Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. (2633 Views)

Get Your Affordable Bags At Wholesale Price..buy 10 Get Free Shipping / Buy Your NYSC Sneakers At Wholesale Prices. / Buy White T-shirts At Wholesale Price In Onitsha Main Market - N6500 Per Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by mrpiro22: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2019
Hello members, my name is Lawrence and i finished my nysc on 26th july 2019. I based in Onitsha, anambara state. I am here to present a business idea to my fellow nairalanders who are interested. I specialized on importing wears likes jeans and polos from countries like China, Germany, india etc.

In Nigeria, jeans and polo business have been thriving for years, no body that don't like to wear jean and polo, look around you now you'll see someone wearing jean or polo. We mostly import out jeans from china and Germany, i want to help nairalanders to start this business and make some good profit.

NOTE:: the goal is to start without a shop as shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to you church members, neighbors, friends, colleagues, you can also sell online platforms like jumia , konga and jiji.

My wholesale prices per jean is 2k and polo has different prices like the one of 800 naira,1k,1k2 and 2k and all are stocks, original with samples below..
You as a retailer, if i give you jeans for 2k per one and depending on your location and packaging, you can sell at 3 to 5k or any price you fixed..but be noted that you have to fix the price the customers can afford.

Order for yours now, we deliver nationwide, we also export. Call us on 07010561602 or +2348118034394 you can also WhatsApp is on 07034336228. Please don't forget to tell us that you're calling or chatting us from Nairaland.. Thanks

Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by mrpiro22: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2019
more pic

Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by mrpiro22: 12:34am On Dec 04, 2019
chat or call us

Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by Enwhen(m): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2019
,N2, 000 for Jeans ... How much Dem com sell am ....I don't buy jeans more than N2000 for the onitcha made, let alone for wholesales...na wa...Wish u goodluck
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Enwhen:
,N2, 000 for Jeans ... How much Dem com sell am ....I don't buy jeans more than N2000 for the onitcha made, let alone for wholesales...na wa...Wish u goodluck

How much do you want to buy your jeans?
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by ArcFresky(m): 2:03am On Dec 04, 2019
Enwhen:

Bad belle undecided
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by Enwhen(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2019
AkeNathan:

How much do you want to buy your jeans?

I don't do Jeans biz, I buy for use and that's the price...
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by Enwhen(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2019
ArcFresky:

Bad belle undecided

I'm not bad Belle, I don't do Jeans biz, I buy for use and thats the prize...I have many customers I can give u their number
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2019
Enwhen:

I'm not bad Belle, I don't do Jeans biz, I buy for use and thats the prize...I have many customers I can give u their number

So you buy quality jeans for price lesser than 2k?
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by Enwhen(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2019
AkeNathan:

So you buy quality jeans for price lesser than 2k?

I buy new Onitcha Jeans for exactly 2k...

Quality jeans(like Wrangler) , are not sold for 2k... I also buy those ones but at their Wrangler stores
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by ArcFresky(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Enwhen:

Nope thanks.... but you could have privately informed OP about the expense.....
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by Enwhen(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
ArcFresky:

Nope thanks.... but you could have privately informed OP about the expense.....

I'm new on NL, how do I do that ?
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by mrpiro22: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Enwhen:

I'm new on NL, how do I do that ?
is like you the type that love to discriminate...people's business... why can you sell yours too
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by mrpiro22: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Enwhen:

I buy new Onitcha Jeans for exactly 2k...

Quality jeans(like Wrangler) , are not sold for 2k... I also buy those ones but at their Wrangler stores
you buy 2k why didn't you tell fellow nairalanders to follow you buy ..is like you're the type that have greedy for someone's business.
stop if not you'll never succeed in life ..i swear!...fool!
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by Cornzy007: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Good day all am chibuzor by name my business name is chibudon collection selling children already made wears both male and female including children shoes,I stayed at Idumota at God's own plaza,I sell both wholesales and retail I do way being within and outside Lagos...u can reach me through this numbers 07012012710 or 09064908615
Re: We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. by ezeilo12: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Orientation Camp Preparation / Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. / 7 Months Pregnant as A Corper. What's My Fate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.