Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University (46079 Views)

Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Re: “how I Made A Perfect Payback For A Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by nellyelitz(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
icebird25:
Plz whats the name of the movie... I no say this one na pure nollywood
just spare 2mins u'll like and learn from it
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by horia: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rawged:
Religion of peace Indeed,, what do they gain from wickedness, these fanatics?? ... They should modify there religion of peace abeg so others can live with them... Unforgiven and unrepentant fool feeling he has arrived... Empty black daft old fool.... In fact am Bittered by his arrogance.... God bless you my brother... Your achievements are many to reckon with...

LIVE AND LET OTHER LIVE......
guy I don't understand you o. Who are you angry with, the lecturer or the guy?
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by adexuxin(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Allahu Akbar
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by nellyelitz(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
This story sounds fake sha
because some returning from the mosque still prove wicked to that extent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by HULSH(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
I shade tears reading this, almost my story.
My project supervisor, Pro. Fagbemi (a Muslim too) told me I'll come nxt yr for my project. I begged this man like I ve never done in my life. No body could talk to him for me because he was feared by all. I reported him to God since he was alpha there. My HODsecretly asked a junior lecterer to supervise my Project without his knowledge. I'm now serving(NYSC) with few mths to pass out.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Freeman59: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
i like that you forgave him. Thats life man. No hard feelings
Lautechgossip:
My first day in the biology laboratory was a dreadful one. During a briefing session a day before we were to have practical during my 100level, We had been told that it is a customary to always put on the ‘laboratory coat’ each and every time we have practicals, hence whosoever without the laboratory coat will be punished.

I’d no money as at that time to buy laboratory coat, and the first practical came just too soon. I couldn’t borrow as my only friend in the school then was Asiwaju Olalekan Godson Ayodeji. Anyway, I knew breaking the rule of not putting a ‘laboratory coat’ was a bad idea but I was young and wrong to take that risk.

I had no choice than to enter into the laboratory room to get engaged with my fellow departmental mates.

Not quite long after I entered the lab, one of the biology lecturer who handled biology practical came around. He spotted few of us without the ‘laboratory coat’ and decided to play a fast track on us, he wanted to get hold of us. I was fortunate to be sitting near the entrance door, so I got away.

He was able to lay hands on few guys unaware but everyone of us that escaped went into his black book. He called our class rep then, and collected our matric numbers. Printed them and pasted them in his office. It was printed boldly.

That was how myself and other guys that ran away failed Both the practical and the actual Biology course that year.

Personally, I sat for the same courses for good 6years; making it 6 different times entirely.

On my third year of rewriting, I summoned courage to visit him in his office. I went to see him to plead with him, he didn’t know me, he only knew of my matric number. So I’d to take the bull by the horn to explain what had happened. He laughed wickedly and angrily sent me away, I returned the next day. He told me, if I return again then it would be very bad and I won’t like it. I left him for a week. I consulted my advisor, Dr. Mrs Adigun. I explained everything to her… She told me, I should give him time, and to return to him after sometime. That he may consider my ‘show of repentance’. So I didn’t return for like a month.

Then one day, I was returning from a friend’s place Osisami Babalola Enitan on Friday after I had gone to play chess, I saw him also returning from the mosque. We both met along the school former fine-art department, just by the way that leads to Alata eatery, Under G.

I quickly used the opportunity of meeting him just coming from the mosque to plead yet again. He treated me like ‘shit’

He still went on to fail me even in my 400level. On my final year, I went to him, then I was married. I took my pregnant wife to plead with him. He walked us out and told us never to come again. He promised to report to the school security. So we left.

He failed me for 5 years consecutively. It was hard for me.

I wept for days.

I told my parents, and few friends.. It prevented me from going for NYSC with my class 13′ set.

Then I turned to God. Yes, I was guilty and I deserved punishment but that was too much. I prayed ‘no be small’. So many different phases of life, most times it is always our fault that we find ourselves in difficult situations but immediately we get to seek God for help, he surely always provide us a solution to all of our problems. I seek God’s face and he never fails.

That biology course was taken away from him and was given to someone else, it was given to another Dr. I can never forget him.

I registered as a spill-over student, and sat for it, I borrowed 4 other courses to boost my CGPA, I collected my result and my biology 101, 102,104 and 106 were all A(s).

That was how I got cleared.

