Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Oneplus 6 To Beat Samsung Galaxy S9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus 6 To Beat Samsung Galaxy S9 (898 Views)

My ONEPLUS 6 Just Arrived! Got Questions?! / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 6 To Beat Samsung Galaxy S9 by Techspecs: 1:09am On Mar 14, 2018
It is really the era of the top notch display screen design which was first adopted by Apple Iphone X in 2017. Many Android devices already feature the screen layout and it has been really awesome according to users.  Here is another top notch display Smartphone from One but it has yet been confirmed so I will categorize it as a rumored phone for now until confirmed.

The OnePlus 6 is to feature a screen display size of 6.28’’ inch with up to 1080*2280 pixels, the screen is going to be awesome if this phone is really coming out. It is going to feature the ultimate latest Snapdragon processor 845 plus an 8GB RAM, wow this is really huge, it coming with the Android™ 8.1. full specs

(1) (Reply)

tecno / Please I Need Your Help / Samsung S6 Edge Sound Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.