Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot (67201 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Aplaudez(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2018
End time!
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Olulinks(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Can't fault the picture....
Sure, you can't. She showed bwest, you show lap. Birds of a feather.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by benzene00: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
highchief1:
my prick don stand Nawa
I hope your brain follows suit
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by friendl: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please biko ,how can l get her # number?
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Baybat: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Na uniform Dem say make u come look, na breast you dey see. I go show your girl this comment .
LORDOFAFONJAS:
See breast kiss

That's bobby is for the camp commandant
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why did women stop going braless undecided
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by tealaw(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
I nor see all these beautiful girls when I go naija? Na only online I dey see dem.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Dvampire(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
The internet never forgets. Na person future wife be dis so o.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Godwin978(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
See breast kiss

That's bobby is for the camp commandant
oga you the baddest me wey get big eyeballs no see am self
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by salesforce: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oh
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Shaev7(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
I know this girl.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Beautifully busty! #my type of lady
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by jaytime(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
And this one too graduated from school based on character and learning?

Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by ofeshe(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ayam not seeing anything ooo
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Enemyofpeace: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
See as she resemble my labake1
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by emmypero10(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=LORDOFAFONJAS post=65820614]See breast kiss

That's bobby is for the camp commandant[/qu. Lol i can clearly relate to tjos one,,,,i use to remember how our camp commandant use to Bleep all those beautiful and boobious corpers dat year.....dat boob is clearly for the camp commandant.....
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by hollywater: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olosho
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Maeka(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
LOOK OUT FOR HER NAME, NA CHRISTIAN GIRL
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by labake1(f): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
See as she resemble my labake1

shocked I think I need my mirror to confirm
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by baywatch84(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
The breqst is out of place shocked
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by feelingthenigga: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Western union bug software for sell. Go back to the bank and retake your money sent few months/weeks ago. This software works like magic. Your MTCN will be renew, inbuilt MTCN tracker will show your money hasn't been picked. Contact me for more info.
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by obigenius(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
MORE OF THE PICTURES PLEASE...
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by AdaFonju: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
greggng:

Are you a learner that's the beauty of it. Are you not seeing what she wants us to see? Abeg am enjoying it o
Lol
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by AdaFonju: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oju4190:

Na Nollywood sense she get!!!!!! with her eczema breast
Chisos
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by AdaFonju: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
pussybanger:
Breast milk I think, what do I even know
By your name, i'm guessing punna
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Enemyofpeace: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
labake1:

shocked I think I need my mirror to confirm
I'm your mirror baby
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by labake1(f): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I'm your mirror baby

Y aren't you showing me the real Labake1 dear?
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Enemyofpeace: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
labake1:

Y aren't you showing me the real Labake1 dear?
look very well you will see it
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by labake1(f): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
look very well you will see it

OK I am looking shocked
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Enemyofpeace: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
labake1:

OK I am looking shocked
grin grin
Re: Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot by Emanodimo(m): 1:14am On Mar 15, 2018
AdaFonju:
Why is her shirt wet when all the other parts of her body is dry

U asked the right question...u dey reason well....
That's what photoshop can do...
The lady mayn't be aware but someone decided to make headline with it as if na only the person sabi use Photoshop do that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.