Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway (14724 Views)

Ugwuanyi's Legacies: State-of-the-art Opi Nsukka Road, Enugu / FG Flags-off The Rehabilitation Of Abuja-kaduna-zaria-kano Dual Carriageway / PHOTOS: Fashola, NPA Boss Flag Off Construction Of Apapa Dual Carriageway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2018
python1:
Celebrating Street lights, na so the thing bad reach for there? And na these same people dey always make noise say we dey for 21st century. So Street light na 21st century breakthrough? grin grin grin

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by python1: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=Kingwizzy16 post=65820451][/quote]
Okay, noted. But your people are claiming ownership of the same place, so how do we go about this?
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Coldfeets: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Gburu gburu nwoke ike.

Gburu gburu nwoke oma.

The guvnor who is strictly a believer of live and let live.
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Abogwara: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2018
soloxxng:
actually he dualized the road and installed street lights. I think u should have done a background check though op is misleading

Thats the important point. The streetlights is part of the bigger project but OP just reported that the lighting phase has been achieved remaining marking and road signs. Unlike Obiano I don't see Ugwuanyi stooping so low to commission streetlights. Enugu has always enjoyed streetlights since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by kitaatita: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Street light is not an achievement. Ambode, Amosun, Obaseki, El Rufai, etc are attracting investments and embarking on huge infrastructural developments. We shouldn't celebrate mediocrity because of politics.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Sunnyflex(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2018
anochuko01:
imagine trump erecting streetlights and Americans are rejoicing.

you see how stupîd it is?
America and Nigeria are not the same. America had experienced civilization even before the British came to Nigeria, talk more of when Nigeria experienced Independence.

Bro u are sounding envious and green with acrimony.
Why can't u appreciate good governance in our own little understanding!

I sincerely doubt if u have good governor in your place, that would have done what Gburuguru have done in Enugu.

Enugu as a state is not Power drunk, unlike many states in Nigeria.Enugu has serious rotational policy going on!
Enugu as a state hardly show off. Come to 042 city, your mouth will be wide open.
From Chimaroke to Sullivan and now to Ifeanyi.
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by churchee: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2018
You mean that governor of Nsukka?

Street light is a nineteenth century invention, you should be ashamed celebrating it in 21st century. Nonsense!
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by anochuko01(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2018
Sunnyflex:

America and Nigeria are not the same. America had experienced civilization even before the British came to Nigeria, talk more of when Nigeria experienced Independence.

Bro u are sounding envious and green with acrimony.
Why can't u appreciate good governance in our own little understanding!

I sincerely doubt if u have good governor in your place, that would have done what Gburuguru have done in Enugu.

Enugu as a state is not Power drunk, unlike many states in Nigeria.Enugu has serious rotational policy going on!
Enugu as a state hardly show off. Come to 042 city, your mouth will be wide open.
From Chimaroke to Sullivan and now to Ifeanyi.

lol. see this man. all this history because of STREETLIGHT?! grin
I no get time abeg
I know good governance if I see one.
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Obumorji(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

And this is laudable how? Why do you guys accept nonsense as achievements?

IF YOU ARE NOT IN ENUGU DONT PRAISE HIM..... HE IS FROM NSUKKA.................... HE IS DOING NOTHING IN THE TOWN AND OTHER VILLAGES..............

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by BeijinDossier: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Useless frustrated old man. Your anger is that Okoroawusa is the worst gov in the SE and SS. Okoroawusa commissioned statues in Imo state which is the only completed project in his wasted 8yrs. The one legged gov even took VP on inspection of the statues. Imo state is cursed.

[s]
Abogwara:

Thats the important point. The streetlights is part of the bigger project but OP just reported that the lighting phase has been achieved remaining marking and road signs. Unlike Obiano I don't see Ugwuanyi stooping so low to commission streetlights. Enugu has always enjoyed streetlights since time immemorial.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by kabrudrapist: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Abogwara:

You do not know ugwuanyi so i don't blame you for your naivety. Is chino around maybe abagworo could need a little slap.
Modified
Chino has done the needful.
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2018
kitaatita:
Street light is not an achievement. Ambode, Amosun, Obaseki, El Rufai, etc are attracting investments and embarking on huge infrastructural developments. We shouldn't celebrate mediocrity because of politics.
python1:

Thing taya me o. And na dem dey always make noise about 21st century. Maybe Street light na 21st century innovation. grin grin
Ignorant is a disease

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2018
BrutalJab:

shut up!

