Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University (46021 Views)

Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Re: “how I Made A Perfect Payback For A Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by lanre316: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Baawaa:

Too long jor!If it is blue film of 3 hours it wouldn't be too long, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! Nairaland people will not kill me with laffta
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by noziz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
if I see those lecturers for uniben wey cut me short of first class sey them need my help, I go shook hand for their eyes. useless lecturers...
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by charleoj(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't know who you are but I will tell you that Dept of Pure and Applied Biology, LAUTECH has the highest number of wicked lecturers. A friend of mine (Class 07)was given 7 Fs in his first semester final year just because they don't like his dressing.

you don't need to tell me. The name of the lecturer that did this to you will Dr Yekeen. I don't even know if he is a doctor yet. His reasons for being cruel is because he graduated with a pass while in school. So, no student deserves to graduate with a better grade and if you are unfortunate to be in his black book, it might take a while before you graduate.

I'm saying this now because 5 years after I've graduated, someone is talking about the same treatment from this department. It is so sad.

And if you check out the life of some of these lecturers from this department, you will see that they've not really amounted to something over the last couple of years.

4 Likes

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by highbee02: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lautechgossip:
My first day in the biology laboratory was a dreadful one. During a briefing session a day before we were to have practical during my 100level, We had been told that it is a customary to always put on the ‘laboratory coat’ each and every time we have practicals, hence whosoever without the laboratory coat will be punished.

I’d no money as at that time to buy laboratory coat, and the first practical came just too soon. I couldn’t borrow as my only friend in the school then was Asiwaju Olalekan Godson Ayodeji. Anyway, I knew breaking the rule of not putting a ‘laboratory coat’ was a bad idea but I was young and wrong to take that risk.

I had no choice than to enter into the laboratory room to get engaged with my fellow departmental mates.

Not quite long after I entered the lab, one of the biology lecturer who handled biology practical came around. He spotted few of us without the ‘laboratory coat’ and decided to play a fast track on us, he wanted to get hold of us. I was fortunate to be sitting near the entrance door, so I got away.

He was able to lay hands on few guys unaware but everyone of us that escaped went into his black book. He called our class rep then, and collected our matric numbers. Printed them and pasted them in his office. It was printed boldly.

That was how myself and other guys that ran away failed Both the practical and the actual Biology course that year.

Personally, I sat for the same courses for good 6years; making it 6 different times entirely.

On my third year of rewriting, I summoned courage to visit him in his office. I went to see him to plead with him, he didn’t know me, he only knew of my matric number. So I’d to take the bull by the horn to explain what had happened. He laughed wickedly and angrily sent me away, I returned the next day. He told me, if I return again then it would be very bad and I won’t like it. I left him for a week. I consulted my advisor, Dr. Mrs Adigun. I explained everything to her… She told me, I should give him time, and to return to him after sometime. That he may consider my ‘show of repentance’. So I didn’t return for like a month.

Then one day, I was returning from a friend’s place Osisami Babalola Enitan on Friday after I had gone to play chess, I saw him also returning from the mosque. We both met along the school former fine-art department, just by the way that leads to Alata eatery, Under G.

I quickly used the opportunity of meeting him just coming from the mosque to plead yet again. He treated me like ‘shit’

He still went on to fail me even in my 400level. On my final year, I went to him, then I was married. I took my pregnant wife to plead with him. He walked us out and told us never to come again. He promised to report to the school security. So we left.

He failed me for 5 years consecutively. It was hard for me.

I wept for days.

I told my parents, and few friends.. It prevented me from going for NYSC with my class 13′ set.

Then I turned to God. Yes, I was guilty and I deserved punishment but that was too much. I prayed ‘no be small’. So many different phases of life, most times it is always our fault that we find ourselves in difficult situations but immediately we get to seek God for help, he surely always provide us a solution to all of our problems. I seek God’s face and he never fails.

That biology course was taken away from him and was given to someone else, it was given to another Dr. I can never forget him.

I registered as a spill-over student, and sat for it, I borrowed 4 other courses to boost my CGPA, I collected my result and my biology 101, 102,104 and 106 were all A(s).

That was how I got cleared.

