Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

"Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria (6437 Views)

Lab Grown Chickens For Sale In The US / Thai Rolled Ice Cream Machine / Feasibility Study Presented To The Federal Republic Of Nigeria | Farm Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by weiwei(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
INVITATION TO APPLY:
The Ministry of Agriculture, in conjunction with State Partnerships for Agriculture is hosting an Agriculture Boot Camp on Livestock Farming, named "Youth Farm Lab".
This Lab will give interested young Nigerians between ages 18 and 35, the opportunity to become Agribusiness entrepreneurs, at no cost.
Registrations for Batches 1, 2 and 3 are scheduled as follow:
Batch 1: Opens 14th March, 2018 & closes 21st March, 2018
Batch 2: Opens 26th March, 2018 & closes 2nd April, 2018.
Batch 3: Opens 9th April, 2018 & closes 16th April, 2018.
To register, go to: http:///youthfarmlab
For more enquiries:
Email: youthfarmlab@gmail.com
Call: 0909 000 8752
0909 000 8754

Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by weiwei(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Google Search it. It seems Nairaland is modifying the link
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Yuanadoo(f): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
the website doesn't exist oooo
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Jfactor(m): 3:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Fake NEWS
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by weiwei(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
check this out

Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Yuanadoo(f): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
yes, it actually exist. I typed ''/youthfarmlab'' and I was right there
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by njidekaemeghara: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2018
the link is not going through
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by savio93(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2018
Who got invitation for the test?
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2018
had done my reg two weeks ago so its nt fake
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2018
savio93:

did u get any?
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2018
i just checked my mail and i have been shortlisted,they said 7432 applied first batch and they will undergo screening after that we will be contacted
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by SirRil(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2018
savio93:

I did. But the date in the text message I received says Wednesday 29th March. And 29th is Thursday. Don't even know which to follow
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by savio93(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
SirRil:

I did. But the date in the text message I received says Wednesday 29th March. And 29th is Thursday. Don't even know which to follow
Same oo. Naija has been confused since time immemorial
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by savio93(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
I am at the venue for the screening at Lagos, and it's going on now.
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by SirRil(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
savio93:
I am at the venue for the screening at Lagos, and it's going on now.

Ok. How's it going? Have you been screened?
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by upsyLi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Me didn't attend cus of the misleading date of interview and short notice.
Who sends an invite to an Interview in 24hrs?
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by savio93(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
SirRil:

Ok. How's it going? Have you been screened?

Yes, I was screened.
Can you imagine, Nigeria giving me transport back home. Mesef shock o.

2 Likes

Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by meme24: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2018
Success to those who got the invite for interview. i only got a mail that my application was received and they would comunicate inteview dates to me if i am shortlisted. I pray i hear from them soon.
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Harkinsoji(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
savio93:

Yes, I was screened.
Can you imagine, Nigeria giving me transport back home. Mesef shock o.

How did it go cos I got a message saying the interview will be on telephone.
What questions were asked please??
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by skipo01: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Please is there any second batch applicants that have been invited?
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Duchbol: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
Venue: 26a, Oyedele Ogunniyi street, Anthony Village.  who got the message about the interview at tje above address. ans what is it about
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Excellino: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
i received message today that I have been selected and that lectures begins on Tuesday. the thing I don't know is that will this organization provide remunerations or wages for transport or how do we make it to the training everyday for 6weeks? They better empower us fully ooo if not man go tire oo....lolz
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Duchbol: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2018
i also got selected.. but the issue is that what's one gsin after going for 6 weeks and no money involve
Re: "Youth Farm Lab" A New Program Rolled Out By The Federal Government Of Nigeria by Excellino: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
so what's their empowerment structure. is it just to train or they're giving allowances to selected candidates?

(1) (Reply)

Selling Any Agricultural Equipment Or Product? Set-up Your Online Shop / Requirements To Export Fruits / Let's Talk Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.