Were it to be 3rd Mainland bridge, you would have start foaming in the mouth about how Ambode is the best governor in the world. Shouting Eko o ni baje upadan.

Face your region.
Check my latest thread on ambode.
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2018
calberian:
Street lights? And it's just 1 (one) street probably out of thousands.

I stand to be corrected but the Benin kingdom had street lights in the 18th century.

I'm wondering how this made it to FP.

Anyways, 2019 cometh. Pls vote wisely.

It's not a street, Its an express road connecting 2 cities within Enugu
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2018
I almost died on this road in year 1991 when the vehicle I boarded from Enugu, a 504 sedan collided head-on with a mini bus. I was seated in front and recall folding my arms spontaneously to shield my face just before the impact. My arm took deep lacerations as a result. Today I still have permanent scars on my arm. That spontaneous action probably saved my eyes. My body still chills when I meditate this. Let me also add that my arm healed but shattered glass particles were still trapped inside. My body continued to expel these particles of shattered glass for over 8 years.
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by EmmyBiggy(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Absolutely rubbish ask me why and I will tell you.....it has no impact on the jobless youth increasing on daily basis, it is even better to use the resources and build an industry were graduates and non graduates can be gainfully employed.
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by matrixme(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2018
This is one small step for man, but truly a giant leap for mankind! orii ologboo laate phenomenon.
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by bionixs: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

And this is laudable how? Why do you guys accept nonsense as achievements?
so darkness is now sense? all because he didn't pull in your family member
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by ChimaAdeoye: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2018
agbotikuyo:
To the glory of God and service to mankind, Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State lights up Opi-Nsukka dual carriageway...

Truly, Enugu State is in the hands of God.

CC: Dominique
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Great job!
Nsukka is 100% more developed than Osogbo.
I can already see pained children of hate invading this thread out of pain in their dark heart. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by damose12(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2018
The governor is doing a great job in Enugu state. He actually constructed the road as well. God bless GBURUGBURU!

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Angelawhite(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2018
anochuko01:
imagine trump erecting streetlights and Americans are rejoicing.

you see how stupîd it is?

He actually dualized the road. But sadly, people's attention seems to be drawn to the street light alone. Guess d topic is misleading
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2018
bionixs:
so darkness is now sense? all because he didn't pull in your family member
This is achievement. Open your mind

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Stingman: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
python1:

Thing taya me o. And na dem dey always make noise about 21st century. Maybe Street light na 21st century innovation. grin grin

Ogbeni, the project is so special because the governor built the dual carriage road as well...Remember that is a remote area...and not Enugu the state capital.

Writing out of gross ignorance can be pardoned...so now you know.

You will laugh if you know how small is Enugu state budget...but the governor has completed this in this first term.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
damose12:
The governor is doing a great job in Enugu state. He actually constructed the road as well. God bless GBURUGBURU!
Of course with his family money.
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by Stingman: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

..but Ambode is building Lagos with his family and Tinubu's money, of course...
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by joycluv: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Using poles to decorate dis particular Opi- Nsukka road dat almost all the past governors of enugu state had constructed is not an achievement as far as nsukka is concerned. Let him give Eha- Alumona people a sense of belonging in this state and at least grade dat road dat leads to Eha- Ndiagu
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by bionixs: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:
This is achievement. Open your mind
counting 10 by omitting 1
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by damose12(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
M
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by damose12(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
angels09:

We are in Nigeria paddy. Most of the leaders loot the money that belong to us all. It's a nice thing to commend whoever is using the public fund for what it's meant for
Re: Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway by blastac: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mttchew OP which oda LGA has he worked on.... Meanwhile nsukka is now doing trade fair so de major trade fair in Enugu metropolis is no more looked after, very soon he go sell dat plot of land carry am build estate inside golf estate useless man... Worst gov ever...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Abdulrazaq Reinstates Salary Of Kwara 'Sunset Workers' / Central Bank Of Nigeria, Makurdi Branch, Benue State On Fire / Clark Should Retire From Politics, Not Me — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.