Moving forward, During my service year, after I redeployed from Abia state to Oyo, I was posted to the West Africa examination council. (Waec) Ijokodo, Ibadan. Great place with wonderful people. On my great work ethics, being dutiful and so diligent during my service year, I was given the green card and permitted at all time to work during their examination and marking exercise each and every time I so wish. Oluwafemi Martins my great boss, one of the great people I had worked with.

Coincidentally, I was officially sent to Ogbomoso marking venue as an assistant subject examination officer to partner my Waec daddy

I was handling Biology and chemistry subjects.

For the ones who don’t understand the whole drama during the Waec marking exercise.

We give out the examination scripts to qualified teachers or graduates with the certification in their specified subjects for marking and recording during a stipulated period of 21/23

So that day in April, there was a long queue of Examiners waiting to submit their CV. Then this Dr. lecturer that failed me for 5years was on the queue too, I’d spotted him.

My wonderful Waec daddy was beside me, he asked while I was smiling, I simply told him that something funny will soon happen, and when it was this Dr’s turn, He greeted and called me “sir” (bending his head). I quickly stood up to greet him too. But I was so surprised, he didn’t recognize my face. Apparently, he would never have thought and believe and to be possible for the young man in front of him to be me.

So I pretended as if I had nothing in mind too, I was going through his CV when he started pleading that he really needed my help concerning this marking stuff, he told me he came along with his daughter who is a gate crasher ( these are people who are new to the marking system) and his wife who also had marked for a long time but needed to mark too.

He told me Ladoke Akintola university of technology had been on strike for over a year and nothing seemed fine, no salary. No money and nothing at all. I should help him. At that point I told him to call his wife and daughter. He did. I then asked him; “Sir, Is it truly that you do not recognize my face?”

He said, “ehn! It’s like this face is familiar o but you know there are many people like that I can’t remember. I can’t really remember where and when I had seen your face”. I told him to try, that I will only help him if he can remember where we had met and when..

He didn’t remember so I helped him out with my surname, I told him. “This is Akeju, the guy you failed for consecutive 5 years. The guy that brought his pregnant wife to beg you but still, you sent us away”.

At that point, he was dumbfounded. He left without saying a word. His wife and daughter were confused and everyone on the queue too. His wife asked what the matter was, I told her to go and ask her husband.

Shortly, His wife and daughter returned. He had explained everything, they knelt down and asked for forgiveness. I smiled and asked them to tell him to come back. He had gone home. In the evening he did returned.

He asked for forgiveness, and I did forgave him. More than he had asked for, I granted him all of his requests. We were not permitted to give more than a packet packed of scripts but I gave him more than one. Just for him to make more money. He wept uncontrollably.

Matthew 5:44 “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”.

I only know of the way of doing good even unto them that do me evil.

Till I left ogbomoso, he was always calling because I had put enough food on his table and not only him, but also for his family during that difficult period they were going through.

It’s left to him, if he will change or not.

Our tomorrow isn’t promised.

http://fabinfos.com/must-read-story-perfect-payback-for-lecturer-who-failed-me-for-6-years-in-the-university/

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Op gerrout of here... we are people of the old order.. we believe in eye for eye... do me I do you .... u should have ordered him to chop his poo in front of everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by churchee: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
So typical of lecturers, especially those who happened to be the first to enter university in their family line.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Enemyofpeace: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lautechgossip:
Then one day, I was returning from a friend’s place Osisami Babalola Enitan on Friday after I had gone to play chess, I saw him also returning from the mosque.

na dem, very wicked people. Same thing happened to me when I was in school, I'm still looking for the man to deal with him in my own way.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Eshiet64(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmm.... I never knew when I started to cry after reading your writeup, God will bless you more and you'll go places...

1 Like

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Sard(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Op I also graduated from lautech and I can relate with what u said, pls is it d man who has problem with one eye? If no pl what is his name

Haaa! I had issues with that one-eyed man and a few others at a time with my Bio 101 and 103. I had awaiting results (AR). My department took up the bio 101 case because lots of my mates had same issues then, so the bio 101 results were released, but my issue with bio 103 lasted till I was in 400 level. I went there to beg them to release my results so many times, but they would never listen. I even got a request form from my department, but they didn't even check it, let alone helping me.
I woke up one morning in 400lvl, prayed to God for mercy and favor, went there that same day and got the result released the same day. The situation even made me believe God more.
Those LAUTECH biology department people are wicked, unrepentant sadists.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Rawged: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
iamjavadem:
M oron, like christain lectures dont do same, why make it about religion? Bigot fool. i am ready to get banned because of idiots like you.
Go and die your religion is a religion of destruction.... Go and die in the streets.....
According to the story even while he approached him on his way back from Mosque he was still Bittered.....