Moving forward, During my service year, after I redeployed from Abia state to Oyo, I was posted to the West Africa examination council. (Waec) Ijokodo, Ibadan. Great place with wonderful people. On my great work ethics, being dutiful and so diligent during my service year, I was given the green card and permitted at all time to work during their examination and marking exercise each and every time I so wish. Oluwafemi Martins my great boss, one of the great people I had worked with.

Coincidentally, I was officially sent to Ogbomoso marking venue as an assistant subject examination officer to partner my Waec daddy

I was handling Biology and chemistry subjects.

For the ones who don’t understand the whole drama during the Waec marking exercise.

We give out the examination scripts to qualified teachers or graduates with the certification in their specified subjects for marking and recording during a stipulated period of 21/23

So that day in April, there was a long queue of Examiners waiting to submit their CV. Then this Dr. lecturer that failed me for 5years was on the queue too, I’d spotted him.

My wonderful Waec daddy was beside me, he asked while I was smiling, I simply told him that something funny will soon happen, and when it was this Dr’s turn, He greeted and called me “sir” (bending his head). I quickly stood up to greet him too. But I was so surprised, he didn’t recognize my face. Apparently, he would never have thought and believe and to be possible for the young man in front of him to be me.

So I pretended as if I had nothing in mind too, I was going through his CV when he started pleading that he really needed my help concerning this marking stuff, he told me he came along with his daughter who is a gate crasher ( these are people who are new to the marking system) and his wife who also had marked for a long time but needed to mark too.

He told me Ladoke Akintola university of technology had been on strike for over a year and nothing seemed fine, no salary. No money and nothing at all. I should help him. At that point I told him to call his wife and daughter. He did. I then asked him; “Sir, Is it truly that you do not recognize my face?”

He said, “ehn! It’s like this face is familiar o but you know there are many people like that I can’t remember. I can’t really remember where and when I had seen your face”. I told him to try, that I will only help him if he can remember where we had met and when..

He didn’t remember so I helped him out with my surname, I told him. “This is Akeju, the guy you failed for consecutive 5 years. The guy that brought his pregnant wife to beg you but still, you sent us away”.

At that point, he was dumbfounded. He left without saying a word. His wife and daughter were confused and everyone on the queue too. His wife asked what the matter was, I told her to go and ask her husband.

Shortly, His wife and daughter returned. He had explained everything, they knelt down and asked for forgiveness. I smiled and asked them to tell him to come back. He had gone home. In the evening he did returned.

He asked for forgiveness, and I did forgave him. More than he had asked for, I granted him all of his requests. We were not permitted to give more than a packet packed of scripts but I gave him more than one. Just for him to make more money. He wept uncontrollably.

Matthew 5:44 “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”.

I only know of the way of doing good even unto them that do me evil.

Till I left ogbomoso, he was always calling because I had put enough food on his table and not only him, but also for his family during that difficult period they were going through.

It’s left to him, if he will change or not.

Our tomorrow isn’t promised.

http://fabinfos.com/must-read-story-perfect-payback-for-lecturer-who-failed-me-for-6-years-in-the-university/

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rawged:

No vex chairman, good men dey everywhere jooor... You are very civilized and polite...
likewise you for accepting your fault...
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by turhibdwhale(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
I'm short of words.

You're a very rare and good guy.many will have use that opportunity to turn him down and embarrass him.
We should always be grateful to God,he mad you feel superior while serving and not even a lecturer or Dr too.
May God continue to bless. You and your family am very sure he learnt his lessons and he and his family will never forget you and will also chame their ways.
Please his wicked behavior is not based on religion there are bad eggs in every society.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lautechgossip:
My first day in the biology laboratory was a dreadful one. During a briefing session a day before we were to have practical during my 100level, We had been told that it is a customary to always put on the ‘laboratory coat’ each and every time we have practicals, hence whosoever without the laboratory coat will be punished.

I’d no money as at that time to buy laboratory coat, and the first practical came just too soon. I couldn’t borrow as my only friend in the school then was Asiwaju Olalekan Godson Ayodeji. Anyway, I knew breaking the rule of not putting a ‘laboratory coat’ was a bad idea but I was young and wrong to take that risk.

I had no choice than to enter into the laboratory room to get engaged with my fellow departmental mates.

