Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. (602 Views)

You Can Gatecrash If You're Interested. Goodluck! / President Goodluck Jonathan Job Creation Scheme For 3,600 Youths In Nigeria / Job Opportunity From Goodluck Team 18-55years (11/12/10) Interiew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by akinsipe(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2010
Nigerians have, under a heavy yoke of internal and external oppression, been praying for many years for a God-sent leader that would turn the fortunes of the country around and I dare to say finally God has answered the prayers in the Acting President. Nigerians watch out because a new era is about to be birthed in Nigeria and we have the opportunity now to rally round Goodluck Jonathan for a new dawn in this country. Jonathan has the grace, anointing and favour to make a sustainable positive change and his enemies, no matter how powerful they are, will fall before him. Nigerians, God has finally answered your prayers and what we all should pray for now is that whoever or any group that may seek to scuttle or stymie what God has put on his mind to do for this country should be consumed. Rejoice Nigerians, better days ahead!
Re: What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by asid(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2010
I agree with you,a time of change is here!
Re: What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan. by Xeon: 5:41pm On May 01, 2010
MY BROADER SINCE THE NORHT AND PDP WANTS TO STICK TO POWER DUO TO THEIR EIGHT YEARS TENURE ISSUE ,I THINK

A BUHARI, JONATHAN COMBINATION

(1) (Reply)

Free Autocad Training(2d & 3d) For Unemployed Graduates / Nysc For Nigerians That Studied Abroad / Talented Web Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.