Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. (1172 Views)

GT Bank Just Defrauded Me / Rubies Digital Bank Just Like Alat Offering Free Debit Card And Plenty More Feat / How To Change Whatsapp Text Using The Text Menu Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. by gbemishile: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
I just got a text message from access bank that 50 naira has been deducted as fg electronic transfer levy.i use their mobile app and 25 naira is usually deducted after each transfer.why the hell will fg now be deducting their own for goodness sake.please who else has experienced this kind of deduction cus am going to my bank tomorrow for more clarifications

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. by Henrydonland(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
The idiots are just looking for ways to take people money.
If you feel upset about this just complain to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. by longetivity(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2021
I pray bubu should not finish us before 2023
Re: Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. by osamz007: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
they wanna drain us to our skeletal system

Re: Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. by Dailybell(f): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
Banks/FGN now deducts people's money at will.
Re: Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. by kingk(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Who do I complain to....the small money I left with access bank, whenever I do transfer to people, they deduct stupid charges...

That's why I prefer to keep my money at home. tongue

(1) (Reply)

biodun - hey, I am new here / A Great Testimony / Women Can Change The World And Bring World Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.