Not quite long after I entered the lab, one of the biology lecturer who handled biology practical came around. He spotted few of us without the ‘laboratory coat’ and decided to play a fast track on us, he wanted to get hold of us. I was fortunate to be sitting near the entrance door, so I got away.

He was able to lay hands on few guys unaware but everyone of us that escaped went into his black book. He called our class rep then, and collected our matric numbers. Printed them and pasted them in his office. It was printed boldly.

That was how myself and other guys that ran away failed Both the practical and the actual Biology course that year.

Personally, I sat for the same courses for good 6years; making it 6 different times entirely.

On my third year of rewriting, I summoned courage to visit him in his office. I went to see him to plead with him, he didn’t know me, he only knew of my matric number. So I’d to take the bull by the horn to explain what had happened. He laughed wickedly and angrily sent me away, I returned the next day. He told me, if I return again then it would be very bad and I won’t like it. I left him for a week. I consulted my advisor, Dr. Mrs Adigun. I explained everything to her… She told me, I should give him time, and to return to him after sometime. That he may consider my ‘show of repentance’. So I didn’t return for like a month.

Then one day, I was returning from a friend’s place Osisami Babalola Enitan on Friday after I had gone to play chess, I saw him also returning from the mosque. We both met along the school former fine-art department, just by the way that leads to Alata eatery, Under G.

I quickly used the opportunity of meeting him just coming from the mosque to plead yet again. He treated me like ‘shit’

He still went on to fail me even in my 400level. On my final year, I went to him, then I was married. I took my pregnant wife to plead with him. He walked us out and told us never to come again. He promised to report to the school security. So we left.

He failed me for 5 years consecutively. It was hard for me.

I wept for days.

I told my parents, and few friends.. It prevented me from going for NYSC with my class 13′ set.

Then I turned to God. Yes, I was guilty and I deserved punishment but that was too much. I prayed ‘no be small’. So many different phases of life, most times it is always our fault that we find ourselves in difficult situations but immediately we get to seek God for help, he surely always provide us a solution to all of our problems. I seek God’s face and he never fails.

That biology course was taken away from him and was given to someone else, it was given to another Dr. I can never forget him.

I registered as a spill-over student, and sat for it, I borrowed 4 other courses to boost my CGPA, I collected my result and my biology 101, 102,104 and 106 were all A(s).

That was how I got cleared.

Moving forward, During my service year, after I redeployed from Abia state to Oyo, I was posted to the West Africa examination council. (Waec) Ijokodo, Ibadan. Great place with wonderful people. On my great work ethics, being dutiful and so diligent during my service year, I was given the green card and permitted at all time to work during their examination and marking exercise each and every time I so wish. Oluwafemi Martins my great boss, one of the great people I had worked with.

Coincidentally, I was officially sent to Ogbomoso marking venue as an assistant subject examination officer to partner my Waec daddy

I was handling Biology and chemistry subjects.

For the ones who don’t understand the whole drama during the Waec marking exercise.

We give out the examination scripts to qualified teachers or graduates with the certification in their specified subjects for marking and recording during a stipulated period of 21/23

So that day in April, there was a long queue of Examiners waiting to submit their CV. Then this Dr. lecturer that failed me for 5years was on the queue too, I’d spotted him.

My wonderful Waec daddy was beside me, he asked while I was smiling, I simply told him that something funny will soon happen, and when it was this Dr’s turn, He greeted and called me “sir” (bending his head). I quickly stood up to greet him too. But I was so surprised, he didn’t recognize my face. Apparently, he would never have thought and believe and to be possible for the young man in front of him to be me.

So I pretended as if I had nothing in mind too, I was going through his CV when he started pleading that he really needed my help concerning this marking stuff, he told me he came along with his daughter who is a gate crasher ( these are people who are new to the marking system) and his wife who also had marked for a long time but needed to mark too.

He told me Ladoke Akintola university of technology had been on strike for over a year and nothing seemed fine, no salary. No money and nothing at all. I should help him. At that point I told him to call his wife and daughter. He did. I then asked him; “Sir, Is it truly that you do not recognize my face?”

He said, “ehn! It’s like this face is familiar o but you know there are many people like that I can’t remember. I can’t really remember where and when I had seen your face”. I told him to try, that I will only help him if he can remember where we had met and when..

He didn’t remember so I helped him out with my surname, I told him. “This is Akeju, the guy you failed for consecutive 5 years. The guy that brought his pregnant wife to beg you but still, you sent us away”.

