Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia (16935 Views)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by DailyNuella: 3:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna has taken to Instagram to pour encomium on his wife Sonia.

Sharing a  photo of the beautiful mother of one he referred to her as his super woman and magician.

“I am super proud of you 
I appreciate you
Superwoman
Magician ”  he wrote.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/14/youre-my-magician-ik-ogbonna-gushes-over-wife-sonia-photo/

6 Likes

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by Riversides2003(m): 4:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Pretty lady

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by PlaybooyGANG(m): 4:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Ik ogbonno ko, Ik Egusi nii

36 Likes

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 14, 2018
Magic kwaa, Nigerians with comparison
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by J2381: 4:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Okay, what else? Can she pull a rabbit off a hat, if she's a magician? grin

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by zoey4(f): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmm Magician indeed
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:46am On Mar 14, 2018
Some news will make front-page, you will not know where to cry or laugh, when will they start feeding us news from business, investment and career sections

3 Likes

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by OurworkComNg1: 4:47am On Mar 14, 2018
be like say the mod wey push this thread to front page just dey come back from meeting oo
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by igbarasdynasty: 4:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Where are the MUFC fans?? Gather here let's take a selfie..

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by jibbish(m): 4:48am On Mar 14, 2018
so we should fry beans because he gushes over his wife.

what should you do when I gush over my wife.

Nairaland is becoming trash
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by xmanco42: 4:48am On Mar 14, 2018
in other words I meant, She is a WITCH

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by Beedoc: 4:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Issokay
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by ejosh4(m): 5:12am On Mar 14, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
Some news will make front-page, you will not know where to cry or laugh, when will they start feeding us news from business, investment and career sections
The day seun sack lalasticlala
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by Flexherbal(m): 5:16am On Mar 14, 2018
The woman has worked magic on him!
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by LexngtonSteele: 5:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Lovely lady.... Black American?

Naturally beautiful skin unlike some bleaching-cream-brightened girls

Light or dark ...never alter your natural color. SOME men even bleach here shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, we the not so handsome guys owe it to our kids to sire at least a baby with a hot girl like this grin

25 years down the line, your kids would say "Dad, thank you" grin

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 14, 2018
I don't trust this IK, he look like a womanizer, using public display of love to cover it.
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by LaudableXX: 6:27am On Mar 14, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
Lovely lady.... Black American?

Naturally beautiful skin unlike some bleaching-cream-brightened girls

Light or dark ...never alter your natural color. SOME men even bleach here shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, we the not so handsome guys owe it to our kids to sire at least a baby with a hot girl like this grin

25 years down the line, your kids would say "Dad, thank you" grin

She is not black American, o! She hails from Columbia. Shey you know the land where that drug lord Pablo Escobar was born?
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by LexngtonSteele: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

She is not black American, o! She hails from Columbia. Shey you know the land where that drug lord Pablo Escobar was born?

Yes...Colombia* Thanks, Bro.

I would go there and lie say na Wakanda I dey come from grin

Wakandian-Nigerian grin

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by Sweetcollins: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2018
The woman Na Oshiomhole's wife sister?
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by Switruth: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Nairalanders and jealousy. If Na case of battery now everybody go condemn am,now the guy is gushing over his legal wife wife all of Una dey Fry water. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by Awoo88: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Men do this sometimes when all is not well in their relationships. They have messed up and are trying to make up

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by smartxyz(m): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2018
PlaybooyGANG:
Ik ogbonno ko, Ik Egusi nii
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by mystery22: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2018
baddest guy Liveth.ride on, all these Columbian girls looking very pretty.

#teaminterracial
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by Maxinho(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Very nice of him. It's always good to showers your spouse with nice and appreciative word. If you don't appreciate her, who will?
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by boyjo: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hm. I`m just wondering if IK Ogbonna will stick with this lady when she ages like Pst or grows oldFeb Idahosa stayed with his wife.
Re: 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia by MamaletASO: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mtcheeew!!!
I think say nah better person dey talk...
Mmttcheeeewwww!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return To State House Of Assembly / Fani Kayode Sisters / Occult War Against Africans Meghan Markle Is A Man Illuminate Deception Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.