Come and arrest me Oga religious entity....
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by labelle123(f): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
God bless you for this Not every body can forgive easily
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by actright1: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tears flow my eyes after reading your story
May God bless you
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by jhubril(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
This story has lost all credibility because of the writer's hidden contempt for Islam . By trying to moralise Christianity as the only source of morality or good deeds you have killed the lessons of your story.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Rapsino(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is a lesson for everyone to learn. Nice one. U did a good job op
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Rawged: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
iamjavadem:
M oron, like christain lectures dont do same, why make it about religion? Bigot fool. i am ready to get banned because of idiots like you.

Unless you are not intelligent, even of you are dull of you meet a Christian from his way back from church he will tamper mercy.....
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by phkka1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is a good lesson for them that think there's no tomorrow.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Rawged: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
all these insults coming from you who is a Christian and is supposed to be an example. Funny thing is the person the deed was done to wasn't insulting.
No vex chairman, good men dey everywhere jooor... You are very civilized and polite...
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by jhubril(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dear Op,

Your story is not so unique. If I were to write about my experiences in life ,I would write hundred volumes of a single story.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by ajoyeleke(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sard:

Haaa! I had issues with that one-eyed man and a few others at a time with my Bio 101 and 103. I had awaiting results (AR). My department took up the bio 101 case because lots of my mates had same issues then, so the bio 101 results were released, but my issue with bio 103 lasted till I was in 400 level. I went there to beg them to release my results so many times, but they would never listen. I even got a request form from my department, but they didn't even check it, let alone helping me.
I woke up one morning in 400lvl, prayed to God for mercy and favor, went there that same day and got the result released the same day. The situation even made me believe God more.
Those LAUTECH biology department people are wicked, unrepentant sadists.
Bro I graduated from chemistry dept, I can boldly tell u DAT lautech just packed all dem saddist come distribute am to whole of passa.
Neva had any issue though but it was like passing 2ru hell bro

1 Like

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by jhubril(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Op gerrout of here... we are people of the old order.. we believe in eye for eye... do me I do you .... u should have ordered him to chop his poo in front of everyone

Everyday of continued pain felt in my feeble heart has set me thinking like this. I feel your anger.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Bimpe29: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nice one from Akeju. What an height of magnanimity? Both Islam and Christian enjoins repaying evil with good. Only if you can be kind unconditionally?.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by teekay213(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pchizy:

Sir, it's contradictory. You said you will kill him,, yet you said that it's God that killed Pharaoh's army,.
You're not God.
You kill him and you're happy.
In Christianity, we are concerned for a single soul that will repent from evil way,, and not wasting of life. A single repented soul will affect generation.
You might even be going to Church, but Christianity is beyond mouth professing, but evident in doing.
If I assume you mean physical kill or denied to kill by starvation,, have you considered the family?
Never show darkness to darkness
Always be a Light in darkness
they're some people that are unredeemable and unrepentant like the example I just gave GOd had to kill pharaoh and his army so he would not give them problem in future.

Do you know how many students this wicked lecturer has killed out of frustration.

I will even reduce the numbers of future victims by killing him.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by ades0la(f): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
What goes around really does come around.

Well done for not paying him back with evil. smiley
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by emma388(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
I can only congratulate you for forgiving him and in the whole process replicating the love of Christ. Actually, why I congratulate you is that,humanly you are thinking that the man(ur lecturer) has done so bad to you but not knowing that he is just a tool in the hand of God to delay you till when you 'll meet your favour.

Or did you even ask yourself this question that how many of your colleague are that lucky to have that kind of opportunity of yours? How many even find a place of interest to serve their father land?

