Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Bbnaija: Leo Dedicates His Apartment To Alex, Calls It Alex Apartment - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Leo Dedicates His Apartment To Alex, Calls It Alex Apartment (751 Views)

BBNaija: Leo Speaks First Time After Eviction / BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Leo Dedicates His Apartment To Alex, Calls It Alex Apartment by Nuella2018: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2018
Former BBNaija 2018 housemate, Leo has revealed that he is dedicating his apartment to his BBN house love interest Leo.

He revealed this during a chat with Pulse Ng.

He said ” For me i just put out my project online….im starting the phase two and im particular gonna be dedicating it to Alex, it’s gonna be called ‘Alexander apartment’.

This comes after he was seen in a video allegedly making a mockery of Alex for crying over him as he got evicted on Sunday.

watch video here : http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/14/bbnaija-leo-dedicates-his-apartment-to-alex/

Re: Bbnaija: Leo Dedicates His Apartment To Alex, Calls It Alex Apartment by oluwashegunfunm(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wait.. Does this mean he gave her the apartment ? I don't understand the word dedicate o

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Abduwali Muse? "Captain Phillips" Villain, The Somali Born Actor / Nigerian Pascal Atuma’s ‘sweet Revenge’ Wins Kevin Hart’s Film Competition / TSTV Resumes Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.