At that point, he was dumbfounded. He left without saying a word. His wife and daughter were confused and everyone on the queue too. His wife asked what the matter was, I told her to go and ask her husband.

Shortly, His wife and daughter returned. He had explained everything, they knelt down and asked for forgiveness. I smiled and asked them to tell him to come back. He had gone home. In the evening he did returned.

He asked for forgiveness, and I did forgave him. More than he had asked for, I granted him all of his requests. We were not permitted to give more than a packet packed of scripts but I gave him more than one. Just for him to make more money. He wept uncontrollably.

Matthew 5:44 “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”.

I only know of the way of doing good even unto them that do me evil.

Till I left ogbomoso, he was always calling because I had put enough food on his table and not only him, but also for his family during that difficult period they were going through.

It’s left to him, if he will change or not.

Our tomorrow isn’t promised.

http://fabinfos.com/must-read-story-perfect-payback-for-lecturer-who-failed-me-for-6-years-in-the-university/

Prayers didn't save u, U prayed for many years nd nothing happened.

Next time u fall into this kind of situation, raise all forms of hell and ur problem will be sorted out.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Harfisco(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
touching.ika o da
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Ugosample(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Engrr:
If u had put as much effort u put in writhing this in his course, u could have passed!

That's not true

Some lecturers in Nigeria are just wicked
Simple and short.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Ugosample(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
charleoj:
I don't know who you are but I will tell you that Dept of Pure and Applied Biology, LAUTECH has the highest number of wicked lecturers. A friend of mine (Class 07)was given 7 Fs in his first semester final year just because they don't like his dressing.

you don't need to tell me. The name of the lecturer that did this to you will Dr Yekeen. I don't even know if he is a doctor yet. His reasons for being cruel is because he graduated with a pass while in school. So, no student deserves to graduate with a better grade and if you are unfortunate to be in his black book, it might take a while before you graduate.

I'm saying this now because 5 years after I've graduated, someone is talking about the same treatment from this department. It is so sad.

And if you check out the life of some of these lecturers from this department, you will see that they've not really amounted to something over the last couple of years.

So someone who graduated with an ordinary pass is a lecturer shocked
Oh lawd in heaven shocked
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by jaycoustic: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
All these people wey dey say the story too long. If to say na sex story dem for dey read even the punctuations. It was inspiring and such things do happen. My physics lecturer also failed me for four years consecutively but God helped me in the end. Our biogy lecturer also who was brutal to us, surprisingly was carrying M. Sc around for over 15 years. When the accreditation team came he was given a year to begin his Phd or lose his job , but the man was too lazy and he instead got a heart attack and died. May his soul RIP.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Kutis2030(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
omooajisnooni:
You are lazy to read but if money is attached you will see and read it all
so u are after monay das y u read abi
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by saarumann: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good one op. You are a good example of the saying "Do good to those who hate you."
Jubril Buhari will never do what you did. He will rather send DSS to arrest him in the middle of the night.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Stephaustin(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
flyDixon:

God bless you sir
Amen! May He bless you more.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by sweetTai(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Op, thank you for forgiving him. Forgiveness is a powerful weapon.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by nuelyoyo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
This story sounds fake sha
so with all the names the OP wrote and locations he gave, you still have the nerves to call the story fake. Am sure u didn't read the post. Nigerian youths exhibiting their mental laziness.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by FarahAideed: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
nuelyoyo:
so with all the names the OP wrote and locations he gave, you still have the nerves to call the story fake. Am sure u didn't read the post. Nigerian youths exhibiting their mental laziness.

who told you I didnt read it ? You will be amazed how much lie the human mind can cook up .. Trust me that story is a lie

1 Like

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
teekay213:
If I was you,I will have happily killed him after the second begging and God will have been very proud of me.

To those that will say killing is not the best option.

What happened to pharaoh and his army for trying to stop them for reaching their promise Land. God kill them all.

And it's not all stories like this that end with happy ending, some students might have committed suicide out of frustration.

You have the right to be angry with the man for his wickedness but God wouldn't be happy with you if you do such. Kill him? No!

What the guy did was the best for every Christian to do in such instances but my guy I pray to God to help me behave like this guy in such situations.

Not every Christian can do this. but this is the best.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Engrr:
If u had put as much effort u put in writhing this in his course, u could have passed!

You are a BIG foool for this kind of comment.

