she is looking After your children and she isn't as privileged as you. she is a woman just like you Remember.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Liftedhands(f): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

That girl really annoyed me...she's was crying when d agent came around and explained everything to her, saying she was sorry... abeg cant take sorry with my kids...I wld rather pay for after school care at their school than having her in my house...I do that when I have noone at home.
Its OK. I totally get how upsetting maids can make someone be.

For the workload a maid will go through in your house (with 3kids) they shouldn't be paid anything less than 20k monthly! Else they will neglect your kids and make you yell your lungs out daily. Some will even put urine or feaces inside your kids foods just to get back at you.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
victorian:

Yes it is sad
Very sad
that's just sheer exploitation of the less privileged
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
gypsey:
Right, so it's about your hatred towards the girl, grin, you could have taught her how to wash herself since she is looking After your children and she isn't as privilegde as you. she is a woman just like you Remember.
She was looking okay but its just her skin that's looking dirty...she bathe 2times, eat what I eat. .uses the soap my children use- u know same bathroom...the same cream with them....just that I cant take that her sorry.. she's got no joy/love in her...she seriously cried that day o.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by josessybj: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Under age maid and bad madan
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Jethrolite(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

I no try in this Buhari economy...do you think it easy to really feed someone, cloth and take care of her lil needs? Na, u dont.
I dont employ an underage...the present girl is 18yrs and can't even refer her as a maid cos her mom has turned family....
Kindly deal with ur issues bro and dont go venting it on innocent pple
Na wa, you still have mouth to talk. You can't afford a nanny. Stop giving useless stereotypical excuse of Buhari regime, if Yar adua was president you will still pay 10k because you believe that is what the girl is worth. You are living above your level and endangering your kids. It's your kids, I wonder why I even care. Goodluck abeg.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Did you witness the madam abuse the maid bloody he-goat , so the dead boy is of no importance na the friggin demented witch of a maid you're supporting , I know you're no better than the maid. Senseless buffoon
No! i didn't witness the murder, Neither did you, grin
I have no time to Argue with fools who believes in Achaic Bullshiits like Witches

Yes! i am a he goat! what ever the fuvk! that means. grin Now go hit your head on a rock some were.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by foyeks2001(f): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Liftedhands:
Its OK. I totally get how upsetting maids can make someone be.

For the workload a maid will go through in your house (with 3kids) they shouldn't be paid anything less than 20k monthly! Else they will neglect your kids and make you yell your lungs out daily. Some will even put urine or feaces inside your kids foods just to get back at you.

I have a washing machine at home( she washes her own clothes cos hubby helps with the washing maching on weekends)... I can never allow someone to cook what my hubby will eat also...so, she doesnt cook...I cook my soups and stew during the weekends and store them in the freezer...her job was to clean, washes the dishes , prepare the food ingredients with me in the kitchen...then the kids...that's all...she leaves my home for the fashion house @8am when I have left- I do call the owner of the fashion house what time she gets there...but d girl is hardworking sha...my home was always neat during her stay with me...
My bro, they are necessary evil for we the working class moms.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by NoToPile: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
I am wondering why people are angry that someone pays a maid 10k per month. Is it not by agreement?

Abeg how much do you pay your maids (for those who have).

Jjust wondering.

Sad story @ topic

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by CloudResident(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
My heart goes out to the parents..

The manner of the gruesome killing of the innocent boy shows an explosion of bottled up frustration rather than anger. What could have angst her to dealing so viciously!

The little girl is a product of failed promises by PMB and cohorts by giving up to the common man by overwhelming failures.

The parents explored a weak system by employing an underage which is against the law.

Yet the government keeps smacking our intelligence by making us believe everything thing is okay but only making us believe they have nothing to offer.
They only enjoy watching blood spills everyday.

Yes we have been going through some of them but the question is.. When did we got here?

When exactly?!

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
foyeks2001:

She was looking okay but its just her skin that's looking dirty...she bathe 2times, eat what I eat. .uses the soap my children use- u know same bathroom...the same cream with them....just that I cant take that her sorry.. she's got no joy/love in her...she seriously cried that day o.
okay, you are not as bad i thought, grin i can understand you better now.
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
adecz:
Them bring initiated winch pikin
to town to watch over their precious kids..

What a grievous mistake.

Most of these village kids are
messengers if witches.

May the parents be consoled.
i am guessing it's either you initiated the witch yourself, witnessed the initiation or you are a witch yourself grin otherwise how else did you manage to gather all these informations. grin Jeeez!!! you people never cease to Amaze me.

witches my ass! oh! i forgot to Ask, did you also witness the murder? grin
Re: 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
11 years can't be prosecuted.

I can't believe the articles are calling her a "maid". Poor kid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Refusing To Open Door For Her (Grap / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over ‘baba Ijebu’ Lottery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.