Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

See The Shocking Rude Letter Written To Teacher By An Elementary School Pupil Be - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Shocking Rude Letter Written To Teacher By An Elementary School Pupil Be (469 Views)

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada / Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy / Invisible Teacher By Dele Ashade For Jamb Use Of English ...where Can I Get It L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Rude Letter Written To Teacher By An Elementary School Pupil Be by Aeman(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
A letter written by a fifth-grade female student to her teacher has left readers gobsmacked.

In the letter, the pupil named Isis called the teacher out for subjecting her to summer school while some other students who don't do as well as she does did not get summer school. She insulted the teacher and told her that she hates her. she went on to say that she would have loved to smack the teacher but she chose to take the wise course of action by writing the letter.

Isis wrote:

"Dear Ms Leone, This is going to be the last time I see you (I hope). But I just want you to know that I really don't like you at all. And you should know why once upon a time I did like you but that was a long time ago. Matter of fact, ages ago.

"Now I hate you and I mean every word of it. I was really smart when I came into 5th grade but you made me a total dumb ass and you know it. You only put me in Summer school on purpose cause either you just don't like me for whatever reason or you just have something against me.

"You know how I know you're so stupid? Because when you told me and Kalija that we were on the list for summer school but she didn't even get a paper. What type of shit is that? Only a dick head does that? And then you act like if you're so smart and professional when you're so stupid and dumb. That's why none in fifth grade like you, cause you're so annoying.

"You're a unintelligent, unprofessional, uneducated, special educated narcissist. And all you do is bother people and give them summer school to make them feel like total assholes. There were other kids in your class who were stupid and never did work and you didn't say shit, just kept your skinny ass lips shut with your fat ass body.

I hate you so much and you need to know that. I was actually thinking about smacking the living shit out of you since actions do more than words but in this case, that's not it. So I decided to come back at you the smart way to show you that I'm way smarter than you think."

The child signed off with: "Sincerely no, guienly Isis, the student that hates you."

Some people have laughed off the letter and said she's just an angry little girl who means no harm, but a lot of people said her action is an early sign that she needs to be checked before the child grows up worse.

(1) (Reply)

A First Hand Account Of Biafra, "I Saw People Drop Dead Of Hunger." / Unizik To Retain Best Graduating Students As Ladies Sweep Prizes / Certificate In Train The Trainer At Ciel Consulting Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.