Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) (23903 Views)

Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Angelanest: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
An alleged evil man in Awo community in Imo state - was dealt with by the villagers on the orders of the king after he was recently exposed. Reports have it that the man have been allegedly responsibility for the deaths of many people in the community especially those against him.

The man was said to have tied some of the villagers spiritually as seen in one of the pictures.

His house/shrine was raided by the youths of the community who brought out fetish items and charms as they destroyed all his properties before parading him public.

The king of the village is said to have embarked on a total cleansing of evil men in his region.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/imo-community-descends-evil-man-suspected-tying-villagers-spiritually-photos.html

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
haha!

will these Igbos ever listen to me and stop being criminals?

I'm getting fed up....

almost giving up...

kilode?!

Igbo geemeh, Igbo ama...

8 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Talktoyoulater(f): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy
Now this evil man will start saying is the work of the devil,and devil nor know one or two inside this matter oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Adura ti gba!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
haha!

I'm getting fed up....

almost giving up...

kilode?!

Igbo geemeh, Igbo ama...

Ogini

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
The captives have been set free at last .

21 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by crackerspub: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by lalababy(f): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
lol
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by crackerspub: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
[s]
sonsomegrigbo:
haha!

I'm getting fed up....

almost giving up...

kilode?!

Igbo geemeh, Igbo ama...
[/s]

Afon..... spotted

30 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Imo state is cursed. This could be the same reason abogwara is useless and hopeless. cheesy
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Village people Smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by tetula123(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by python1: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
And these are the people always making noise about 21st century. Who holds this kind of belief in this "21st century"? Minutes from now, they will start typing "zoo, shithole" all over the places. I am beginning to understand the exact area they are actually describing cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
In other clime, he would have been a scientist like Albert Einstein

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Requiem18(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Plot twist; the old dude is actually innocent and it is hunger that is making these people do this.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
This one of the "village people"!

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by obembet(f): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is Igbo pple Mata,

Let me tell.my friend make he cash out ASAP before Chelsea fall my hand

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
very good ... Every yoke tying down Nigerians and Nigeria must be broken this year including the Buhari yoke that has held this country down for over 30 years
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Iruobean(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by dogstyle007(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
nice one
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
What evidence do they have

I mean physical evidence undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by McAausim: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good move....

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Africa and fetish atititude. . Hope the evil man confessed to this evil act
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Partnerbiz2: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
I know some will not believe it.

But last last there is jazz..
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Unfortunately these people are going to bare the brunt of this action - the demon operating and empowering this man, will fight back. You don't fight spiritual battle using physical weapons. They ought to have called a pastor to destroy these things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by apcmustwin(f): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Foooools

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Imo state is cursed. This could be the same reason abogwara is useless and hopeless. cheesy

Imo State is not cursed! If you have issues with an individual, don't rope others in!

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why they even give am sit to sitdon?? See as him be like bonga fish

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
YeYe PEOPLE.

Dem know whether na PMB and LIAR Mohammed him tie like that..
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
obembet:
This is Igbo pple Mata,

Let me tell.my friend make he cash out ASAP before Chelsea fall my hand
how many millions dey ur account?
Re: Man Accused Of Tying Awo Villagers Spiritually In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Talktoyoulater:
cheesy
Now this evil man will start saying is the work of the devil,and devil nor know one or two inside this matter oooo.

The man is innocent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Soldier And Robber Of Corps Member Arrested In Lagos / Policeman Injured During Gun Battle With Armed Robbers In Bayelsa. Photos / Lebanese Drug Trafficker Arrested By NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.