Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) (39864 Views)

See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by salesforce: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oh
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
farouk0403:
She is rude.
She doesn't respect constituted authority. Lol
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
thesicilian:
Still looking for the 'pretty lady'
Na only woman u sabi. grin
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jolar101:

Is he uncharged of his Twitter account? In the nearest political visit president Buhari will lie that he didn't know he blocked Nigerians taxpayers from Twitter account.

Lying APC president.

*Nigerians taxpayers* indeed....
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by epistleNow(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
For good optics,
You removed the timestamp of your phone that showed the inconsistency between when she was blocked and when she posted.

Enjoy, only the gullible gets taken.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
coolcharm:
What a sorry President.

This shows how he reacts to, and handles criticism real time.

He is a burden already.
Buhari read ke? That will be someone from shehu Garba 's office. Buhari is so unaware of his surrounding that you can only imagine

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by indigenous234(f): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Something is seriously wrong somewhere....One of my Hausa friend once told me that those guys causing the crisis in the North are first hooked on drugs before they are unleashed on the hapless public.....

Just out of curiosity,, Are you on drugs

How do you effortlessly make yourself a public nuisance??

Something is amiss somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by bigfather(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Solexy96:

I wonder too. Buhari played on the mind of people in 2015 as a result of his criticism of Jonathan. Now he can't stand one criticism. Hypocrite.

Am telling u.
They see criticism as hate.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
farouk0403:
She is rude.
Its your brain and reasoning that's rude.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
yomalex:
She might have been blocked previously, she did not mention the handle so how come?
... You are a wiser individual
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by ubev01(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
So George Weah is now the president of Kenya?
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
farouk0403:
She is rude.
she is not Ruth o, Ruth is not her name, her name is Roseline
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Strikethem: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
farouk0403:
She is rude.
You are foolish. Truth is bitter.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Strikethem:
You are foolish. Truth is bitter.

her comment was disrespectful, she should have said it in more appropriate way
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Justanodadude: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
farouk0403:
She is rude.

*Modified*

I won't change what i said earlier, the lady was disrespectful, hope the appropriate authority will trace and dealt with her.

PMB till 2023 whether you like it or not

Don't let me say what is on my mind..
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Strikethem: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
farouk0403:

her comment was disrespectful, she should have said it in more appropriate way
Tell me how she should have said it. That is the best way it should be said. She never rude.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Am fine dear, and you?
I'm doing great too. How far about that stuff
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by gmoni2(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
UDUJ:

It's this subservient mindset we need to do away with angry

spot on..Buhari is not a person of the 21st century.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Treasure17:

I'm doing great too. How far about that stuff
Which one bro please remind me again Jare so many things on a man's head for this Buhari regime ��
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Justanodadude:

I don't have the right to stop you
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Justanodadude:

I don't have the right to stop you.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Which one bro please remind me again Jare so many things on a man's head for this Buhari regime ��
Lol.. Funny you, I just tire under this buhari's weather. About your damsel
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol.. Funny you, I just tire under this buhari's weather. About your damsel
Ha bro u no go believe oo her head don reset na, she dey respect me die now . When I bone her for like 3 days no calls no chatting nothing . She realized her mistakes na quickly grab me oo cos one fine babe b don dey even corner me sef from her wen she see the babe , nai she say lie lie oo na me and her for better for worse hahaha can you imagine women.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Ha bro u no go believe oo her head don reset na, she dey respect me die now . When I bone her for like 3 days no calls no chatting nothing . She realized her mistakes na quickly grab me oo cos one fine babe b don dey even corner me sef from her wen she see the babe , nai she say lie lie oo na me and her for better for worse hahaha can you imagine women.
Lol. Kind of funny. We need wisdom to relate with them cause they can be unpredictable sometimes. I'm happy for you and enjoy your relationship with her. All the best.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
CoolAmbience:

*Nigeria taxpayers* indeed....

Fixed. Are you okay now?

Anyway thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by afiansel(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
farouk0403:
She is rude.

*Modified*

I won't change what i said earlier, the lady was disrespectful, hope the appropriate authority will trace and dealt with her.

She was not rude in anyway. We Nigerians don't like the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by icebrain(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
na wow ooo,i just hope they will not classify her opinion as hate speech. since the President is blocking our progress as a nation and now he is blocking us on twitter. naija which way. anyway, I can't wait for 2019 to block ur coming back to Aso rock.u block me, me ma I block u,na one one be dat.
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by bimpee(f): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A lady got knocked out on Twitter after she made a savage comment concerning the President of Nigeria and his dear son..
The lady you see above was reacting to a Post by B-R football about Kenya President George Weah's son joing PSG, and then she said Buhari's son should do same, like paying his own medical bills after the Power bike Accident.

And just before we could say jack, she was blocked by his twitter account..
See below..

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/lady-gets-blocked-on-twitter-for.html?m=1

WOw, so Weah is the president of KENYA.

Bloggers and oversabi
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
so telling the truth is now disrespectful
is likelike you are a fellow thief
farouk0403:
She is rude.

*Modified*

Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
fuckerstard:
Lol dem go block tire, she has d right 2 her opinion.

How many people bubu go block o x2
Dem go block us tire x2. ehhe

I wonder if Students still dey do Aluta
who hol you
do d aluta na
bubu also has right to block her
Re: Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
being an opportunist doesn't make you a fool
Queenext:
Buhari is a fool,who rode to power on criticism, yet can't stand one.

Dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Soro Soke: EndSARS Protesters Launch Online Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.