Though you have done well and commendable but don't look at it as if you have done greatest thing in order for you to still enjoy more of God's favour over you. Besides, indirectly the man had also do you a favour.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by kunle75(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lautechgossip:
My first day in the biology laboratory was a dreadful one. During a briefing session a day before we were to have practical during my 100level, We had been told that it is a customary to always put on the ‘laboratory coat’ each and every time we have practicals, hence whosoever without the laboratory coat will be punished.

I’d no money as at that time to buy laboratory coat, and the first practical came just too soon. I couldn’t borrow as my only friend in the school then was Asiwaju Olalekan Godson Ayodeji. Anyway, I knew breaking the rule of not putting a ‘laboratory coat’ was a bad idea but I was young and wrong to take that risk.

I had no choice than to enter into the laboratory room to get engaged with my fellow departmental mates.

Not quite long after I entered the lab, one of the biology lecturer who handled biology practical came around. He spotted few of us without the ‘laboratory coat’ and decided to play a fast track on us, he wanted to get hold of us. I was fortunate to be sitting near the entrance door, so I got away.

He was able to lay hands on few guys unaware but everyone of us that escaped went into his black book. He called our class rep then, and collected our matric numbers. Printed them and pasted them in his office. It was printed boldly.

That was how myself and other guys that ran away failed Both the practical and the actual Biology course that year.

Personally, I sat for the same courses for good 6years; making it 6 different times entirely.

On my third year of rewriting, I summoned courage to visit him in his office. I went to see him to plead with him, he didn’t know me, he only knew of my matric number. So I’d to take the bull by the horn to explain what had happened. He laughed wickedly and angrily sent me away, I returned the next day. He told me, if I return again then it would be very bad and I won’t like it. I left him for a week. I consulted my advisor, Dr. Mrs Adigun. I explained everything to her… She told me, I should give him time, and to return to him after sometime. That he may consider my ‘show of repentance’. So I didn’t return for like a month.

Then one day, I was returning from a friend’s place Osisami Babalola Enitan on Friday after I had gone to play chess, I saw him also returning from the mosque. We both met along the school former fine-art department, just by the way that leads to Alata eatery, Under G.

I quickly used the opportunity of meeting him just coming from the mosque to plead yet again. He treated me like ‘shit’

He still went on to fail me even in my 400level. On my final year, I went to him, then I was married. I took my pregnant wife to plead with him. He walked us out and told us never to come again. He promised to report to the school security. So we left.

He failed me for 5 years consecutively. It was hard for me.

I wept for days.

I told my parents, and few friends.. It prevented me from going for NYSC with my class 13′ set.

Then I turned to God. Yes, I was guilty and I deserved punishment but that was too much. I prayed ‘no be small’. So many different phases of life, most times it is always our fault that we find ourselves in difficult situations but immediately we get to seek God for help, he surely always provide us a solution to all of our problems. I seek God’s face and he never fails.

That biology course was taken away from him and was given to someone else, it was given to another Dr. I can never forget him.

I registered as a spill-over student, and sat for it, I borrowed 4 other courses to boost my CGPA, I collected my result and my biology 101, 102,104 and 106 were all A(s).

That was how I got cleared.

Moving forward, During my service year, after I redeployed from Abia state to Oyo, I was posted to the West Africa examination council. (Waec) Ijokodo, Ibadan. Great place with wonderful people. On my great work ethics, being dutiful and so diligent during my service year, I was given the green card and permitted at all time to work during their examination and marking exercise each and every time I so wish. Oluwafemi Martins my great boss, one of the great people I had worked with.

Coincidentally, I was officially sent to Ogbomoso marking venue as an assistant subject examination officer to partner my Waec daddy

I was handling Biology and chemistry subjects.

For the ones who don’t understand the whole drama during the Waec marking exercise.

We give out the examination scripts to qualified teachers or graduates with the certification in their specified subjects for marking and recording during a stipulated period of 21/23

So that day in April, there was a long queue of Examiners waiting to submit their CV. Then this Dr. lecturer that failed me for 5years was on the queue too, I’d spotted him.

My wonderful Waec daddy was beside me, he asked while I was smiling, I simply told him that something funny will soon happen, and when it was this Dr’s turn, He greeted and called me “sir” (bending his head). I quickly stood up to greet him too. But I was so surprised, he didn’t recognize my face. Apparently, he would never have thought and believe and to be possible for the young man in front of him to be me.

