Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Life Quotes about Truths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Quotes about Truths (1006 Views)

Heart Touching Life Quotes In Telugu / Life Quotes-what Do You Know About Life? / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Stop hanging out with people that tell you what you want to hear. Hang out with people who tell you the truth

So many good people have their life ruined by ‘’friends ‘’, lol ‘Friends’

1 Share

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
No one owes you anything ,not even your parents ,if anything you owe yourself to be the best self you can be , life comes with no manual , no Warranty and no promises , you can try to gain these promises with Religion, Work , Fame , but at the end you only have you and that is fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Truth hurts, and only a few open their doors to them, but by embracing them, you are giving yourself a clear head start to plan well. You don’t get surprised when life throws you lemons. You can keep pushing through the worthy goals you set. And you’ll be surprised how far you go

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Life Requires You to Have a Break, It’s Not Always About Peak Performance
Dr. Elmer Gates, an inventor, produced his best ideas when he sits down in silence for few hours. He instructed his secretary not to interrupt when there are guests in his office.
He stays in a quiet room and concentrates until his subconscious start to flash ideas related to the project. He writes those ideas as fast as they strike his mind. Later, he screens them to determine their practicality and value.
The brain gets overwhelmed when you keep drinking from a firehose of information. It steals and freezes your brain.
Your brain can learn loads of new tricks and skills if you treat it right.
Your mind and body cannot accommodate peak performance all the time. You are a human, not a machine. Give yourself the rest it deserves.
If you don’t give your body time to rest, it will find time on its own. Your health will deteriorate and your peak performance will slow down.
When you rest, you come out even better and stronger with a more refreshing outlook in life.

TAKE A BREAK AND NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF MEDITATION

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Life Humbles You When You Forget About Reality
“The problem is… how to remain whole in the midst of the distractions of life; how to remain balanced, no matter what centrifugal forces tend to pull one off center; how to remain strong, no matter what shocks come.” — Anne Morrow, The Gift from the Sea
People often forget that the status they have is not forever. All the comfort they are enjoying will not always be there. They don’t stay grounded when success lands on their palm.
When everything seems to be perfect, life often gives you a wake-up call. Each day is a reminder to live with a genuine attitude of gratitude.
Enjoy the moment you have today. Build a relationship with others. Keep humility a part of your being. When life slaps you with a hard discipline, you can still rise above the pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Life is a Series of Pause and Stops, But You Can Choose How to Deal With Them
When it looks like we have it all, we experience sudden job loss, health problems, emotional pain, abrupt transition and other unwanted issues.
Successful people look at these as opportunities to prepare themselves to launch a better plan. They don’t sit around pitying themselves. Instead, they devote their energy to steer their life in the direction they want.
What pause or stop are you experiencing right now?
No one wants to experience stops. But they are necessary in order for you to grow and be strong. These stops can remind you of the greater potential that awaits you.
Said Barbara De Angelis:
“We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Yeah
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Learn to love , it’s the next stage of our evolution

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Life Encourages You to Follow The Ethical Compass Within You

A low-paid janitor cleans the same floors of the cancer ward every day. Others may not view the job the same way he does. It is very meaningful for him because it is the same hospital where his only child was treated for cancer.
He feels grateful to the medical staff who contributed on the wellness of his child. In the same way, he hopes to bring inspiration to people suffering from cancer and their family.
Many people are willing to do anything to reach the level they want. They work nearly 24/7 to get the promotion they desire. They hustle day and night to reach the goals they set.
Doesn’t seem bad, right?
It only becomes bad when you are seeking something that does not match with your values. If you succeed, but your inner compass does not agree with it, you won’t have inner peace every day.
Your life is limited, so make sure you pursue something that your own ethics agree.

1 Like

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
The average Nigerian IQ is 80 ,bad really.....

I read , re-read , unlearned , made research , re -read again, postulated theories , got all I needed .its really all a map
Started reading the encyclopedia at 12, started late because of the regular mass children plays of the 90's and 80's as we all did.

