Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Gotv Subscribers To Watch Barcelona V Chelsea Match Live - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gotv Subscribers To Watch Barcelona V Chelsea Match Live (932 Views)

Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag / Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / Barcelona V Chelsea Preview : Insightful Analysis, Line-ups & Form Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Subscribers To Watch Barcelona V Chelsea Match Live by themomentng: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2018
GOtv subscribers will, on Wednesday, watch the highly anticipated UEFA Champions League round of 16 return match between Barcelona and Chelsea on SuperSport Select 2 (channel 32) at 8:40pm on GOtv.
The second leg of the round of 16 match between Barcelona and Chelsea promises to be full of excitement for lovers of football.

Chelsea travel to Nou camp with the hope of securing a win, although Barcelona have an edge after Lionel Messi equalized at Stamford Bridge in the first leg. It was Messi’s first goal against the Blues.

Both teams are determined to make it through to the quarter-finals of the league with Barcelona hoping for history not to repeat itself.

The most recent official meeting between both teams was in 2011/2012 season when a late strike from Chelsea’s Fernando Torres kicked Barcelona out of the race and delivered the Champions League title to Chelsea for the first time.
Meanwhile, GOtv subscribers can also look forward to other live matches this week including the Emirates FA Cup match between Manchester United and Brighton on Saturday, 17 March and La Liga match between Villarreal and Atletico Madrid on Sunday, 18 March. The entertainment never stops on GOtv!
For subscribers to enjoy all the live matches and other exciting programmes on GOtv, renew your GOtv subscription with N3,800 monthly for GOtv MAX and N1,900 for GOtv Plus.
For more information about the exciting local and international content lined up on our platform, please log on to www.gotvafrica.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter; GOtv Nigeria and @GOtvNg respectively.

Re: Gotv Subscribers To Watch Barcelona V Chelsea Match Live by Danielomisco(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Because you are special, we have extended the offer.You can still get GOtv MAX at a special price of N1,250! Pay N1,250 into IUC 462******56 by 21 Mar. T&C apply.

.Above is the offer gotv gave me.please how do I pay 1.250?there is no card for that amount
Re: Gotv Subscribers To Watch Barcelona V Chelsea Match Live by Bakynes24: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Danielomisco:
Because you are special, we have extended the offer.You can still get GOtv MAX at a special price of N1,250! Pay N1,250 into IUC 462******56 by 21 Mar. T&C apply.

.Above is the offer gotv gave me.please how do I pay 1.250?there is no card for that amount
I got the same message and I paid the N 1, 250. Call the customer care when you make your payment.
Re: Gotv Subscribers To Watch Barcelona V Chelsea Match Live by PremierGains: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Check out @Premiergainss on instagram and 100% profit/gains weekly. Guaranteed
Re: Gotv Subscribers To Watch Barcelona V Chelsea Match Live by Danielomisco(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bakynes24:

I got the same message and I paid the N 1, 250. Call the customer care when you make your payment.
ok I will what is the customer care number pls and is ur la liga channels and all others working as promised?
Re: Gotv Subscribers To Watch Barcelona V Chelsea Match Live by Bakynes24: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Danielomisco:
ok I will what is the customer care number pls and is ur la liga channels and all others working as promised?
All Supersport channels on GOTV is showing. Call 09090630333 that's the Customer care.
Re: Gotv Subscribers To Watch Barcelona V Chelsea Match Live by Danielomisco(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bakynes24:

All Supersport channels on GOTV is showing. Call 09090630333 that's the Customer care.
tnx loads!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Poland / Meet The African That Won Premier League Fantasy 2017\2018 Season Worldwide / God Has Done It For Super Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.