Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) (47759 Views)

Benue State Uni Bans Mini-Skirts, Dreadlocks, Armless Shirts, Others / Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by YoungDaddyB: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
Nothing really special here

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

She is inspirational, I'm only worried how the marker will go to the purse but thumbs up to her. I believe we should make disabled people to kill to birds with one stone. read courses like psychology and psychiatry, so that when you come with your normal Abled human problems and wahala you look at them and say I don't have a problem and then get inspired.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Augiiee(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2018

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
WOW! I ! I'm simply SPEECHLESS!!!!
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Ichel: 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
youngelder:
Me: Madam, how'd you write lesson notes and Mark assignments

Woman:
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by ucheuzor1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
how does she manage to wear her clothes and that bag on her waist....
but d woman set sha!!!
konji na bastard ooo.. I just dey over jonjitized dis nyt.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by edward1106(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
You might end up finding out really this woman isn't a teacher. But as long as it aids her to get the help she needs, good for her.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by AbiolaFawole(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Imagine if Buhari were armless. He'd just be soo useless that he can't even beg.

With two arms the man is still useless.
'He is still useless' and you that's useful, his achievement from being head of state two times has surpass all what your generation plus you and your descendants will ever achieve.

1 Like

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Kyase:
Hmm.
From MS office teacher to now Mathematics.
Okay ooo, Ghanaian I hail una.

Ghana has a superior education system compared with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Godyke(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
All I can see is an armless woman posing for the camera as if she was actually writing with her mouth. But I can't see any classroom or students in the background to indicate whether she is teaching talkless of being a teacher.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Oluwambo147(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ghana women and ass
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by lloyds(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
God is great. Good lesson to our lazy folks that have all parts functioning, yet begging up and down.

1 Like

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
This shows that you don't have any excuse to be what you wanna be. Not even excuse to give God in heaven...
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by huntila(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
INSPIRING
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by tokrizy: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
shey ghana na 9ja?
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by kennymartinz(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
JESUS CHRIST God bless your hustle ma
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Ashez: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
Nothing really special here
Try using ur mouth to type bro, forget you've gat hands for some time, and you will learn to appreciate God more
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Ssalk: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
xamuel17:
Second to comment?

Very soon we will see a photo of a Ghanaian teacher dt has only one ballz
grin grin
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Pat081: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Dos useless people dat re calling her bad names or Wu think dis nt new tin to do , do u pray dat dis should happen to any of ur family members N some useless n heartless men dat Shuld help her will b thinking of having sex with her 1st ooooooo
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
May God bless her.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Kyase(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ken4Christ:

Ghana has a superior education system compared with Nigeria.
go sleep
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by lailo: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
what is it with Ghana and Uku
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by wildkat: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
EvilChild:
She just wanna trend.
I guess because she read the other Ghanaian teacher who drew Microsoft was picked and sent to Singapore.
Rubbish, next please

If not one thing I for say make thunder fire u
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
na wa for some people oo, upon all this na her ass some focus on .....ability in disability

1 Like

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
ucheuzor1:
how does she manage to wear her clothes and that bag on her waist....

but d woman set sha!!!

konji na bastard ooo.. I just dey over jonjitized dis nyt.
you fit staff am if given chance?
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by Tijay90(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Kudos to her...it ain't easy. BTW,heard the Microsoft guy made it to Singapore... Everyone's trying to escape the shithole.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by goldenval(m): 12:21am On Mar 14, 2018
So amazing of her. When next I visit Ghana I will try to locate her so I can reward her good efforts.

1 Like

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by IME1: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2018
cry
I'm crying because this is awesome

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by ohem007(m): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2018
youngelder:
Me: Madam, how'd you write lesson notes and Mark assignments

Woman:

1 Like

Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by lebron7(m): 2:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Hw dis kin teacher go take flog person
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by NaijaElba(m): 3:19am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
She just wanna trend.
I guess because she read the other Ghanaian teacher who drew Microsoft was picked and sent to Singapore.
Rubbish, next please

You are the only reasonable fellow here....I wonder why people believe everything they see on the Internet. I am sure someone brought her up just to trend probably to hit her jackpot top. I have Learnt not to believe everypoo I see on Internet.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by mywells: 3:23am On Mar 14, 2018
An armless Fulani woman would go on and begs on the streets.
Re: Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) by koolaid87: 4:08am On Mar 14, 2018
God about to pick her call

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) / History Of Cultism/confraternities In Nigeria / Why Mr Ayodele Dada Shouldn't Be Given A National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.