Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Is Lagos Too Hot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is Lagos Too Hot (731 Views)

Be Alert At All Times. This Is Lagos The Center Of Everything Unimaginable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Lagos Too Hot by dotman4real007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
I can't stand this heat anymore, this sun is unforgiving, have we offended God this much that we are being roasted alive.
I washed some of my cloths and within minutes they are dry. I went out to close some deals and when I got home I fell sick because of this wicked Lagos SUN.
Baba God what is our sin biko forgive us ooo don't roast us alive biko.
Re: Why Is Lagos Too Hot by greatnaija01: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
eiya the cry of the average nigerian

BRO
buy 150k worth of HOME inverter kit and you will not complain again. U can even start business of charging phones, laptop and etc with it.

dotman4real007:
I can't stand this heat anymore, this sun is unforgiving, have we offended God this much that we are being roasted alive.
I washed some of my cloths and within minutes they are dry. I went out to close some deals and when I got home I fell sick because of this wicked Lagos SUN.
Baba God what is our sin biko forgive us ooo don't roast us alive biko.
Re: Why Is Lagos Too Hot by dotman4real007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
eiya the cry of the average nigerian

BRO
buy 150k worth of HOME inverter kit and you will not complain again. U can even start business of charging phones, laptop and etc with it.

I guess you are also doing the business of charging phones and laptops.
Re: Why Is Lagos Too Hot by eTECTIVe(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
What do U now want those in d North to say... I served in Jigawa state and d heat there is oven standard
Re: Why Is Lagos Too Hot by dododawa1: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
AMBODE
Re: Why Is Lagos Too Hot by HoodBillionaire: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
go buy 1hp ac
Re: Why Is Lagos Too Hot by Nina4u(f): 2:10am On Mar 15, 2018
U think its hot in Lagos? Hahahaha i dey laff ooo ur only in the 90s farenheight ..30 celsius ..thats nothing. Id love that here ..in the summer in las vegas we get 120 degree farenheigh ..50 degree celsius .. 360 day a year sunshine ..yeah ..stop complaining ...
Re: Why Is Lagos Too Hot by EricBloodAxe: 4:40am On Mar 15, 2018
eTECTIVe:
What do U now want those in d North to say... I served in Jigawa state and d heat there is oven standard
Understatement. The heat in the north is hellfire standard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Butcher Wife In Lagos State (+18 Video) Photos / Ghanaian Judge Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Court Session (vid / Teacher Allegedly Brutalise Student For Kneeling On Her Handkerchief (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.