Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life (18993 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks / 4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by Dumdumfashion(f): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
You have 3 wives and still your zip opened by itself when you carried a two year old. The thunder that will fire you Na God go use Him hand prepare am.

I just feel sorry for the little girl and her mother. May God provide a helper for them.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by ZombieTAMER: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pedophiles disguising themselves with a particular religion.... It's quite tragic

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
igboOSU:
This is bad.

Soon anyways, children of hate (especially the OSU ipod jew bastards who can use their mother for money rituals) will soon flock this thread with anti-islam hate comments.

The hypocrites will pretend not to know that religion don't always change someone's personalities.

They will pretend not to know that Adolf Hitler was a catholic Christian and we have heard hundreds of news about ritualist, gay, RAPIST and drug dealer pastors.
. Take it easy Bros. The hate you feel for the Igbo's is too much. Nawa o.They are humans like you.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by Dandanlowo: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
dafeyankee:
2 yr old?

And other Muslim faithfuls destroyed her properties accusing her of framing the fanatic?This is why I am nearly an Atheist now.

If only Abraham wore a condom or insisted the mother of ishmael had an abortion, we would not have these crazies who uses the Quaranic verses to be Pedophile.

I have seen them marry 8 yr old in the North.

Sick perverts all of them.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by SamuelTurner(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
No wonder we have buhari as our president......... They think they are holy..... All this muslim are just the same......

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by femi4: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
kmcutez:
More like Allah opened the zip for him.
Elese ni e
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by SpaceAngel: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nigeria should learn from this and enforce jail terms for rapists too.
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by GMbuharii: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
MUSA CONEHEAD MULO MALU
grin grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by kelvinezeh55(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
jamael:
Wow

This is spiritual.
The zip opened by itself,
Then blood rushed to the private part without anyone asking it to,
The deek stood at attention without any command,
The hands held the girl by themselves,
After raping the girl, the mouth opened by itself warning the girl not to report.

Wow
story for the God's
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by jamael(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
kelvinezeh55:
story for the God's
Don't mind that Imam

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by wizod(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
dafeyankee:
2 yr old?

And other Muslim faithfuls destroyed her properties accusing her of framing the fanatic?This is why I am nearly an Atheist now.

If only Abraham wore a condom or insisted the mother of ishmael had an abortion, we would not have these crazies who uses the Quaranic verses to be Pedophile.

u're right dear. Useless set of people n dia confused religion

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by DrMuzungu(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
I saw my AK47 unlocking. Then it grew two large wings and flew. Somehow it pulled its own trigger and shot this baastard dead.

Ah, I wish.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by GMbuharii: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
kmcutez:

lolss
BAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by Topestbilly(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
kmcutez:

Sh*t ur trap.
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by wizod(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
bigsam1992:
how many have they jailed in Nigeria?
there was a country, and what d contraption is now called is ZOO

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by ArinzeRaph: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
igboOSU:
This is bad.
Life imprisonment and castration is good for him.

Soon anyways, children of hate (especially the OSU ipod jew bastards who can use their mother for money rituals) will soon flock this thread with anti-islam hate comments.

The hypocrites will pretend not to know that religion don't always change someone's personalities.

They will pretend not to know that Adolf Hitler was a catholic Christian and we have heard hundreds of news about ritualist, gay, RAPIST and drug dealer pastors.
Face the topic at hand and stop justifying your pedophilic act. I know you're pedophile too but I want to tell you that your days are numbered if you don't change for good.

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by OgSammy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
I try to understand wetin dey really happen these days . I'm lost
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by Ellabae(f): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is bad.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by sisisioge: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good. I hope Nigeria too can start showing zero tolerance for same crime. I haven't heard of any conviction for same crime in this country .
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by talk2percy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Their holy iman, like seriously? Indeed religion is the opium of the masses, especially Islamic religion

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
I Kikikikikikiki,, him prison door don open by itself nah, hahahaahahahaah

jamael:
Wow

This is spiritual.
The zip opened by itself,
Then blood rushed to the private part without anyone asking it to,
The deek stood at attention without any command,
The hands held the girl by themselves,
After raping the girl, the mouth opened by itself warning the girl not to report.

Wow

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by Kestolovee95(f): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Abokiii muslims commit this atrocity everyday but do not get punish because Boohary filled the Judicial system with their kinds.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by oliidell(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Life imprisonment.

Nice.
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
The annoying part is they said couple kissing in the public is unholy. But marrying a 12 year old child is fine.

Religion na fake o.

dafeyankee:
2 yr old?

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by 0monnak0da: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Allahu Akbar

There is no God but Allah and
SAW is his meesenger
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by donqx: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
oh
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by delishpot: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
See how people believe their MOG blindly? from the time of Mohammed and Abraham, men have turned blind eye when evil is being done or even indulged in sick crimes such as beheading, Rape, marrying minors etc because their Daddy GO or prophet did same. The sick MOFOs attacked the mother for speaking the truth and calling out the demon. Many religions do this, they tell each other not to expose the evil in their midst so that non followers would not pass any judgement on their religion. How can you claim to fear God yet you conspire to hide the truth? OH ye children of pain and sorrow.
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by UncleJudax(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
kmcutez:
Northern Uganda shocked
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
a 63yrs old man with 3 wives defiling a 2yrs old girl?
Re: Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life by 3kay945(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
I blame the di.ck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / Delta Vigilante Group Arrests Security Guards For Robbing Phone Store / Court Remands Father & Friend For Defiling 12-year-old Daughter in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.