Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,306 members, 7,867,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari (27189 Views)

Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
You say wetin This man must be very mad fa, are you kidding me How was Jonathan insensitive?, So it's now a situation of who responded better instead of doing the needful? undecided, smh, I weep for this country, how can someone who calls himself a president ooze out such bullshiiit Mteww

6 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Sunnycliff(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Keep comparing yourself with the past administration... Incompetence a D zero empathy personified

7 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by ZombieTAMER: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
I don't know what to say

We have a fool as a president

9 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by IamAirforce1: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
I give up

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
PMB for a guy who has far less teeth than brains.. please stop sucking GEJs D.. it is lame and not cool anymore grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by annnikky(f): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
This dullard need to be stone aswear undecided

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Mandrake007(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
see this mad goat,what has your response changed? we're talking about the endangered lives of some innocent young girls and this goat of a president is busy playing politics..

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by malton: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yeye man!

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by So101: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
temblor1:
And you were quick to opt for negotiation of their release. Is boko haram your neighbors? What an irony if you are not a terrorist yourself.
you’re not an intelligent person cos you speak from your anus so they should go in guns blazing abi na wa sha
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by RexEmmyGee: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oga, just say you are thinking of what to tell the media.

Stop the blame game and move.

You can't make everyone happy as a leader. But if you really want to do that, just sell ice cream

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by porshnuel: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
pls hw can I react wit mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by kushma(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
When will this man get his senses back.

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by CeeManCollins(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Funke!

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
This man just shot himself on the foot. Implications of what you are saying is that you people are behind the abduction and will release them as at when do just to score cheap political point. God is watching.

7 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Uyi168: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jonathan matter noe go kee this man o!

8 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Jac007(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thunder fire your mouth there! We don't want reoccurrence, you're talking about response. Guys please let's get our PVC, i've had enough of this man sad

6 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by stagger: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sad that this is all a president can say. 100 schoolgirls still missing and he wants to use Jonathan's response as a yardstick!

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Culin(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
But this man is mad oo. Talking as if he has lost his mind.

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by emperormossad(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
When you refuse to engage your brain before putting your mouth into gear, this is what you get.

7 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by FarahAideed: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
So101:
you’re not an intelligent person cos you speak from your anus so they should go in guns blazing abi na wa sha

What can a Buhari supporter even know about intelligence ? Oga abeg go and play in the bush with Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by oloriooko(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
I thought age teaches wisdom but in this dude's case it's contrary undecided
When on earth with this dude start living his life and stop recalling another guy's life comparing with his shocked

6 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by femo86(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Buharry....Take am

face your own and stop putting blames on past administration

7 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
This man shouldn't be talking, he doesn't know how he always sound...
You said you negotiate, my question is "who are you negotiating with"?

7 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by joudini(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Does this clown remember that Gov Shettima (the APC gov of Borno) maliciously refused to inform GEJ about the kidnap and that GEJ had to know of the alleged kidnap through security intelligence outside the official laid down channels?

The obvious question is this: If a governor in whose state a kidnap has occured, refuses to inform you his superior officer, are you supposed to proceed without conducting your due diligence?

Who are the handlers of this clown?

7 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by RexTramadol1: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
If you can't beat Jonathan

We will help you to join him next year!

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
this guy is a clown

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by KrystosCJ(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. It is clear that PMB has no authenticity on his own but always compares his so-called achievements to that of his predecessor. Only a mad man will repeat what he said. Only an even madder person will support his statement.

I see the red carpet he's walking on symbolizing the blood of the people he wasted due to his nepotistic mindset. Something is internally dysfunctional with PMB. People like him die hardened and unforgiving. And they die miserable.

5 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Solidkay(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ohhh, there we go again
blame game. retard!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by joeyswift(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
I remember during my primary sch graduation,a classmate's father saw me and said his son talks about me and always compares himself to me. my father was pleased because it was obvious that I was better than the boy. That is exactly the same thing with APC and buhari

8 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
forreelinc:
grin this man na confirmed abok!, how many gals your 'response" don rescue?
Aboki no get sense at all. This illiterate Aboki called Buhari is unfit to be called a councillor let alone a president. Goodluck was and is still better than this man. I made a mistake in supporting d campaign to oust Jonathan from power. He's meek, lover of peace, educated and a refined gentleman. As a i look at Buhari, i see a primitive, unintelligent, certificateless, stone-age man who should have lived in d bush tending to cow rather than living in a sophisticated modern day civilization. In fact, Buhari is a bushman.

6 Likes

Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by ORIGENAL(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Barca 3-0 chelsea
Re: Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari by STARGREEN(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sometimes i doubt if this man makes a statement like a President?
Its unfortunate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent / ICC Job: Ishaq Bello Ranked Low Amongst 20 Contenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.