Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,446 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pls, What Are The Requirements For Honeymoon In Usa?... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls, What Are The Requirements For Honeymoon In Usa?... (1167 Views)

Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, What Are The Requirements For Honeymoon In Usa?... by Rbae: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
My.
Re: Pls, What Are The Requirements For Honeymoon In Usa?... by Rbae: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mks una answer nah
Re: Pls, What Are The Requirements For Honeymoon In Usa?... by dannie007(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2018
My dear, they will deny you flat! The best is for you to apply with just the invitation and be your sponsor to avoid disappointment and long stories . Note for such Visa travelling experience is highlynecessary

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Are The Requirements For Honeymoon In Usa?... by Rbae: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
dannie007:
My dear, they will deny you flat! The best is for you to apply with just the invitation and be your sponsor to avoid disappointment and long stories . Note for such Visa travelling experience is highlynecessary

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Polish Work Visa Or Canada Visit Enquiries / In Need Of A Cheap Hotel In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.