I'm a free thinking Taiost
I follow the principle of que Sera Sera , what will be will be ,May not be a popular opinion but lol the world once thought Criptids like the lochness exists and the World was flat

Stop believing and hoping on God, The Ondo killing should fucking be enough for you to know , Bloody Hell Uwa was killed in a bloody Church, and so many before her, The CORONA , we have 6800 gods and counting , yours is a jewish myth of how a god was born amongst the Jews to save them
The story of the flood was copied from the epic of Gilgamesh 2300 years before Genesis
The story was they were 3 gods who after creating humans decide to wipe them up for their sins But for one of the gods he trusted humans and said they was one man who was richeous and should be saved

So he went behind the gods back and told the man a certain cubit of boat not ark , he should make, that a flood was coming , and yes after the flood came it wiped the world and only this man and his family were spared , then he let our a raven(not dove) to confirm if the water had subsided , which it has

When they came back from the Ark the made roasted sacrifice to the God and the Gods promised never to use flood to wipe the world again
By the way floods are a regional occurance , it is impossible for the world to be flooded

[Arctic animals like the polar bear and penguins only survive in Artantica ,, how did the move all the way from there to meet an old man in the middle east smh

Why do I care? I don't , I used to .....but now its obvious the kicking IQ of the Average Nigerian would scorn their brains on this , But the little population , the 25 percent that this will impact Live your life smile and be happy , stop searching for truth there's none , live life like an Animal would in its territory

Of course bringing people to 'light' is morally hypocritical of me , because I will have to place myself in a stand point of moral pedestal you believe is superior to who you wish to be taught or 'brought' into light , which i feel deem "fitting'' , is it not better they find who they are themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Grudges I've noticed do no good , Humility, family , Love , Humanity .put away a part of your profit when you get paid ALWAYS.
Anger! Should be shelved its embarassing. Try to be there for the ones who were there for you ,return that favour they are great people trying to survive in this fvcked up world too.. So yeah .Take Every situation exactly how it is , make best use of the card you're dealt with. move on.Treat your woman with Uptmost Respect

Lyrics : For colored boys -Kota the friend ( you really should get the mp3)

1 Like

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by billynoni(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
I dey come
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
With or without laws , good people would be good people and bad people always be bad ,the code of conducts only show to which extent this bad/evil can go , smile to your neighbour and watch yourself have a great morning

Ah yes , and the rate of good people are ironically the same of the rate of the bad people . but of course according to the media Bad News is Good News so yeah

1 Like

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by starbuck(f): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Well said �
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by Demonicus: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Self-conscious
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by Blake755: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
No one owes you anything ,not even your parents ,if anything you owe yourself to be the best self you can be , life comes with no manual , no Warranty and no promises , you can try to gain these promises with Religion, Work , Fame , but at the end you only have you and that is fact.
What about those who wasn't given a head start or something hmm
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blake755:

What about those who wasn't given a head start or something hmm
well that’s just life , we tighten our buckle and move on as it should be , we have no choice really than to move on
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by Blake755: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
well that’s just life , we tighten our buckle and move on as it should be , we have no choice really than to move on
I really did understand but there are times you can't help but feel f**ked up by life nothing again matters the little u could try to get u end up using it for something u felt everyone has it isn't funny
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by Stellar360(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2022
You're indeed an enlightened being.

A light-walker even.
Respect.
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Stellar360:
You're indeed an enlightened being.

A light-walker even.
Respect.
If this quote is for me then I’m indeed honored and appreciate you , I really do smiley
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blake755:

I really did understand but there are times you can't help but feel f**ked up by life nothing again matters the little u could try to get u end up using it for something u felt everyone has it isn't funny
have you heard of Taoism , the art of not trying , because in trying to change things in its natural course we affect things little or make things even worse , we should just let things be Que sera sera , life is not fair and also very fair smiley
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by Blake755: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
have you heard of Taoism , the art of not trying , because in trying to change things in its natural course we affect things little or make things even worse , we should just let things be Que sera sera , life is not fair and also very fair smiley
I learnt a lot from this tho but don't you think it's best we try so that there won't be any regrets at least we tried
Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Blake755:

I learnt a lot from this tho but don't you think it's best we try so that there won't be any regrets at least we tried
Try to live without regrets, it’s burden-some, it’s equally thinking about something you cannot change which is waste of emotional and mental energy do please don’t regret learn your lesson and move on smiley Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by Blake755: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Try to live without regrets, it’s burden-some, it’s equally thinking about something you cannot change which is waste of emotional and mental energy do please don’t regret learn your lesson and move on smiley Good morning
Well I must say I enjoy your conversation but have you been in a situation where you feel cheated you can't help but to tell God f**k him u don't even know if he existed getting addicted to pain and others it really hurts maybe am just paranoid

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life Quotes about Truths by TheSourcerer: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blake755:

Well I must say I enjoy your conversation but have you been in a situation where you feel cheated you can't help but to tell God f**k him u don't even know if he existed getting addicted to pain and others it really hurts maybe am just paranoid
There’s really no need to cuss out God ? Finding solution vi.e moving forward is what matters no matter the pain , I’m sorry you might have gone through but in all honestly they make us stronger , God or life never promised us an easy life as life comes with no manual , but know it gets better

(1) (Reply)

Ease My Mind Pls / Unilag Postgrduate Program / University Of Tartu, Estonia Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.