Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) (40574 Views)

Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by damilola4162(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCpdGHcqvo

Davido screams in shock as a Magician correctly guesses his thoughts about his next trip with Chioma

American-born Nigerian singer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has caused a stir online after his encounter with a magician, Alex Voz, Newspremises reports.

In viral video shared online, the music star was seen in a jewelry shop when he met the magician, Voz.

Alex had written down something on a small board before he asked Davido to mention where he was taking his wife, Chioma.

The OBO Crooner revealed his answer to be South Africa and the magician finally unveiled what he had written on the board.

Interestingly, what he wrote correlated with the music star’s response. After the Singer saw the magician’s answer, the music star screamed in shock and proceeded to run towards the entrance of the shop as he expressed his surprise.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/davido-screams-in-shock-as-a-magician-correctly-guesses-his-thoughts-about-his-next-trip-with-chioma-video/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by superlanny(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
It's nice to see Davido have a smile on his face again, it's never easy losing a loved one, a day at a time and it's easier loving life again, gradually but never forgetting.

On another note, all this youtubers and their dry introductions taking more unnecessary space and data, there is no need for long talk, it's the video we want more. Thank you.

That wouldn't shock me tho, I'll definitely think someone in my close circles snitched, no bigge, all na for content.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by BOLATINUBU01: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
That's great
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Hambivert: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
The Jolly good Davido is coming back! A man whose personality is real and brightens up the lives of people he comes in contact with.

Anyways, these shouldn't be called magic but mere predictions, just gather a little info here and there and the trick is good to go. Sometimes it's just a wild guess.

Please, pick a number from 1 to 10 before scrolling down. Let me see if I can also be called a magician.

If the number you chose was 7, then I should also be called a magician

14 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
superlanny:
It's nice to see Davido have a smile on his face again, it's never easy losing a loved one, a day at a time and it's easier loving life again, gradually but never forgetting.

On another note, all this you tubers and their dry introductions taking more unnecessary space and data, no need for long talk, it's the video we want more. Thank you.

That wouldn't shock me, I'll definitely think someone in my close circles snitched, no bigge, all na for content.

Just rest IJN.
Davido has moved on. You too move on. All this long talk is not necessary.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by lamdbull: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dbull on this one!!

The magician should help me check my music career whether I go blow or not jare abeg

38 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Hakeem12(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Total BS, guy simply had inside info

6 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by chrisifeanyi: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Zenzu01(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Davido likes to catch cruise and play even in public. That's one of the reasons I like him.

16 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Jonn119: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
H

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Davido is the love of my life.

I'm deeply in love with Him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Reelmii: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by nony43(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
I go run too.

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Dikaveli(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
They go feel it

2 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Damian911: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
shocked : 8 shocked shocked shocked shocked
cool cool cool cool ?? ?? cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by money121(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Akinzo2121(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obo of Africa

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by arantess: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Go and find husband

Chioma and her goons go kill you for hand

12 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Ashewo

9 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Buhari4dullard: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
ljoh:

God help us
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Really don't let Chioma catch you

5 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by bibiking7(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2023

The narrations before these videos are something else. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Giftexx: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

The magician should help me check my music career whether I go blow or not jare abeg

U will. Keep pushing

3 Likes

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by adecz: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by EmmyDJourno: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magicians are tricksters las las

1 Like

Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
But this post doesn't help me na 🤷🤷🤷
Neither did it prevents my 1000 betslip ticket from cutting this afternoon 🌞🌞

Abeg I de think plenty things now ooo feeding and transport money 💰💰💰💲 for this April 🚶🚶🚶
Re: Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) by tecnolad(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Who spends about 1 minute narrating a video we should just have seen in a few seconds? OP you need to do better

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest / Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.