You never bothered to read through and you are displaying gross foolishness for ppl to see.

Did he fail because he didn't put effort or because the man felt he was rude to have ignored the rule of the Laboratory.

You are Sick upstairs honestly.

You can mention me to some mods with same reasoning as you. 'Cause I care less.

I think its high time Mental examination report is added to NL sign up.

People like you wouldn't have been included among the sane members.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Prayers didn't save u, U prayed for many years nd nothing happened.

Next time u fall into this kind of situation, raise all forms of hell and ur problem will be sorted out.

The reason he couldn't raise Hell like you would, was because he is not a child of Hell.

His prayers eventually saved him and still brought the man across to him to be humbled.

Where we come from always shows in our ways and actions. You know?
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
davillian:
I would take his details and his family details print and paste on my office and also pay others not to ever give him poo to mark for the next 6years.
Or I would arrange boys to brake his left arm and his right leg .

Take am easy bros. grin
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by hammiddanimmam: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Fellow Ladokite. I gbadun the scenario. God has his own way of perfecting his people. Having extra semester/year in law tech doesn't mean u won't have a good Job. And to Akeju, there r a lot of them in engineering. Talk of KK Salam(patent) and obanijesu
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
SirLakes:

This fabu e dey madt gan, dis your Tori no dey add up

Bet, wehdone Sir

Which kain lecturer get time reach that one, moreover what you did gan e no warrant failing of test sef

What do I know sha

With this you comment you too must be coming back from the mosque.
Well done grin
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by musa7m(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rawged:
Religion of peace Indeed,, what do they gain from wickedness, these fanatics?? ... They should modify there religion of peace abeg so others can live with them... Unforgiven and unrepentant fool feeling he has arrived... Empty black daft old fool.... In fact am Bittered by his arrogance.... God bless you my brother... Your achievements are many to reckon with...

LIVE AND LET OTHER LIVE......
remove hate from your heart ..so that. You can live longer......so in your faith....you dnt have heartless people Abi.......
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by amokeme(f): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
I pray for this kind of forgiving heart. Your grace of forgiveness is really huge OP.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
tamethem:

The reason he couldn't raise Hell like you would, was because he is not a child of Hell.

His prayers eventually saved him and still brought the man across to him to be humbled.

Where we come from always shows in our ways and actions. You know?

The problem fizzled away after 6 years of prayers, So he was probably praying to a deaf n blind God grin.

We have faced similar issues n we dealt wit it several times over. cheesy
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by IamYorubanza: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
The story reminds me of this evil-man "Mallam Auwal Adamu Mohammed" of the department of history and diplomacy in University Of Abuja whom was a well renowed saddist and tribalist who derived great joy in failing anything/anyperson from the southern part of Nigeria.... He was well known for trying to destroying peoples destiny. I pray the University of abuja administration looks into that man and his evil activities in that department.....God forever bless my teachers - Prof. Barkindo, Doctor Ranti Ojo, Dr Jude Jang, Dr Tochukwu, and Mummy folashade (R.I.P our dept mother).
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by enimooko: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
If this story is true, then your own forgiveness is sure.

grin grin
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by SmartToyota(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
You definitely did the right thing. Not helping him would have reduced you to the same person he is & i can imagine how dumbfounded he would look like at that moment.
One good turn deserves another but most people don't know this.
Re: Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The problem fizzled away after 6 years of prayers, So he was probably praying to a deaf n blind God grin.

We have faced similar issues n we dealt wit it several times over. cheesy

You have faced similar issues and dealt with it several times. "You" ?

You mean the hell bound guys? grin

That is the difference between you guys and this guy.

The time it took his God to bail him out does not concern guys like you. It shoukdnt be your headache

He understands the God he serves that All Things works for good to them that trust Him. Delay is not Denial

His story could be likened to a Christian guy that was rushing to meet a very important appointment at an office and just to say bye to his little son his shirt got stained. He had to wait to iron another shirt in anger and rushed to meet up with the appointment and on getting there he met a wailing crowd.

what happened?

Hoodlums just left the scene killing everyone at the spot 10 minutes before his arrival.

If he had been there he would have been part of the sorry story.

My advice to Atheists like you is.

Live your life the way you have chosen to live it and stop poking you noses into other ppls lives crictisizing because it is their choice also.

You guys think you know everything while you know nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. / How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.