Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? (2621 Views)

Bank Of Industry (GEF) 2018 - By Valucon (business Service) @EDE / Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (gef) Capacity Building Enrolment Form (nysc) / Bank Of Industry N2billion (gef) Programme 2018 For (nysc) Members – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by RestorationMan: 4:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Just as the title says! Did you apply?
Did you get feedback from BOI?
currently serving Corp members only

You can now check full list of selected corp members here
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Niyeal(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2018
RestorationMan:
Just as the title says! Did you apply?
Did you get feedback from BOI?
currently serving Corp members only
I apply but I have not hear from them.
my business plan is ready and I have registered with corporate affair commission.
if u av not register with corporate affair commission contact me at 08037451921 whatsap only.
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by EWIN(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2018
which registration again??
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Jeezyy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
I got a mail inviting me to a training in orientation camp Abuja, from Monday to Saturday, feeding and transportation covered.

was also asked to verify if I'm coming by clicking the link, I did and got a reply.

so I'm off to Abuja on Monday
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by jimmyroger: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Got a mail also to osogbo
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by jimmyroger: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Niyeal:

I apply but I have not hear from them.
my business plan is ready and I have registered with corporate affair commission.
if u av not register with corporate affair commission contact me at 08037451921 whatsap only.

Is it a must one must register a company before going
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by RestorationMan: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congrats guys! Mine is at Lagos.
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by ogashman(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
pls wen did u guys receive the msg? I applied but got no acknowledgement nor feedback.
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by RestorationMan: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
ogashman:
pls wen did u guys receive the msg?
I applied but got no acknowledgement nor feedback.
YES we did
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by ogashman(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
RestorationMan:
YES we did
wen? is it this week?

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Yhemit(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
jimmyroger:
Got a mail also to osogbo

same also here.... I need more info please.

it's my LG that even called me to info me about it. before checking my mails to verify it.
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Yhemit(m): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jeezyy:
I got a mail inviting me to a training in orientation camp Abuja, from Monday to Saturday, feeding and transportation covered.

was also asked to verify if I'm coming by clicking the link, I did and got a reply.

please do you know much about the training and more
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by RestorationMan: 5:27am On Mar 15, 2018
ogashman:

wen?
is it this week?
I got the mail this week.
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Yhemit(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
RestorationMan:
Great news! I found a full list of selected corp members for the 4 days training.
You can check your names here: http://7rl.in/GEFList

thanks Bro.... are you going to osun state (ede) also sir
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by RestorationMan: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yhemit:

thanks Bro.... are you going to osun state (ede) also sir
No sir! Team Lagos.
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Tsheye2(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
i got the email inviting me for the 4days boot camp in Abuja...
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Yhemit(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
RestorationMan:
No sir! Team Lagos.
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by RestorationMan: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yhemit:

woah.... please do you know more about the training.
apart from the date and venue, nope!
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by RestorationMan: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tsheye2:
i got the email inviting me for the 4days boot camp in Abuja...
congrats sir!

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by jimmyroger: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Heard it has being shifted to 25th of this month for team osogbo.. How tru is it
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Tsheye2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
You will be given a loan and they will collect you NySC discharge certificate till you repay fully
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Yhemit(m): 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Tsheye2:
You will be given a loan and they will collect you NySC discharge certificate till you repay fully
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by jimmyroger: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Let's join this what'sapp group so we can talk beta https:///GhZvyjC8bCCADpb0Uq1Hox
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Yhemit(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
jimmyroger:
Let's join this what'sapp group so we can talk beta https:///GhZvyjC8bCCADpb0Uq1Hox

Link not working o
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by directonpc(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yhemit:

Link not working o
You can get the Whatsapp group invite link from here: http://7rl.in/GEFList
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by RestorationMan: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Date has been changed! Got an SMS.
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by lukmonhusluk: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jeezyy:

sight u abuja direct
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by Jeezyy(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2018
lukmonhusluk:
sight u abuja direct
yes bro
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by directonpc(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2018
Anybody from Lagos?
Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by DTalented(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
Yhemit:

Link not working o

if you want to follow whatsapp group link from Nairaland, just quote the post with the link to see full link. copy to your browser

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? by VETLAND(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Posting False Information About Jamb Regularisation / Nysc Batch C 2012 Mobilization Time-table / Batch A Mobilization Time-table Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.