So I pretended as if I had nothing in mind too, I was going through his CV when he started pleading that he really needed my help concerning this marking stuff, he told me he came along with his daughter who is a gate crasher ( these are people who are new to the marking system) and his wife who also had marked for a long time but needed to mark too.

He told me Ladoke Akintola university of technology had been on strike for over a year and nothing seemed fine, no salary. No money and nothing at all. I should help him. At that point I told him to call his wife and daughter. He did. I then asked him; “Sir, Is it truly that you do not recognize my face?”

He said, “ehn! It’s like this face is familiar o but you know there are many people like that I can’t remember. I can’t really remember where and when I had seen your face”. I told him to try, that I will only help him if he can remember where we had met and when..

He didn’t remember so I helped him out with my surname, I told him. “This is Akeju, the guy you failed for consecutive 5 years. The guy that brought his pregnant wife to beg you but still, you sent us away”.

At that point, he was dumbfounded. He left without saying a word. His wife and daughter were confused and everyone on the queue too. His wife asked what the matter was, I told her to go and ask her husband.

Shortly, His wife and daughter returned. He had explained everything, they knelt down and asked for forgiveness. I smiled and asked them to tell him to come back. He had gone home. In the evening he did returned.

He asked for forgiveness, and I did forgave him. More than he had asked for, I granted him all of his requests. We were not permitted to give more than a packet packed of scripts but I gave him more than one. Just for him to make more money. He wept uncontrollably.

Matthew 5:44 “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”.

I only know of the way of doing good even unto them that do me evil.

Till I left ogbomoso, he was always calling because I had put enough food on his table and not only him, but also for his family during that difficult period they were going through.

It’s left to him, if he will change or not.

Our tomorrow isn’t promised.

http://fabinfos.com/must-read-story-perfect-payback-for-lecturer-who-failed-me-for-6-years-in-the-university/

God bless you my brother but i am not sure i can handle this well if am in your shoes.
He would have been paid back fully in his own coin i swear.

5 years of my life?
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
jhubril:

Everyday of continued pain felt in my feeble heart has set me thinking like this. I feel your anger.
the man don't deserve good thing from u .. even God will not forgive you for forgiving him... he put him in ur  pawn to pay him all the atrocities he might have committed... do you knw how many ppl he rendered useless .... guy u fall hand

1 Like

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Switruth: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
I spent 11 years in the university just because courtesy of one lecturer in uniben computer science dept. Today,he has bought almost 4 cars from my car Shop without knowing. My dear you wouldn't be where you are now if he allowed you to have your way. It's life's coincidence and we must forgive.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wonder of 21st century, I so much love this experience. While I was reading I was afraid to see if you paid him in his own coin but I'm happy for your matured mind.

If I'm in your shoe, I could have handled it differently. I will grant all his request first and later let him knew what had happened, but at that the said lecturer was so concerned that he couldn't reject the offer after you declared to him, if not shame and ego could have made him not to returned when you asked him to come.

I'm so happy for you.

There a common quotatation by my vice principal (Mr. Bankole, of blessed memory) during my secondary school days "He who laugh last laugh best"

Champion laugh last.

In fact i've had similar experiences of such and I was happy I didn't pay back with the same coins.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by ACE1010: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
My brother i salute your courage!! 90% of us will not take it and would rather revenge their adversaries. Only a man with large heart could have done with you did, you are a man with a very big heart. If 50% of we Nigerians can have this kind of heart, this country will be a better place! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by MrMakaveli20(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
you have a good heart Sir and I commend you for it. I really don't know if I could be as nice as you, cos he hurt you so deeply. a lot of people will send him away to wallow in his poverty and wickedness. like I always say, this world rotates. the table can turn anytime. kudos
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Ojuororun(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by ohil: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
If you have consulted me i would have suggested THE LAW OF MOSES for him and allow the wife and the daughter to participate. But you really try as a christain. When they are in the pick of their career, most of them do not that tomorrow exist. He seems to be naturally wicked and such people don't easily change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed / Nearly First Class: What Class Of Degree Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.