Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Jamb Is A Scam. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Is A Scam. (796 Views)

I Scored More Than The Girl JAMB Is Presenting As Highest Scorer / Help! JAMB Is Not Sending My Profile Code (photo) / Jamb Is Officially Out.. I Just Checked MinE.. Drop ur registration number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Is A Scam. by Maximus85(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
We all know that the universities in Nigeria cannot admit all the successful Jamb candidates. Yet the result expires in just one year. Why?
Even those that passed but didn't get admitted will still need to write another Jamb to seek for admission.

See why it's a scam? You continue paying for registration year in year out. Note, tens of thousands of just graduated secondary students join the pool.

Can you see why snakes would swallow N36m?

Once you pass Jamb, you pass jamb. If the universities want to arrange for admission exams, fine. Jamb's certificates should never expire.
Re: Jamb Is A Scam. by farouk0403(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Maximus85:
We all know that the universities in Nigeria cannot admit all the successful Jamb candidates. Yet the result expires in just one year. Why?
Even those that passed but didn't get admitted will still need to write another Jamb to seek for admission.

See why it's a scam? You continue paying for registration year in year out. Note, tens of thousands of just graduated secondary students join the pool.

Can you see why snakes would swallow N36m?

Once you pass Jamb, you pass jamb. If the universities want to arrange for admission exams, fine. Jamb's certificates should never expire.

Let me guess your score.

Uhmmmmm 178 cheesy grin

I can feel your pain bro just move on, is not the end of the world however i recommend that you should give a polytechnic a trial.

you are welcome.
Re: Jamb Is A Scam. by evanscheck(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2018
Do u have a voters card ??
Re: Jamb Is A Scam. by Maximus85(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
farouk0403:

Let me guess your score.

Uhmmmmm 178 cheesy grin

I can feel your pain bro just move on, is not the end of the world however i recommend that you should give a polytechnic a trial.

you are welcome.

LOL, I graduated 2010 sir. You're welcome. I hope you're not feeling stupid sir.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is A Scam. by farouk0403(m): 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Maximus85:

LOL, I graduated 2010 sir. You're welcome. I hope you're not feeling stupid sir.

Lol no not at all

But why shouting and calling jamb all sort of names?

Without jamb Nigerian Universities will be flooded with students, so technically jamb regulates the Universities population indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Is A Scam. by Abee79(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2018
My personal take, JAMB should be scrapped. Let every university package itself and compete for prospective students. That way, They might 'up' their game. #mythoughts

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is A Scam. by Maximus85(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2018
farouk0403:

Lol no not at all

But why shouting and calling jamb all sort of names?

Without jamb Nigerian Universities will be flooded with students, so technically jamb regulates the Universities population indirectly.

And they should monitor or give quotas to these universities. That should be the best way of regulating.

Regulating? Didn't they know that the universities cannot admit all the jamb candidates?
If I'm to support your sentiment, then as part of regulation, jamb should have a fixed number of forms sold each year. And the certificate should never expire in just a year.

(1) (Reply)

Jean Wears Production In Nigeria. / . / Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.